All Categories

Multiple Annoying Bugs

Multiple Annoying Bugs

Search
Feb 11, 2016, 20:4602/11/16

Multiple Annoying Bugs

See, it's been some time that I've seen these bugs and I can't imagine why they haven't been fixed yet. The first one on the list I already reported some time ago via the game bug report systems, but still no fix:

1 - I have the 30 day-long paragon active, whenever new daily tasks arrive, they do not come with the additional tasks the paragon status provide, I have to use one of my 30 minute extensions to get my extra tasks, which makes no sense, since my paragon was active in the first place.

2 - What's with the auto scrolling to the top every time I get notified of something. So I am scrolling down my dungeon to select my thieves to an incursion, then I get notified a spy has arrived and bam, I get scrolled back to the top. This happens to every screen that supports scrolling. Whenever I notification arrives, it get scrolled back to the top.

3 - Ghost battle notifications: So, I send 14 spies to castles around me. At some point, I get notified (say 6 spies arrived), but when I enter the battle report I see only 5. I already checked the numbers, yes 6 arrived, yet 5 are shown on the reports. I have to restart the game to see the report.

4 - The game only enters high resolution mode when I first start the game after I rebooted my phone. Subsequent instances it falls back to low resolution mode. Yes, I have tried reinstalling the app and clearing the settings/cache.

Since other channels failed to provide a feedback on these, I'm reporting them here.

My device:

Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge

Android Version: 5.1.1

Kernel Version: 3.10.61-5951853

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 12, 2016, 12:5702/12/16
01/06/15

Greetings, my Lord! 

I will try to address your concerns point by point.

1. New Daily Quests arrive 3 times per day. If you have active Paragon status additional amount of Quests arrive with the general amount. You can count them. Without Paragon state you would receive 5 Daily Quest and 4 League Daily Quests. 

2. We have fixed the scrolling in the list of members of the Alliance. Other lists are on our radar. 

3. I understand how annoying it is. We are working on resolving this issue, however, it takes a lot of time. At this time I cannot give you any estimated dates for the fix, but we did not drop it. 

4. Here the best solution is to contact the Support Team with screenshots, to illustrate the issue. You can submit the ticket here.

I can assure you, that we do our best to fix all bugs during the development stage, but some of them may appear only on live platform. They are fixed as soon as possible too. 

I hope this helps you, my Lord! 
Feb 12, 2016, 14:0102/12/16
Mar 24, 2019, 12:03(edited)

Amelia Stormfall said:

Greetings, my Lord! 

I will try to address your concerns point by point.

1. New Daily Quests arrive 3 times per day. If you have active Paragon status additional amount of Quests arrive with the general amount. You can count them. Without Paragon state you would receive 5 Daily Quest and 4 League Daily Quests. 

2. We have fixed the scrolling in the list of members of the Alliance. Other lists are on our radar. 

3. I understand how annoying it is. We are working on resolving this issue, however, it takes a lot of time. At this time I cannot give you any estimated dates for the fix, but we did not drop it. 

4. Here the best solution is to contact the Support Team with screenshots, to illustrate the issue. You can submit the ticket here.

I can assure you, that we do our best to fix all bugs during the development stage, but some of them may appear only on live platform. They are fixed as soon as possible too. 

I hope this helps you, my Lord! 

Thanks for your reply, I will wait for resolution of thos issues. I already created a ticket for issue number 4, still waiting for a reply.

Issue number 1. I guess it was fixed recently, I tried again today and I no longer get additional tasks and now they come all at once.

Regards,

Fábio
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.