All Categories

Battlegrounds?

Battlegrounds?

Search
Feb 18, 2016, 10:0602/18/16
12/24/15

Battlegrounds?

Hello,

Am new to the game and currently at level 67.

Before I used to attack BGs daily and in many cases the rewards out weighed the losses, but that doesn't seems to be the case all the time and I ended up lose most of my defense to them.

What I want to ask is if there is a system or way to calculate the rewards from BGs and how many troops would I need?

I checked online guides and all but non are clear to me and end up confusing me.

I also read that you need to attack battle grounds with troops you trained not the ones you got from tournoments or as a BGs reward, otherwise you'll get a much smaller reward if any at all! is that true??

I really would appriciate any help and explenations.

Thank you.

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 19, 2016, 19:0102/19/16
02/01/16

Hello there Lord, I see you requested some better understanding of battleground payouts. From my experience as a player I've always hit battlegrounds with both trained troops and rewarded troops. All seem to work the same for me as well as my friends. Different things determine how payouts are made. The more troops are lost without gain means more higher payout drops usually happen. Again tho there are times payouts seem to not work but rest assured they are doing as designed. Keep at it my friend, Balur awaits your next move.

Apr 12, 2016, 22:2304/12/16
12/24/15
Thank you both. :)
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.