All Categories

Game login issue

Game login issue

Search
Aug 22, 2019, 20:0208/22/19
08/10/16

Game login issue

Hello. I'm reaching to you because I'm not able to reach technical support regarding my issue. All what I'm getting is computer generated response. The last Game Update didn't give me opportunity to download & Install it. It directed me to PlayStore when only one option was: OPEN.I've got stuck unable to access the Game & my account for that matter. I have to point out that I did all what was recommended by Game Bot but I'm still stuck

Views
Comments
Comments
NancyAdmin
Aug 28, 2019, 10:4208/28/19
07/09/19

sh0ckwave said:

Hello. I'm reaching to you because I'm not able to reach technical support regarding my issue. All what I'm getting is computer generated response. The last Game Update didn't give me opportunity to download & Install it. It directed me to PlayStore when only one option was: OPEN.I've got stuck unable to access the Game & my account for that matter. I have to point out that I did all what was recommended by Game Bot but I'm still stuck

Hello, I am sorry for the delayed reply. 

Please try to uninstall the application and install it again. Please let me know if it helped. 
Mar 22, 2020, 10:0303/22/20
09/21/19
My game on android gets stuck at authentication when i open the game i tried everything nothing worked so maybe i should get all my money refunded an stop playing the game 
MicModerator
Mar 23, 2020, 08:3703/23/20
Mar 23, 2020, 08:38(edited)
02/22/19

hede3000 said:

My game on android gets stuck at authentication when i open the game i tried everything nothing worked so maybe i should get all my money refunded an stop playing the game 

Hello Lord Hede, i'm sorry for your problems , please forward us your id ,or coord ...so we can check.

Please try to uninstall the application and install it again. Please let me know if it helped. 

Thank you for your patience, i wish you a good day !