All Categories

Cant buy plarium passes

Cant buy plarium passes

Search
Apr 4, 2019, 18:1604/04/19
04/04/19

Cant buy plarium passes

Hallo

I want buy plarium passes but game dont let me make it. I canseled last pass in January and cant buy now new. There is text like I have it allready but there is text: Your pass is been temporarilysuspended. And red text:  Unable to process payment. Please verify your payment details or you pass will be canceled.

If I want cansel self my pass, what I dont have will see I this: You can continue using Подписка Plarium за 19.99 EUR until kolmapäev, 9. jaanuar 2019, at which point your subscription will expire. Are you sure you want to cancel? 

when i click cansel is text: Your subscription isn’t eligible for this.

What I must to do that I can buy one more time plarium pass.

Othere things like saphire can I buy.

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 5, 2019, 09:4104/05/19
01/11/16
Have you tried reinstalling the app and clearing cache /temp files?
Apr 11, 2019, 12:1004/11/19
10/15/15
Miami said:

Hallo

I want buy plarium passes but game dont let me make it. I canseled last pass in January and cant buy now new. There is text like I have it allready but there is text: Your pass is been temporarilysuspended. And red text:  Unable to process payment. Please verify your payment details or you pass will be canceled.

If I want cansel self my pass, what I dont have will see I this: You can continue using Подписка Plarium за 19.99 EUR until kolmapäev, 9. jaanuar 2019, at which point your subscription will expire. Are you sure you want to cancel? 

when i click cansel is text: Your subscription isn’t eligible for this.

What I must to do that I can buy one more time plarium pass.

Othere things like saphire can I buy.

The issue is not with the game, it is with your payment method on your phone. I did the same thing and had to go into my phone settings and update my payment method. Try deleting and re adding your form of payment and try again.