All Categories

Suggestion

Suggestion

Search
Sep 10, 2022, 17:5009/10/22
11/10/19

Suggestion

Hello community team,

(1) I've been thinking about this for a while about having a fortress for coalitions. My reason for this is because I've witness many war among coalition where they only focus on one players from both side...Having a fortress for coalition might help this issue and also help the leaders to have better control over leagues actions.

(2) I've seen a lot of people making requests for league stoneheart battleground and I was hoping that you could implement it. From mine point of view it practically the same as the normal battleground. The solo stoneheart battleground is nice yes but every the events comes up it's always the same person in the top 100 ranks.

(3) My last idea would be if its possible for each leagues to have at least one permanent beacon rather than chasing beacon after beacon, cause it's very difficult to find one to capture it to upgrade it without worrying it might get captured again after upgrading it to level 2 or even before. When you think about it every annoying having to spend over millions of army too keep it to then loose it.... if you thin it's going to influence how about increasing resources needed to upgrade it or to reset it on each week.

Thank you for your comprehension and please have at least one of these happen. There's nothing interesting to do these days... the game is already imbalance I've seen people having over 500,000,00 demons ...

You can at least try one of these as a test and see how it goes and if it doesn't then you can remove it.

Views
Comments
Comments
AnnabelleModerator
Sep 14, 2022, 13:3609/14/22
11/25/16

All very good suggestions 😊 

Sep 15, 2022, 07:0709/15/22
11/10/19

Thank you very much 🙂