All Categories

Game Discussion

Game Discussion

Search
Comments
Jan 12, 2016, 18:0001/12/16
Dec 29, 2018, 17:06(edited)
11/05/14
I'm confused on reinforcing a fellow league member. I've sent 1 dwarf as a marker so I can get a notification when they get attacked. They've been attacked twice and both times I've lost dragons. I've never sent dragons as reinforcements let alone any offensive units. Why am I losing troops I've never sent as reinforcements when they get attacked?!?
Jan 13, 2016, 06:4201/13/16

Tommy, please, check what reinforcements you've sent to your friend: Click on your castle-Reinforcements and choose your friend.

There you can manage your troops and send back whom you want.
Jan 14, 2016, 15:3001/14/16
02/07/15

Hello

I have a suggestion of cristal : the level 12 cristal bestiary off is hard to have but the % increase 12% is too little. No very interesting. 

I think that the level 12 cristal should be minimum 30 or 40% increase.

Second suggestion : open more 3 spots of cristal. I think that 6 would be good.

Thanks 

Fitz Chevalerie 

Jan 15, 2016, 10:3901/15/16

1. I think 12% is very nice constant bonus. Plus you can collect it free. Don't think Plarium will increase it comparing with +10% or +20% bonus in black market.

2. Well, I would like to have 8 free slots for all unit types in our game. But it's not profitable and exclude any strategy in managing them. Don't think plarium will do it.
Jan 16, 2016, 19:5801/16/16
02/07/15

Thanks for your advice. 

I think always that 12% is too small for lv12 Cristal bestiary and the gap between 11 and 12 too small also :). 

Also third suggestion : when you have already the level 12 on the Cristal type you win again sometime this Cristal type . You can t use that because no possibility to put 2 same Cristal. 

Fitz Chevalerie 

Jan 23, 2016, 02:1201/23/16
Dec 29, 2018, 17:00(edited)
11/05/14
Hey guys - suggestions to tweak game. Firstly, how about auto reviving fallen units in infirmary once you get to a certain level or paragon level. The quests involving destroying enemy units are great but if there are none then it's pointless. Also, how about every now & then having a free revive for all units in infirmary or maybe a reward from quests? More units = more to fight = people staying with the game rather than giving up. Also how about being more generous with daily rewards. It encourages people to stay. 
Jan 24, 2016, 10:0601/24/16
01/24/16

Hello Amelia

I have been 7 days in my clan but i didnt get my multiplier pvp , i ve receive a letter from oberon that said i am a fully member now. Can you check for me please Thank u
Jan 24, 2016, 11:1601/24/16
11/05/15

Was auch sinnvoll wäre, wenn man für Seelenkristalle Überfall versuche kaufen könnte. ( German :D )

What would also be useful if you could buy try for soul crystals raid.

Jan 25, 2016, 06:2401/25/16

tantienoor said:

Hello Amelia

I have been 7 days in my clan but i didnt get my multiplier pvp , i ve receive a letter from oberon that said i am a fully member now. Can you check for me please Thank u

Can you advise me, have you free slots in your league?

Your situation can be in 3 ways:

1. There no free slots in main member list of our league.
  2. PvP multiplier tournaments have started before you bacome full member.
  3. It can be a bug. With all bugs you can contact Support team.

Jan 25, 2016, 06:3201/25/16

northmann1984 said:

Was auch sinnvoll wäre, wenn man für Seelenkristalle Überfall versuche kaufen könnte. ( German :D )

Ich glaube nicht, dass tun wird. Zu kompliziert Seele Edelsteine, um zu verdienen.

Zugegeben, andere Verwendung ist es notwendig, das Spiel betreten.

Don't think plarium will do it. Soulstones are very hard to earn.

But, ofc, some new uses of these stones need to be invented.

Jan 25, 2016, 09:1901/25/16
Dec 29, 2018, 17:02(edited)
11/05/14
Amelia Stormfall said:

Lords and Ladies!

Welcome to the Game Discussion thread! Here you can post your ideas, request features, and discuss everything related to the game.

Please follow our Forum rules, posted here: http://forum.plarium.com/en/stormfallrob/game-rules-and-tutorials/topics/official-forum-rules-/

Have fun!

Jan 25, 2016, 09:4001/25/16
01/06/15
tantienoor said:

Hello Amelia

Greetings, my Lord. As Ve4nik said, there can be couple of possibilities here. You need to be fully-fledged member, aka not a Neophyte. Also, if 50% of the Tournament had passed, while you were under the 7 day trial period, you will not receive the multiplier. 
Jan 25, 2016, 17:1101/25/16
11/09/15

northmann1984 said:

Hello players!

We must be more united and try to defend our rights in this forum, otherwise we will just lose, lose and lose. I have noticed that we are not united in defense of our colleagues. When someone raises an increasing discussion about game errors affairs, the crowd does not confirm what is actually happening and what needs to be a change, but instead to the crowd is silent or even speak in defense of the game. We who play and in consequence we who suffer these problems (bugs) alone.

This philosophy is wrong to count participation in PVP multiplier only after completing 7 days, the right should be the basis of seven days any tournament, saga or alloy task be counted and rewarded the prizes. The player was already in the tournament. If there was offside participate fine, but participating and being entitled to receive his prize.

This is an appeal to gaming partners to change this design to remain silent and accept the imposition of the game.

Thank you and hug to everyone!

Jan 26, 2016, 09:2601/26/16
Jan 26, 2016, 12:14(edited)
01/06/15

Good day, my Lord. I can explain you the reasoning behind the trial period. Lets imagine that it is gone. Now, you have no reason to stay in the League. You would be able to hop around Leagues, collecting different bonuses. You would be able to hope hundreds of Leagues each day, searching for the one, that was working really hard towards completing League Tournament. Thus, you would receive maximum rewards without any effort. Sounds unpleasant, right? 

That is why the 7-days trial period was created, to prevent such unsportsmanlike behavior. It is not out of the realm of possibilities, that in the future, some tweaks and changes might be made to this system. No dates, no promises, but I will have a word with Grandlord Oberon and we will discuss it with him. 

Meanwhile, I wish all of you to find the League that you would like to stick with. Have great battles and succeed together! 
Jan 27, 2016, 00:1201/27/16
11/09/15

The question is, on which completed the shortage (7 days) and I'm participating in the League Tournament, or Saga League along with my colleagues, but at the time of reward everyone wins and I do not, because the PVP tournament started before from complete 7 days.

I think it would be fair at the time that full seven days and have confirmation of active league member, can receive along with my colleagues the prize for the task being performed.

Thank you for the feedback

Jan 27, 2016, 09:1201/27/16
01/06/15

Greetings, Lords. Let me clarify what "Fully-fledged member" means. Fully fledged member is the one, who: 

1) Been in the League for more than 7 days.

2) Has rank of Recruit or higher. 

Neophytes and Lords, who were in the League for less, than 7 days are not considered fully-fledged members. If you become fully-fledged during a Tournament, you must participate in 50+% of the Tournament, in order to receive the rewards. 

As was mentioned previously, it all might change in the future, there is a possibility of such changes. I cannot provide any dates or details, because there are simply no details yet. 

I can see where your concerns are coming from and I am grateful that we had this discussion. I will do my best to push it with Grandlord Oberon, but at times, he can be very stubborn.. 

Prays silently: Eir, please make sure he does not see this comment, thank you in advance, love, Amelia.

Feb 12, 2016, 15:4702/12/16
04/07/15

Guten Tag

Ich fände es schön, wenn man seine Kontaktliste persönlich bearbeiten könnte, z.B. mit Drag&Drop, das würde diese Liste erheblich übersichtlicher machen, und jeder kann persönlich entscheiden, wie er seine Kontaktliste führt.

Hoffe der Vorschlag wird gelesen, bin da ein bisschen Skeptisch, leider ist mein Englisch nicht gut genug

Feb 12, 2016, 17:5302/12/16
Dec 29, 2018, 17:02(edited)
11/05/14

Torneo San Valentino

Buonasera,

vi scrivo per un ingiustizia.

Non è possibile non poter partecipare al (evento perche é un evento) al torneo di San Valentino perché entrato nella congrega da 5 giorni.

Si dovrebbe dare, agli eventi, la possibilità, a tutti i player, di poter partecipare.

DELUSO

Cordiali saluti Gerardo

Feb 14, 2016, 13:0402/14/16
01/18/16
In response to the post on 12/29 regarding boredom in smaller leagues not able to capture beacons:  1st give me some clarification.  I am Marshall of a new league. Personally I'm almost strong enough to begin capturing settlements.  Can this be done as a league?  If not, it seems to me that a smaller league might find some challenge to capture and hold a settlement.  Larger leagues with beacons to worry about would not bother them. ?!?!   Single players in the 70's would find challenges then in defending and capture from smaller leagues.  2nd.  Resources from settlements divided among those who have reinforcements in the ratio of def. points at the settlement.  3rd.  Could the travel time from castle to settlement be = to that of sending reinforcements to a league mate at say, 2k km.? 
Feb 17, 2016, 16:3102/17/16
Feb 17, 2016, 16:32(edited)
01/06/15
ralf.pultke said:

Guten Tag

Ich fände es schön, wenn man seine Kontaktliste persönlich bearbeiten könnte, z.B. mit Drag&Drop, das würde diese Liste erheblich übersichtlicher machen, und jeder kann persönlich entscheiden, wie er seine Kontaktliste führt.

Hoffe der Vorschlag wird gelesen, bin da ein bisschen Skeptisch, leider ist mein Englisch nicht gut genug

Greetings, my Lord! Sorry for replying in English, my German's not so good. I'll definitely duscuss your idea with our devs, thank you!
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.