This topic is closed

Offense vs. defense

3 Replies
alexander301301301
17 February, 2015, 4:06 AM UTC

hello, I noticed that most defense troops have half the power of its corresponding offensive troops. For example a dragon has twice the power of an undead dragon , does this mean that I will need double the defensive troops that my opponent is attacking me with to win? For example if I get attacked by 1 dragon will I need 2 undead dragons to win?

Dangerouss
UTC +0:00
Amelia Stormfall
Administrator
19 February, 2015, 10:52 AM UTC

My Lord, a battle outcome is calculated as the ratio of the strength of your troops to your enemy's forces. The result will depend on the off / def power of your army and the power of your opponent. So you can calculate the approximate strength of your units and assume the outcome of the battle.

Kiran
2 March, 2015, 5:36 PM UTC

How does one improve his/her offense points and defense points? i noticed that some players of a lower leverl got better offense points and defense points than those with a higher experience level

Amelia Stormfall
Administrator
12 March, 2015, 12:51 PM UTC

Kiran said:

How does one improve his/her offense points and defense points? i noticed that some players of a lower leverl got better offense points and defense points than those with a higher experience level

Lord, you should upgrade Lost Arts of your Units accordingly.

1663761 users registered; 34009 topics; 253012 posts; our newest member:Unknown_Ranger