All Categories

Is this a Support?

Is this a Support?

Search
Mar 11, 2020, 15:4303/11/20
01/13/15

Is this a Support?

after forums, emails and months of time to report bugs and evident anomalies, there are only kind nullities.

Views
Comments
Comments
NancyAdmin
Mar 16, 2020, 13:4003/16/20
07/09/19
deperowow said:

after forums, emails and months of time to report bugs and evident anomalies, there are only kind nullities.

Hello, unfortunately, I didn't get you quite straight. If you are experiencing some issues, feel free to contact the support team via Amelia, the bot or you can ask your question here on the forum. 
May 6, 2020, 02:5005/06/20
06/12/17
Nancy said:

deperowow said:

Hello, unfortunately, I didn't get you quite straight. If you are experiencing some issues, feel free to contact the support team via Amelia, the bot or you can ask your question here on the forum. 
Um, no you can’t because nothing is ever resolved. That bot is a joke along with your customer service. There is a thread in the game discussion’s forum that has gone unanswered for weeks. Looking into it, not likely. Give us screenshots...when you put a ticket in you can put one screenshot, we have tons of screenshots and no way to get them too you. Very poor experience with this game. Smh
NancyAdmin
May 6, 2020, 20:0605/06/20
07/09/19

Opici said:

Nancy said:

deperowow said:

Um, no you can’t because nothing is ever resolved. That bot is a joke along with your customer service. There is a thread in the game discussion’s forum that has gone unanswered for weeks. Looking into it, not likely. Give us screenshots...when you put a ticket in you can put one screenshot, we have tons of screenshots and no way to get them too you. Very poor experience with this game. Smh

Opici, I'm sorry to hear that you have such an impression of our customer service. If some of your comments/threads remained without a reply, please send me a link to that thread and I'll check it. By the way, you can attach screenshots on the forum if needed: 

May 8, 2020, 20:5605/08/20
06/12/17
I don’t have those options that you are showing at the bottom of that last post
AnnabelleModerator
May 9, 2020, 04:5905/09/20
11/25/16
Hello...click on reply and you should see the the same screen Nancy showed where you can insert an image.
May 11, 2020, 03:1105/11/20
06/12/17
Annabelle said:

Hello...click on reply and you should see the the same screen Nancy showed where you can insert an image.
No seriously, I don’t have those options on my phone.
AnnabelleModerator
May 13, 2020, 01:2005/13/20
11/25/16
Opici said:

Annabelle said:

Hi Opici, I tried from my phone and could not add the pictures either.  I will try to find out another way to add them if possible.
May 13, 2020, 23:3305/13/20
06/12/17
Annabelle said:

Opici said:

Annabelle said:

Hi Opici, I tried from my phone and could not add the pictures either.  I will try to find out another way to add them if possible.
Well I’ll be, I like you! How you doing? :) since you are checking on that and I greatly appreciate it, can you see if there is any new status on the Cheaters in the (Cheating) thread in game discussion. We are looking for there rankings wiped or even accounts, although I understand that is an extreme measure. However they did know they were exploiting the game. Thanks again 
NancyAdmin
May 14, 2020, 10:1405/14/20
07/09/19

Opici said:

Annabelle said:

Opici said:

Annabelle said:

Well I’ll be, I like you! How you doing? :) since you are checking on that and I greatly appreciate it, can you see if there is any new status on the Cheaters in the (Cheating) thread in game discussion. We are looking for there rankings wiped or even accounts, although I understand that is an extreme measure. However they did know they were exploiting the game. Thanks again 

Opici, please no worries. The team didn't forget about this case. We are searching for possible solutions. Your patience and understanding are much appreciated. 

AnnabelleModerator
May 14, 2020, 18:1305/14/20
11/25/16
Opici said:

Annabelle said:

Opici said:

Annabelle said:

Hi Opici, at the moment the only way to post multiple screenshots is through the PC version of the forum. The mobile version unfortunately does not have the option of multiple screenshot posts...you would have to use the support bot and post them one at a time. Hopefully in the future updates to the Forum, the mobile version will have the ability to do the same as the PC model.
Jun 16, 2020, 03:5906/16/20
06/15/17

Nice to see two new moderators here. 

Aug 30, 2020, 10:3508/30/20
I Unable to​ login stomfall game
MicModerator
Aug 31, 2020, 09:5608/31/20
02/22/19

mon999 said:

I Unable to​ login stomfall game

Hello my Lord , there were issues from the side of Cloudflare  unfortunatelly !

I wish you a good day and good game !