All Categories

New update!

New update!

Search
Nov 24, 2015, 16:4211/24/15
11/05/14

New update!

Good job on the new update, a bunch of stuff i'm NEVER going to use ^.^ hey, here's an idea, why not release two new buildings to fill up those empty spots in my castle, that would be great :) seriously, it's been bugging me FOREVER since I started and figured out that i'll ALWAYS have two empty spots in my base. What's the point of them?!
Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 25, 2015, 04:3911/25/15

Yap, I've noticed the same till the beginning.

Building spots are just reserve for future updates.
Nov 25, 2015, 18:0611/25/15
01/06/15

My Lord, I know that every new feature makes you wonder why some other features weren't implemented. However, I want to remind you that we keep track all of your suggestions and ideas. Many players wrote me about the implementation of new server so that they can develop Castle in some other way, but still can reach new goals in their current Castle. That's why we implementes a new server. Also, we still can find posts on the forum where players asked to make possible to auto hide troops to the Catacombs so that they don't have to do it manually all the time. Such features do not appear from the air, we're trying to analyze all of your ideas and find ways to implement them into the game. And I do believe that this is the most constructive was of communication — to share your ideas with us so that we can make the game better.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.