This topic is closed

Issues with Hero and BS ticket response

2 Replies
kingdemon03
19 February, 2016, 7:22 PM UTC
Since the Hero has been activated it has been lagging very bad.  Now I cannot even get it to open.  It starts and then boots me from the game, so I created a service ticket and got back a BS response basically telling me I needed to speak to players for answer because they were no longer handling the game mechanics..??  So when I donate money to buy these packages, since I am now partly responsible for the mechanics of the game (per the ticket response) will myself and the other players be receiving a check for our contribution??  Didn't think so!   So could someone please tell me how to access the hero portal for breaking/upgrading of equipment without getting kicked out of the game?
UTC +6:00
Ve4nik
20 February, 2016, 6:34 AM UTC

Hi, friend.

Please, accept my apologies for such support answer.

I'll refer the matter to developers and they will answer here.

Ve4nik в игре ник мой, пишите Stormfall: RoB (-334 -668) // Soldiers Inc MW (-1234 567)
UTC +3:00
Amelia Stormfall
22 February, 2016, 10:10 AM UTC

Greetings, my Lord! 

This can happen if the device is weak. Please try do turn all of the applications off and clear cache of the game. This should help you to open the Hero menu. 
UTC +0:00
1781602 users registered; 48448 topics; 287547 posts; our newest member:Castle 1355846