This topic is closed

Research Tree and Time penalty !

1 Reply
Colossus1
9 March, 2016, 7:59 AM UTC

I have been facing issues in my Research Tree for a little while now, for instance, in the latest research that I have launched. Golem #8, the length time displayed for this research was like 8h long and when I clicked to launch it well it became 11h ! 

Thank you Plarium for inventing time extension penalty ! That's a nice way to treat customers :(

1/ how do you plan to resolve this issue

2/ how do I get compensated for this issue ? and the time and money that I spent in burning accelerators unnecessarily to compensate your issue?

Tax

UTC +1:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
9 March, 2016, 9:08 AM UTC

Please check the topic with known bugs: http://forum.plarium.com/en/stormfallrob/help-and-support/topics/known-bugs/#106769/.

We are aware of this issue and our engineers are currently working on it. With the next update the numbers in the Lost Arts description will reflect the actual time needed for the discovery.

Thank you for your patience.

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1721264 users registered; 42621 topic; 271232 posts; our newest member:smailboutemeur7