All Categories

battlegrounds and champions

Search
Sep 19, 2019, 18:1809/19/19
10/15/15

hi..i have written to you before and got nowhere so i will try again in battlegrounds for the last 2 months they have not been resetting each day so i start off at level 105 for both offence + defence my highest is level 185 and i will need to beat 20 battlegrounds over 2 or 3 days then use the battlegrounds reset then i will get 20 new ones again and the rewards are very bad if i get any at all, i have played battlegrounds for 5 years in stormfall age of war + nords both plarium games so i know how they should work.

and in champions since playing rise of balur i have never got any green gems for upgrading my champs hence i have had to buy them every so often and that is not right i don't know if the 2 are linked ref the bug when i wrote before i was told that battlegrounds are tested often and there is nothing wrong with them and the green gems in champions i only get after a tournament has ended which i new was not right with 5 years of playing i know when something is wrong please can you help me, and many others i have spoken too which have similar issues.

i thank you

David

i tried to send this via the contact us bit but it keeps telling me my id or my location bit is wrong so that don't work either

Views
Comments
Comments
NancyAdmin
Sep 23, 2019, 11:5509/23/19
07/09/19

David said:

hi..i have written to you before and got nowhere so i will try again in battlegrounds for the last 2 months they have not been resetting each day so i start off at level 105 for both offence + defence my highest is level 185 and i will need to beat 20 battlegrounds over 2 or 3 days then use the battlegrounds reset then i will get 20 new ones again and the rewards are very bad if i get any at all, i have played battlegrounds for 5 years in stormfall age of war + nords both plarium games so i know how they should work.

David, could you please specify what server are you on? 

and in champions since playing rise of balur i have never got any green gems for upgrading my champs hence i have had to buy them every so often and that is not right i don't know if the 2 are linked ref the bug when i wrote before i was told that battlegrounds are tested often and there is nothing wrong with them and the green gems in champions i only get after a tournament has ended which i new was not right with 5 years of playing i know when something is wrong please can you help me, and many others i have spoken too which have similar issues.
 i thank you
 David
i tried to send this via the contact us bit but it keeps telling me my id or my location bit is wrong so that don't work either

These are two different games. Some game mechanics may be similar in them, but it does not mean that they will both have e.g the same rewards, quests etc.  You can receive Emeralds as a reward in some tournaments. 

Sep 28, 2019, 20:4509/28/19
10/15/15

hi i am playing on forgotten lands international 2 

even though i have done champions both in and out of tournaments i have never won any emeralds in rise of balur and therefore had to pay each tournament i have raised several tickets for both battlegrounds and champions all they ever say is we have tested them and they are working and suggest i visit a learn how to play site which i find very insulting what with over 5 years of playing plarium games. yes i know each has a different way of doing things but the basics  are very much the same, i have spoken to lots of player and there is a lot that it does not work for and some are in my league, never had this problem in Age of war as they listened then sorted it out.