All Categories

looking for members.

looking for members.

Search
Apr 10, 2018, 21:5804/10/18
03/27/15

looking for members.

looking for members for my league. i know sometimes the real work gets in the way. thats ok here as long as u log in every so often and help out when u can, thats all i ask. 

i am lucidspider of the (spi) spider's web

i do have a couple achievements and a fortress that i would like to get to level 5. but i cant do it on my own. open to all players of any level.

would u join me and together our web can grow.
Views
Comments
Comments
NeversmilexCommunity Manager
Apr 11, 2018, 10:4804/11/18
10/24/16

Lucidspider said:

looking for members for my league. i know sometimes the real work gets in the way. thats ok here as long as u log in every so often and help out when u can, thats all i ask. 

i do have a couple achievements and a fortress that i would like to get to level 5. but i cant do it on my own. open to all players of any level.

I'd love to join, if I had a chance :) I like challenging tasks!

My Lords, come help this League Marshal to grow and prosper!  

Apr 12, 2018, 19:0304/12/18
10/15/15
Lucidspider said:

Would you want to merge into a league with a higher fortress built? 
Apr 12, 2018, 19:0404/12/18
10/15/15
Lucidspider said:

I will pass the word to see if I know any leagues or members looking for a new league to join :)
Apr 14, 2018, 15:5704/14/18
03/27/15
was kinda hoping to have a land of my own. i have another member who said she would join me if i got some more people.
Apr 18, 2018, 21:1104/18/18
10/15/15
Lucidspider said:

was kinda hoping to have a land of my own. i have another member who said she would join me if i got some more people.
I had one of my family leagues contact you to see if they could help.