This topic is closed

Resource value!!!!

4 Replies
PapioElGrande
8 January, 2016, 3:17 PM UTC

Good afternoon, Someone could tell me what value are legendary troops and  eldrics troops on the battlefields ( resource value ) ?

Someone told me that a western dragon resources equivalent to 50 dragons , is this true ?.

Thank you!!!

UTC +0:00
Amelia Stormfall
Administrator
14 January, 2016, 11:44 AM UTC

Greetings, my Lord. That is a part of the game, that you need to find out on your own - that is half of the fun! 

Lords and Ladies, what are your observations, lets help Lord PAPIOELGRANDE! 

gummybat
22 January, 2016, 12:55 PM UTC
I was under the impression that because you do not spend ressources training them wersterns and other legendary units did not count in the BGS calculation
Ve4nik
22 January, 2016, 2:17 PM UTC
gummybat said:

I was under the impression that because you do not spend ressources training them wersterns and other legendary units did not count in the BGS calculation
Can you advise me, did you use calculator for Rise of Balur or for browser one?
Ve4nik в игре ник мой, пишите Stormfall: RoB (-334 -668) // Soldiers Inc MW (-1234 567)
UTC +3:00
gummybat
26 January, 2016, 2:21 PM UTC
Ve4nik said:

gummybat said:

Can you advise me, did you use calculator for Rise of Balur or for browser one?
I do not use a calculator , I am just passing on info I have heard from other sources and expressing my opinion on the matter, if it is wrong then I stand corrected however it is my belief that the only troops that add to the "BGS bank" are the troops you have spent resources on training
1661905 users registered; 33542 topics; 252633 posts; our newest member:pallabi1609