Unable to login in iPhone or Android

Search
Comments
Jul 14, 2018, 16:0607/14/18
10/15/15
Nikitta said:

The first post in this thread is wrong.

Support offers no assistance.

There reply is "Download and install the app from Google Play store again"...

It is a windows pc app not an andriod application from google.. If they fail at that understanding, what support can they offer ? 

Anyway another half day gone

.. My money is on another 4 days like in May

It is not plarium who controls the downloads from the companies, plarium creates the updates. they will work for the servers who provide the game BUT they must do their part to upload it correctly. The glitches within are what plarium can fix to match the current providers system. They don't personally install for google or apple or windows. Instead of coming here when there are issues on not loading to first try restarting your device (laptop desktop tablet phone ect..) as when you install any type of game in say an xbox or computer, the first thing required is to restart the system not to call the game developer on why their game does not work for xbox, you would call xbox support on why your game is not loading to their console. Same as plarium develops games for providers who are then responsible to make their devices compatible to the game attempting to download. Restarting the device or system is always recommended for any game or game system if you want the update to complete installation otherwise will store old cache and cause errors or random shutdowns. 
Jul 26, 2018, 10:4107/26/18
01/11/16

lwonderly said:

Game is not loading today.

http://prntscr.com/kb8a91

is it on mobile or pc?

Please try reinstalling the game.
Jul 26, 2018, 11:3707/26/18
Jul 26, 2018, 11:38(edited)
01/26/15

PC

I'm using the Plarium app to run the games. How do I reinstall on the PC?
Jul 26, 2018, 11:4307/26/18
01/11/16

lwonderly said:

PC

I'm using the Plarium app to run the games. How do I reinstall on the PC?

You have to go to control panel and look for 'Uninstall a program', find the Plarium app, then remove it and install it back fresh from the website.

There was a recent update a few days back and I guess you haven't installed that one so you are unable to play
Jul 26, 2018, 12:0507/26/18
Jul 26, 2018, 12:39(edited)
01/26/15

OK, will try that. But I was able to play yesterday.

OK<>

Still no good. Other games load fine.
Jul 26, 2018, 13:1407/26/18
01/11/16

Please send me your coordinates in PM.

I cross checked with my team, the game should be working fine. Something could be wrong with your system
Jul 26, 2018, 19:1207/26/18
01/26/15
As my screenshot shows I can not load the game to get my coordinates unless they are those numbers in the upper right of my screen.
Jul 26, 2018, 19:4907/26/18
01/26/15
OK, I finally was able to load the program, but on another computer. I have deleted the Plarium App and deleted the plarium folder. Downloaded the app and reinstalled. All programs work except for Rise of Balur. I need help please. Someome please point me in the right direction to get it.
Jul 30, 2018, 05:0907/30/18
05/04/14

lwonderly said:

OK, I finally was able to load the program, but on another computer. I have deleted the Plarium App and deleted the plarium folder. Downloaded the app and reinstalled. All programs work except for Rise of Balur. I need help please. Someome please point me in the right direction to get it.

I too am having the Exact same issue.

I downloaded "Plarium Play" and everything was fine. I played Rise of Balur....and everything was fine.  When I decided to play another Plarium game............. but then eventually come back to "Rise of Balur".............

I'm having the same problem.

I uninstalled Plarium Play and reinstalled it. I rebooted my computer as well..............

I don't want to miss out on anything that's been going on, and I certainly hope I don't get Booted for Inactivity................ AND I HOPE I don't get Raided.

I understand this is the BETA  Version of stormfall ....... Still this is very frustrating. 

(I'm so glad I didn't spend any Money on this game yet)........ 

Aug 6, 2018, 14:4708/06/18
02/29/16
lwonderly said:

My Lord, as I can see your VIP agent reported this issue to devs already and they're working on it. 
Aug 6, 2018, 14:4808/06/18
02/29/16
BlackSkyPhoenix said:

lwonderly said:

I too am having the Exact same issue.

I downloaded "Plarium Play" and everything was fine. I played Rise of Balur....and everything was fine.  When I decided to play another Plarium game............. but then eventually come back to "Rise of Balur".............

I'm having the same problem.

I uninstalled Plarium Play and reinstalled it. I rebooted my computer as well..............

I don't want to miss out on anything that's been going on, and I certainly hope I don't get Booted for Inactivity................ AND I HOPE I don't get Raided.

I understand this is the BETA  Version of stormfall ....... Still this is very frustrating. 

(I'm so glad I didn't spend any Money on this game yet)........ 

My Lord, can you please send me your IP address in PM and I will forward it to devs as well?
Aug 6, 2018, 16:2108/06/18
06/30/15

As usual - Plarium App Windows players get this message - and clicking Download does nothing, again! 

At least leave the old version active for us until you decide to release the new version for Windows players!
Aug 6, 2018, 16:5708/06/18
05/02/15
i have same probleme
Aug 6, 2018, 17:4108/06/18
07/28/18
I keep getting a prompt that there is an update, to please download.  It kicks me back to the plarium screen.  I have done this many times.  I know this is a bets, but I just want to play. 
Aug 6, 2018, 19:4408/06/18
10/15/15

D Bomb said:

I keep getting a prompt that there is an update, to please download.  It kicks me back to the plarium screen.  I have done this many times.  I know this is a bets, but I just want to play. 

Can you try uninstalling and reinstalling the app?

Iphone users I know if you search for the game in the app store you will be able to update it easier than just trying to get the app itself to update.
Aug 6, 2018, 19:4508/06/18
10/15/15
Carangajeira said:

As usual - Plarium App Windows players get this message - and clicking Download does nothing, again! 

At least leave the old version active for us until you decide to release the new version for Windows players!
Sorry about this and hopefully it will all get fixed asap! have you tried uninstalling and re installing?
Aug 6, 2018, 21:5808/06/18
05/11/18

Obviously, the BETA users are not as important. Even though many BETA users have sunk $ and time into it. No other explanation, it happens every time. Either the developers are clueless or just dense.

Aug 7, 2018, 01:3008/07/18
06/30/15

Ashes1770 said:

Carangajeira said:

Sorry about this and hopefully it will all get fixed asap! have you tried uninstalling and re installing?

Every time! Our money obviously not worth as much as the mobile users! Just wish they would leave the "old" version active for us so we can at least play the game and keep things moving - bad enough that there are new features we are falling behind everyone else on!

Aug 7, 2018, 01:3308/07/18
06/30/15
If the "new version" has not yet been released for the Windows app it doesn't matter how many times you reinstall the app!! I play Age of War (also Plarium's) on the app and never have the problems with that when there is an update!