This topic is closed

i cann't install the update !

4 Replies
Seghers18
12 February, 2016, 3:52 PM UTC

hi there ,

there is a new update for the mobile game , and you cann't play anymore without installing it.

but when i go to the playstore i cann't download it , it says my phone is not compatible with this version .....

i have a sony xperia running on android 5.1.1 i play the game some time now, payed for several things in the game and with this update i cann't play anymore , anyone else having this problem ? and pls donn't tell me to buy another phone....

grts and hoping for a quick solution
UTC +1:00
Ve4nik
12 February, 2016, 4:55 PM UTC

Hi.

In order to resolve this issue, please clear the cache and/or data of the Google Play Store application.

To do that, please follow these simple steps:

- Head to the Settings -> Apps -> All window:

- Find the Google Play Store application and click on it

- Click on the "Force Stop" button

- Click on the "Clear cache" and/or "Clear data" buttons

- Restart your device and open the Google Play Store application .

If this won't help, please, contact Support team

Ve4nik в игре ник мой, пишите Stormfall: RoB (-334 -668) // Soldiers Inc MW (-1234 567)
UTC +3:00
Seghers18
12 February, 2016, 7:57 PM UTC

hi there ,

thank you , it worked .

Clearing the cache alone didn't work for me , but i removed all the updates from te store also the 2'nd time and the cache again en then i could download it :-)

UTC +1:00
rastabill4232
13 February, 2016, 4:20 PM UTC

Unable to install update or play current software version. Currently have Stormfall: Rise of Balur v1.73.0 installed. Hardware: Nvidia Shield Tablet with Android 5.0.1

One endless loop. Force stop game. Clear data + cache. Uninstall. Reboot tablet. Reinstall. Reboot tablet. Try to run the game. Asks me to download update again. Repeat the same process over and over.

I must also mention my Samsung Galaxy S4 is now suddenly incompatible to receive the install or update.

UTC +5:00
Ve4nik
17 February, 2016, 1:00 PM UTC

Rasta, did you try to clear cash of Google play?

In order to resolve this issue, please clear the cache and/or data of the Google Play Store application. To do that, please follow these simple steps: 

1. - Head to the Settings -> Apps -> All window
  2. - Find the Google Play Store application and click on it
  3. - Click on the "Force Stop" button
  4. - Click on the "Clear cache" and/or "Clear data" buttons
  5. - Restart your device and open the Google Play Store application.

If it's not usefull, please, contact Support team. They can find an aid for your device,

Ve4nik в игре ник мой, пишите Stormfall: RoB (-334 -668) // Soldiers Inc MW (-1234 567)
UTC +3:00
1720248 users registered; 42350 topics; 270557 posts; our newest member:collielord