Unable to login in iPhone or Android

Search
Comments
Sep 16, 2018, 05:2409/16/18
01/11/16

c1973uk said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello, Lords!

I've contacted devs regarding this issue and they said they're aware of it. It should be fixed in the next Application update that is planned for September. 

Over a month now waiting on a "fix", is there any hope to get logged back in on the pc app ?  What is the eta if any  ? 

If you are talking about pc app then I think some players are able to play the game.

https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfallrob/bug-reports/109031_plarium-windows-pc-app-related-issues/

Sep 16, 2018, 07:4609/16/18
11/07/16
Yes I noticed some are getting back in but despite trying I am not...... thus the post !  Anyway be aswell giving up  as it seems Plarium cant give sufficent support on this beta at least.........
Sep 16, 2018, 11:1209/16/18
10/14/15

On one device its running (Microsoft Book Win10) on other not desctop pc (win 10) always stops loading there... same like the other users here.

Feb 24, 2019, 12:3802/24/19
08/12/18
Game is not fixed,  I can't even get a screenshot because the game just closes.  Been over a week now that I have to reinstall the game just to play.  We have all spent LOTS of money on this game.  The small rewards do not make up for that.  Please FIX the problem 
Feb 25, 2019, 06:2802/25/19
01/11/16
sjhunnam15 said:

Game is not fixed,  I can't even get a screenshot because the game just closes.  Been over a week now that I have to reinstall the game just to play.  We have all spent LOTS of money on this game.  The small rewards do not make up for that.  Please FIX the problem 
On what device you are playing the game?
Feb 28, 2019, 02:0002/28/19
06/15/17
This topic is about plarium app on windows?
Feb 28, 2019, 06:3602/28/19
01/11/16
chascon said:

This topic is about plarium app on windows?
it's for the mobile app only :)
Jul 30, 2019, 23:2607/30/19

Situation normal - you make an update mandatory then fail to have updates in the app store.

Specifically I play 2 castles - one using an iPad and the other an iPhone. Both are fully updated. This morning I got the mandatory update message. I was NOT surprised to discover no update in the app store. So I closed the apps and the app store on both and shut down my devices. I then restarted the devices. No surprise still no update showing. I tried searching the app store. I found the update for the iPad but no sign of the one for the iPhone.

I have been checking all day. Now I have a device which cannot do its dailies, cannot finish the tower event (and we're on the 53rd) and am generally ticked. This seems to happen with every update. Why the heck do you make an update mandatory but then not have the updates available. If I could rate you zero in the app store I would.

Jul 31, 2019, 02:0807/31/19
Jul 31, 2019, 02:10(edited)
03/21/15

LadyAntonia said:

Situation normal - you make an update mandatory then fail to have updates in the app store.

Specifically I play 2 castles - one using an iPad and the other an iPhone. Both are fully updated. This morning I got the mandatory update message. I was NOT surprised to discover no update in the app store. So I closed the apps and the app store on both and shut down my devices. I then restarted the devices. No surprise still no update showing. I tried searching the app store. I found the update for the iPad but no sign of the one for the iPhone.

I have been checking all day. Now I have a device which cannot do its dailies, cannot finish the tower event (and we're on the 53rd) and am generally ticked. This seems to happen with every update. Why the heck do you make an update mandatory but then not have the updates available. If I could rate you zero in the app store I would.

I have a similar issue. However, in my case I did manage to update the app (together with a bunch of other apps). There was an update in the Play Store. But after Stormfall had updated, the game refused to start. It just keeps loading in the "unlocking the throne room" phase. If I quit the app and start it again, the app tells me that an update is ready to be downloaded. But obviously I already updated it, so when I go to the Play Store, there's no update to download. It's frustrating how often the game stops working after a new update.
Jul 31, 2019, 12:0507/31/19
10/15/15
Bunnyonwheels said:

LadyAntonia said:

I have a similar issue. However, in my case I did manage to update the app (together with a bunch of other apps). There was an update in the Play Store. But after Stormfall had updated, the game refused to start. It just keeps loading in the "unlocking the throne room" phase. If I quit the app and start it again, the app tells me that an update is ready to be downloaded. But obviously I already updated it, so when I go to the Play Store, there's no update to download. It's frustrating how often the game stops working after a new update.
Try uninstalling and reinstalling the game. usually this works for me.
Jul 31, 2019, 12:2807/31/19
08/10/16

Same problem, error message "Unable to logo in. The required content cannot be loaded. Please try again later." Started yesterday and still no joy. Tried everything on my IPad, reinstall, reboot, etc. Help! Any suggestions? IPad- ios 9.3.5 says up to date.

Aug 1, 2019, 08:3608/01/19
01/11/16

Claridge said:

Same problem, error message "Unable to logo in. The required content cannot be loaded. Please try again later." Started yesterday and still no joy. Tried everything on my IPad, reinstall, reboot, etc. Help! Any suggestions? IPad- ios 9.3.5 says up to date.

We have forwarded information to developers and hope it gets resolved soon.

Meanwhile players can try this workaround

Please follow these steps:

1. Switch off Download Booster https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-216765/

2. Close the game and clear its cache.

3. Start the game.

Aug 2, 2019, 02:1908/02/19
04/29/19
Since they did the update doesn't let me inCarangajeira said:

Over 24 hours now - since the last "fix"!! Loads about 82% then get this screen, retry does nothing, and abort takes me to a screen to select server, then stays at 82%

Am playing on Plarium app on a laptop (as I cannot play on my phone!), where Age of War works perfectly.

David

Aug 2, 2019, 02:2408/02/19
04/29/19
Since the last update can't playmore than a minute and it keep saying connection error. Hope they can fix this soon because @ this point all my league are upset now because of the events. 
Aug 2, 2019, 06:3408/02/19
01/11/16

we are aware of situation, it should be resolved soon.

Aug 30, 2019, 12:3108/30/19
08/29/19
I’m having the same issue today.
NancyAdmin
Sep 2, 2019, 10:1109/02/19
07/09/19

mic98989 said:

I’m having the same issue today.

I'm sorry to hear that you faced this issue. We are aware of the game lag issue that is occurring in the latest version. Your requests to fix this issue have been heard and we’re working as fast as possible to solve it!

Fixing this issue and resuming smooth gameplay is our top priority.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please continue playing and we assure you that the issue will soon be resolved!

Sep 6, 2019, 15:1609/06/19
11/09/14
WHEN are you going to fix the log in issue? I am a Marshal on 2 servers and I can't rule a kingdom if I can't log in. My peeps will abandon me!!
Sep 7, 2019, 18:1009/07/19
This  is beyond awful, if Plarium is trying to lose players keep folks from being able to sign on! 
NancyAdmin
Sep 9, 2019, 08:5509/09/19
07/09/19

Noreen said:

WHEN are you going to fix the log in issue? I am a Marshal on 2 servers and I can't rule a kingdom if I can't log in. My peeps will abandon me!!

Good day Noreen. 

I am sorry to hear that you faced this issue. Could you please update the game to the latest version, clear the cache and try accessing the game? If you face a login issue again after doing these steps, kidly record a video that illustrates this and send it to us so that the dev team can investigate an issue. Also, specify what device you are on. Thanks in advance.