All Categories

Game lags and times out

Game lags and times out

Search
Aug 2, 2019, 01:5908/02/19
07/05/19

Game lags and times out

Within a short amount of time, 2-5 minutes on average, the game times out and forces a restart.  The hourglass spins for most in game actions until the hourglass will not stop spinning.  If I wait the game demands a relog.  Often I just close and restart.  Most actions take longer to resolve.  Upon log in it's possible to execute actions at mormal speed but as time goes on, and not much of it, the actions take longer and longer  to resolve.

I have reinstalled game.  Use an Acer tablet.  Can't be only person with this problem.
Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 2, 2019, 06:3308/02/19
01/11/16
we are aware of situation, it should be resolved soon.
Aug 3, 2019, 07:2308/03/19
07/05/19
Now game just crashes.  Personal favorite is to login and get a message telling me last action may not have registered when the latest sale offer hasn't popped up yet.  How many more days will you need to make a well established game playable again?  The buck stops with you both ways.  Fix the game as quickly and readily as you take our money or better yet, release an update free of problems new games don't even have.
Aug 6, 2019, 11:4308/06/19
10/15/15
onitsukensai said:

Now game just crashes.  Personal favorite is to login and get a message telling me last action may not have registered when the latest sale offer hasn't popped up yet.  How many more days will you need to make a well established game playable again?  The buck stops with you both ways.  Fix the game as quickly and readily as you take our money or better yet, release an update free of problems new games don't even have.
Have you tried completely uninstalling and re installing the app? Mine is not having any issues anymore after I tried this.
Aug 7, 2019, 02:0208/07/19
Aug 7, 2019, 02:03(edited)
06/22/17
Same as others
Aug 11, 2019, 18:0008/11/19
07/05/19

In my original post it says I reinstalled.  Issue is still not fixed.  Pretty much unplayable on Acer tablet.  Have to use Samsung S6 to play.  Definitely has something to do with WiFi.  S6 plays better off WiFi however still have to restart game as it times out.  I can stream video on Acer over WiFi so it's not my WiFi and there is a good chance a moderator will pop on in the next two weeks without completely reading this post and suggest it's my WiFi.  No other games or apps are affected.

Updates revitilize games but in your case may kill it.  Well done.

PS: Last time I tried playing on tablet a pop up asked if I enjoy the game but luckily for you the game lagged and timed out.
Aug 11, 2019, 22:2408/11/19
06/12/17
Don’t take this the wrong way but it’s bad business to ask the customer to do all the work. You need to fix the problem via a patch that only needs auto updated. People are getting frustrated it’s been way to long for the time table that this should have been fixed in. I have at least a quarter of our 80 man league that has about had it and when people start losing others that they have played with for along time they tend to drift to something else. I give you a day or two before you start to see significant losses and some of those are spenders.