All Categories

Spamming

Spamming

Search
May 24, 2020, 20:3905/24/20
07/31/15

Spamming

My acccount entered in a tough spam issue ever since I stood up for my team members. 

Since that day, I get about 60 fireballs per day.The offender has 10 accounts and bombs my 3 accounts till the limits are reached., this every day, for 3,5 months now. Despite all efforts to clear this out in direct or indirectly , via others my requests ended with bombs. My league friends  get spammed, the chat gets spammed, I get insulting messages  and the players get fireballs too to scare them off. The person has access to money and there is no way to fight a person with in game tactcs if someone only wants to bomb you and buys endless daily series of those. 

Since yesterday the game made another escalation.  The person opens new accounts with my identical name at times  and insults  others with them, enters the league and spams the chat .

As the new accounts opened for the purpose have even legendary units, she opens many new accounts and attack me with those consistently So many lvl 5 and 6 accounts attack me as these units are for free ! After 1 to 2hrs just doing bgs you get access to 500.000 with little or no effort. For this you'd need a week on any ordinary account.

What can I do ? What can Plarium do to avoid this nonsense. I'd recommend that you need to do some effort to get units  ,but get units in the earliest stages , at level 5 or 6 ., even legendary is a bit too much. and is asking for abuses. Having the option to create theoretical unlimitted accounts is another problem.

I know Plarium wants joiners to speed up a bit and get attached, but in the old days it was much more hard labor to lets say have half a million.. I've opened an new account myself and you get easy access during the first five days to quite a lot.- these days. I'm surprised to see you get over 200k nett value out of an new account at lvl 5.

What can we do to avoid someone entering the league chat and bullying anyone. We have no 145 players but the game makers should come with an option to block autojoiners. A kind of on or off button.

As to autojoiners  in the league , I boot them, but the next day he or she is back, not sure how long before anyone can reattempt to join in despite being booted .. I'd say if somone is booted, It should be at least a week unless the person gets a reinvitation and joins back if booted on error.. And  besides I can't keep up with those new accounts , annoying  and attacking over and over again as I've got a job and a family too

Another question regards the use of , blocking a  persons messages. Is that forever or again for 1 day or  1 week ?

Anyone who can report this back to the gamemakers ? and what can be done about it ?

Views
Comments
Comments
AnnabelleModerator
May 28, 2020, 15:5705/28/20
11/25/16

Derandere Teufl said:

My acccount entered in a tough spam issue ever since I stood up for my team members. 

Since that day, I get about 60 fireballs per day.The offender has 10 accounts and bombs my 3 accounts till the limits are reached., this every day, for 3,5 months now. Despite all efforts to clear this out in direct or indirectly , via others my requests ended with bombs. My league friends  get spammed, the chat gets spammed, I get insulting messages  and the players get fireballs too to scare them off. The person has access to money and there is no way to fight a person with in game tactcs if someone only wants to bomb you and buys endless daily series of those. 

Since yesterday the game made another escalation.  The person opens new accounts with my identical name at times  and insults  others with them, enters the league and spams the chat .

As the new accounts opened for the purpose have even legendary units, she opens many new accounts and attack me with those consistently So many lvl 5 and 6 accounts attack me as these units are for free ! After 1 to 2hrs just doing bgs you get access to 500.000 with little or no effort. For this you'd need a week on any ordinary account.

What can I do ? What can Plarium do to avoid this nonsense. I'd recommend that you need to do some effort to get units  ,but get units in the earliest stages , at level 5 or 6 ., even legendary is a bit too much. and is asking for abuses. Having the option to create theoretical unlimitted accounts is another problem.

I know Plarium wants joiners to speed up a bit and get attached, but in the old days it was much more hard labor to lets say have half a million.. I've opened an new account myself and you get easy access during the first five days to quite a lot.- these days. I'm surprised to see you get over 200k nett value out of an new account at lvl 5.

What can we do to avoid someone entering the league chat and bullying anyone. We have no 145 players but the game makers should come with an option to block autojoiners. A kind of on or off button.

As to autojoiners  in the league , I boot them, but the next day he or she is back, not sure how long before anyone can reattempt to join in despite being booted .. I'd say if somone is booted, It should be at least a week unless the person gets a reinvitation and joins back if booted on error.. And  besides I can't keep up with those new accounts , annoying  and attacking over and over again as I've got a job and a family too

Another question regards the use of , blocking a  persons messages. Is that forever or again for 1 day or  1 week ?

Anyone who can report this back to the gamemakers ? and what can be done about it ?

Hi Derandere, such harassment is something that we do take very seriously. Please provide screenshots and the players coordinates to our support team where it will be dealt with. Our apologies that this is happening to you. Here is a link to our harassment policy. https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001371552-Harassment-Policy?fbclid=IwAR3dnI2NkXqAKLdbV_mmcsNoF1bZmtu6S8b93v5ekLP28DmXLyx3fUkpCYg  

AnnabelleModerator
Jun 2, 2020, 01:0706/02/20
11/25/16
Derandere Teufl said:

How do I have to report the violation ?  We have one player with 11 to 12 accounts sending 100 fireballs a day for 4 to 5 months now. on to at least 7 persons from the same league. 

I can provide the coordinates and player names. I'd suggest to  observe or either back trace. No idea if you can make it up to 5 months,but our in game logs roll over in  about every 2 to 4 days..

To report the violation, go to the in game support bot and provide the coordinates and players names. You will need to report the 11 or 12 one at a time which I know can be time consuming, however it is very important so that the harassment can be stopped.
AnnabelleModerator
Jun 7, 2020, 00:2306/07/20
11/25/16

Derandere Teufl said:

There is no clear path to escalate this via a bot, heavens no.

I instead tried the reference in your above referened url and proceed as such , but basically the url  provided does not have Rise of Balur listed, nor the option to select the world//Server we are on.

https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=168165

Even If I force using an other game, I'm stuck with the game ID/coordinates and therefore when I submit it, either entering coordinates or my login name , I run into errors as my values are not anticipatd by the webserver, so in the end nothing gets submitted.

So I put in this information here. Leave it to you if it needs to be barred/banned lateron.

It concerns Server 1

it concerns the spamming of following German leagues chats :

- JVA

-Hellfire

-HTG

The spammer has as coordinates : X9 Y227 

The Player is  named tic.tac.tic.tac and is league less.

If this can me moniitorred for and removed,  II'll come with the even more severe cases, but I decide to not mention them here as its considered private.

The person has other accounts too, but at the moment this is the one we see currently  I can eventually exchange other bothering material via email as tic.tac accounts relay on a player with about 10 accounts that spam me and about 7 to 8 players with roughly 20 fireballs a day .

In my personal case for 5 months now. As there is no possible defense going to a stronger league as suggested in above referenced url of yours , to a person only occupied in buying fireballs and using all of his accounts as a launch base for fireballs till the daily per account limit is reached. I consider this as well as a  serious harassment. Any retaliation that takes that long is harassment. The incident started with spamming my league members, I stood up to the challenge to attack the player, burned down 3 castles and  since then I'm stuck on that. Despite my offers to directly end or indirectly end this via others. The person continious to harrass my 3 accounts , my fellow league members and also spams the league chats of other leagues I'm in or those who are in support of me.

So please provide me a mail and I gather all I can. 

Derandere, I'm going to bring this to the attention of my superiors so they can better assist you. This is definitely a case of harassment and needs to be stopped.

AnnabelleModerator
Jun 16, 2020, 01:1806/16/20
11/25/16

Derandere Teufl said:

The situation is not beareable. After 4,5 months I get tired to spend 40 to 100k on each ressource to get the wardens under reconstruction on a daily basis  and see my castle in a constant blue fire. Six other league members undergoe the same. I do not see why the tic.tac accounts which are  poor lvl 20 castles just intended to spam 3 leagues chats are not instantly removed  to make a statement. Zt    

We have provided sufficient screenshots to make our case. This person is filled with hatred beyond any normal human being. 

A programmer can with ease analyse the logs of us the attacked and the logs of the spammer. 

We already lost a developping member and another had to open a new accountr as he can't keep pace with the destruction it causes for bombs falling out of the sky. The fireball shield is no option for any player under lvl 100 as it requires stoneheart and masses of sketches.

Its about time we get a reply other then we are analysing. We want to know how long we still have to take this and if they are coming to a conclusion.

I'm playing 4 years with passion but am afraid to abandon this at it upsets me as  there is no end to it, not even the slightest light in the tunnel. 

What more can I say. It can't be that the spammer is getting me and my men demoralised and forcing us to quit.

If  no answer comes anywhere very soon I  quit and the spammer wins it all, which is exactly what his cruel intentions are. My  motivation is already under zero amd I regret already my last purchases on the goldpasses and sapphires  on yesterday and today. It doesn't make sense anymore. The other person is disallowing me having fun.

Here an abstract of a message send  to my closest friends  in the chatgroup.

"Ronny and Nash , I hate to say but the bombing is killing my motivation. I'm considering to quit. Spend money on goldpasses and sapphires and it made me realize  I shouldn't . I could switch to s2 but the castles there are lvl 80,82 and 90 and it won't be the same

Its no more fun, can't even attack another with my defense under her constant pressure . With her dragon/necro/knight attacks , all needs to reconstruct and straight after that her bombs require me to boost reconstruction times. Ressource expenses are between 40 and 80 thousand on each ressource every day My game logs are rolling over and I only see her and nothing else anymore in those logs. She is everywhere"

Hi Derandere,

I have spoken to other moderators about this situation and they have recommended that you block the players involved. We do not want you to have to leave the game because of harassment. It is clearly not allowed. Please let me know once again which Server this is happening on. I have already sent a message to Administration about this situation. You mentioned that you sent screenshots...it takes time for these to be gone over but this does not at all mean you should need to wait for an answer and/or intervention. Doing my best on this end...

NancyAdmin
Jun 17, 2020, 14:0306/17/20
07/09/19

Derandere Teufl said:

The situation is not beareable. After 4,5 months I get tired to spend 40 to 100k on each ressource to get the wardens under reconstruction on a daily basis  and see my castle in a constant blue fire. Six other league members undergoe the same. I do not see why the tic.tac accounts which are  poor lvl 20 castles just intended to spam 3 leagues chats are not instantly removed  to make a statement. Zt    

We have provided sufficient screenshots to make our case. This person is filled with hatred beyond any normal human being. 

A programmer can with ease analyse the logs of us the attacked and the logs of the spammer. 

We already lost a developping member and another had to open a new accountr as he can't keep pace with the destruction it causes for bombs falling out of the sky. The fireball shield is no option for any player under lvl 100 as it requires stoneheart and masses of sketches.

Its about time we get a reply other then we are analysing. We want to know how long we still have to take this and if they are coming to a conclusion.

I'm playing 4 years with passion but am afraid to abandon this at it upsets me as  there is no end to it, not even the slightest light in the tunnel. 

What more can I say. It can't be that the spammer is getting me and my men demoralised and forcing us to quit.

If  no answer comes anywhere very soon I  quit and the spammer wins it all, which is exactly what his cruel intentions are. My  motivation is already under zero amd I regret already my last purchases on the goldpasses and sapphires  on yesterday and today. It doesn't make sense anymore. The other person is disallowing me having fun.

Here an abstract of a message send  to my closest friends  in the chatgroup.

"Ronny and Nash , I hate to say but the bombing is killing my motivation. I'm considering to quit. Spend money on goldpasses and sapphires and it made me realize  I shouldn't . I could switch to s2 but the castles there are lvl 80,82 and 90 and it won't be the same

Its no more fun, can't even attack another with my defense under her constant pressure . With her dragon/necro/knight attacks , all needs to reconstruct and straight after that her bombs require me to boost reconstruction times. Ressource expenses are between 40 and 80 thousand on each ressource every day My game logs are rolling over and I only see her and nothing else anymore in those logs. She is everywhere"

Derandere Teufl, first of all, I'd like to say that I'm sorry to hear that you faced such a situation in the game. Harassment is something we take seriously in Plarium. In order for us to better assist you, please send screenshots where that player violates the rules. I'll check them and take appropriate measures if needed. You may send them directly on the forum if it's kind of challenging to send via the link. 

Secondly, I understand that it may be a bit annoying to receive lots of fireball attacks, but Stormfall: Rise of Balur is a war strategy game. Using fireballs could be a part of a player's strategy. If you believe that a player uses them very often against your Castle, I suggest you: 

- to contact that person in private messages to discuss this situation and ask why he does so. 

- to ask your league-mates to help you. You along with your friends may revenge and send lots of attacks to that Castle. Don't forget that you are on a war when you play Stormfall: Rise of Balur 

- to use Weor's Protection item that protects your Castle against any Offensive Actions. 

Jun 18, 2020, 01:2306/18/20
06/15/17

many times i saw this happen, and is frustrating... sorry about it... but you can struggle! always bully got bored of it

Jul 1, 2020, 04:1007/01/20
06/12/17
I have a strange idea but it may work. Catacomb everything, if you aren’t a Marshall make someone that isn’t being fireballed and leave the league. Play Possum. Make them think you quit and a week or two after they stop change your name and avatar and join up again. Like I said may sound strange but it may just save your game. It’s all I got since I don’t work at Plarium. 
NancyAdmin
Jul 2, 2020, 09:2207/02/20
07/09/19

Derandere Teufl said:

Provide me with an email, and I send all screenshots. I told you that rhe bot is crap.

I submitted a screenshot where the person admitted that the only aim is me to quit and spam all others till they stop being my friend.

Lots of riends agree that she will never stop and advised me to start all over. 

I have upper lvl 90ies , it took me 3 years

We may  burn no matter how many times we want, she has norhing to kill and is not bothered by it. 

She buys fireballs. No one can avoid a player using those. 

I  cant put weors protection on for 5 months. I loose about 150 k on ressources a day to revive my losses.Me and my friends submitted hundreds of screenshots and still I get a sorry we haven't enough proof and its part of the game ?

Derandere Teufl, please send a couple of screenshots via this option in the game. Our team will check it and take appropriate measures. 

NancyAdmin
Jul 14, 2020, 11:0007/14/20
07/09/19

Derandere Teufl said:

Can we get a formal status on this one ?

So far nothing has changed. We demand an official plarium position on this matter. If one claims that bullying and spamming is taken seriously, its time to show this ,prove is overwhelming and still nothing is done about it. 

I'm lossing my  patiente here. I will add Michael Morgovsky to my linkedin profile  and text him about this inaptitude to partially ban or ban completely a player who according to me and my friends has crossed the line many times . There are manyways to settle this , warn a player, refuse some operations in the game ,  till banning temporariliy or after repreated warnings banning the person  permanently.

Derandere Teufl, as I understand, you sent some prooves to our technical support department. If so, please be sure that they'll take appropriate measures if they find any violations of Rules of Conduct or Terms of Use. However, as it was already mentioned, we won't be able to disclose the results of our investigation. 

P.S. I would also like to emphasize one more time that usage of fireballs is not prohibited in our game and can't be considered as a violation. Here you can check what violations types exist. 

Aug 23, 2020, 15:3008/23/20
Aug 23, 2020, 17:39(edited)
07/31/15

Just for the readers. The fireball bombing continues , 3 to 4 times a day, I'm being bombed by an ever increasing number of accounts, accounts that she buys or gets for free. Now I get fireballs from 13 accounts in the mean time, and the maximum number of fireballs a day nicely disttributed on my account and my beste fellows castles. We have had it after 6 to nearly 7 months of daily reports, filled with her castles missile platforms, continuously bombing our accounts. All of our own logged operations are overwritten by her actions. Each time you login, its her and nothing but her.

These people over here, decided that its allowed, by their rules, can't even see how absurd this really is. A complete psycho , hides now behind the gamemakers rules and cause misery among trustfull , paying , familiy members , who love to play a game and socialize a bit and build friendships.

Can't they see how harmfull this all is and adapt their gamepolicy  ? Don't they realize how tense/overheated it is getting ? We are not talking about a normal human being here, but a complete psycho , and the question is , does such a person have a rightfull place in this game ? The answer is yes (not in theory but in practice) , you may stalk, bully and haress , everything is allowed really in practice.  How come ?

Because the game makers though having a policy, are not in a measure to implement measures, apart fom scanning on humiliating words and substituting them with **** and provide you a button to block a person bullying you in private. Thats all plarium does, no more.

Till now after nicely submitting screenshots , we got a non personalized reply , with the same persons name , as if its an automated message with the same wording on every single escalation we did .  They keep on refering  to the policy and hope everyone uses common sense. All of this declines he fact that some people have psychological problems. Some people should be protected against themselves before they collapse.

Who am I dealing with , I wonder ? Behind the tough game she plays  , this person is definitely in a non forgiven state of mind, likely caused by incidents in her private life and taking it out in this game, taking vengenace on us instead of addressing her problems. To me this person suffers from some kind of depression, as no-one is filled with hatred for more then  6 to 7 months , does it, uless that person is heaviliy dealing with an issue. It wouldn't make make sense to abny normal reasonable balanced person.  Loose a war, win a war , intimidate each other, win a few more, loose a few  etc .. but everyone digests that and at some time goes on and pulls out ..... but not this person.

Be aware that you might face them or cross their road in this game, I have came accross all kind of weird people in this game , up till having them as contacts in line.  Never ever provide private data in line ! Why ?

I was once member of EM3. And here goes the setting. EMx and the FVW familily leagues (FMx) were fighing each other , for years. Two female players couldn't stand each other , over a love affair they both had with a  common man. One person felt hatred for years. Pretty sick if you ask me. And every member that ever played on the psychos side was sacrificed to that cause , that was to destroy the other and/or her friends and it kept on going for years. Hundreds if not thousands of game enthusiasts , joined the league and unwillingly got sucked into that setting and were sacrificed to that sick persons cause day after day , years in a row. I was once at EM3 and left the league quickly after realizing it was filled with people with no moral code /  deontology at all. I entered in chats with people inside the jailwalls, talking streetlanguage , absolute criminals, that try to initimidate you in every possible way they can, people you wouldn't ever want to cross your way in real life. you might fae them in the ingame chat, but occasionally in LINE too. Be carefull with private data !

We in our case deal with a sick stalker. stalkers enter onther persons life and have a obsession to either be with them (in love) or intimidate them untill they are broken. Our stalker is spamming our league chat, of friended leagues too , in a attempt to discredit our league. She does that with every now and then new accounts (should she be expelled before she has the time to leave)  that she uses to join our league, cut and paste here nonsense many times once she joins till the chat screen is filled with scam , and quickly leaves before you get the time to scroll down the list of members to the bottom and kick her.

The message is insulting our league and its members, 3 to 4 times a day, discourages  new members as it doesn't pleed for joining our league I can tell you that. Moreover members joining in on the incident are quickly scared of doing so with heavy bombing till any resistance is broken , meantime she keeps her core under fire , people including myself. Its this precise core, who she will never stop bombing, untill we leave, these are not only her tough words, but after 6 to 7 months you can pretty much understand that this person is a no quitter and will persist untill we do or she cracks mentally , whatever comes first. 

Some of our league members have never ever seen a clean chat where we can chit chat and socialize with the in game chat in any possible way.  This one is technically speaking out of order, an alternate sidechat never really got in use by our members as its too much to bother really and noone ever got used to it.

Cheers

NancyAdmin
Aug 26, 2020, 13:2608/26/20
07/09/19

Derandere Teufl, I'm sorry to hear that the situation keeps going. Here, I would like to emphasize that both the usage of Fireballs and having more than one account in the game aren't prohibited by our rules. 

In this particular case, I suggest talking to this person and trying to solve this issue by negotiating. Also, it's always a good idea to protect your Castle against any Offensive Actions using Weor's Protection item. 

I hope you will end up with an agreement with this player! 

Jan 29, 2021, 05:3901/29/21
Jan 29, 2021, 06:32(edited)
07/31/15

Just to say that about 6 weeks ago, the player got kicked league after league. It turns out that this person is no longer active in any of  those leagues. Seems that the gamemakers , based on our support escalations, have detected how harmfull it really was.  After about 3 weeks, she started back with new castles, the bombing on core friends from whatever league and produces   scam in those league chats, as she did before. She states she will never give up and continues to discredit our league. She autojoins our allie leagues and haresses strong players of other leagues under our allie leagues flag. 

Still the pressure is largely off and we advised to anyone to ignore the remainder of it. 

Thanks in the end, eventhough it took a lot of time to address this.

NancyAdmin
Feb 2, 2021, 12:4102/02/21
07/09/19
Derandere Teufl

Just to say that about 6 weeks ago, the player got kicked league after league. It turns out that this person is no longer active in any of  those leagues. Seems that the gamemakers , based on our support escalations, have detected how harmfull it really was.  After about 3 weeks, she started back with new castles, the bombing on core friends from whatever league and produces   scam in those league chats, as she did before. She states she will never give up and continues to discredit our league. She autojoins our allie leagues and haresses strong players of other leagues under our allie leagues flag. 

Still the pressure is largely off and we advised to anyone to ignore the remainder of it. 

Thanks in the end, eventhough it took a lot of time to address this.

You are always welcome, @Derandere Teufl. I suggest also talking to the Leaders of those Leagues and let them know that there is a player who can attack them under your flag. I'm sure that they will understand. Who knows, maybe you will unite and revenge this player on the battlefield for such behavior.