This topic is closed

Reinforcements

8 Replies
dlsledd
17 March, 2015, 6:19 PM UTC

What is the purpose of sending reinforcements to an enemies castle. Does this take over a castle after inactivit for so long? How do you destroy someone's defensive units that have been placed in your castle after a raid. How do stop some peon from attacking your castle over and over again that's hiding under a protective globe?

UTC +0:00
Amelia Stormfall
Administrator
18 March, 2015, 10:51 AM UTC

Sending reinforcements to another castle helps you protect that castle from enemies' attacks, but you don't take over that castle. What do you mean by defensive units that have been placed in your castle after a raid? 

If another lord under the newbie protection attacks you, he loses his protection towards you and you can attack him back. 

j.clauss.3rd
27 March, 2015, 11:32 PM UTC

When u send an offensive raid and then send reinforcement raid seconds behind it. I was wondering the mechanics behind this also..

Remington
Ve4nik
28 March, 2015, 5:09 PM UTC

j.clauss.3rd said:

When u send an offensive raid and then send reinforcement raid seconds behind it. I was wondering the mechanics behind this also..

I don't know why do you want to do so.

Well, mechanics will be as always - reinforcements will defend castle. It doesn't matter, offencive one or defencive. Offencive will die faster.

The castle you attacked won't get status, for example, "total enemy" (black list, silent, no comunication at all). So it's just an ordinary mechanic of reinforcements - you can send them to any castle - they will just sit there in deff and not deserted of food miss.

By the way, I wonder, can I kill my offencive army by my deff army in another castle?

Ve4nik в игре ник мой, пишите Stormfall: RoB (-334 -668) // Soldiers Inc MW (-1234 567)
UTC +3:00
ThePhilosopher
21 July, 2015, 7:42 PM UTC
Is there a way to PREVENT someone from sending reinforcements to your castle?
Amelia Stormfall
Administrator
24 July, 2015, 10:57 AM UTC
No, there isn't such a way, my Lord. 
Ve4nik
28 July, 2015, 8:39 AM UTC

THEPHILOSOPHER - but you always can send reinforcements back from your keep.

Ve4nik в игре ник мой, пишите Stormfall: RoB (-334 -668) // Soldiers Inc MW (-1234 567)
UTC +3:00
Robin Wiest
10 April, 2016, 3:18 AM UTC

I am not seeing any info regarding the liberate function. I am discussing the liberation mechanics with players. but we aren't finding info in the game guide or forums search. to liberate i thought tutorial said send defense. when clicking " liberate " it says reinforcements. I guessed def should be sent. another says offense. 

any official game reference to this would be appreciated!
UTC +4:00
Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
11 April, 2016, 8:33 AM UTC

My Lord, liberation is offensive action, that is why you should liberate a Castle with Offensive Troops.

Plarium Community Manager Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Plarium_Support
UTC +2:00
1722021 users registered; 42742 topics; 271780 posts; our newest member:jeanpiereverchere