All Categories

Support Ignoranze

Support Ignoranze

Search
Aug 4, 2019, 12:4108/04/19
12/20/15

Support Ignoranze

Is very nice support from plarium.... i can not log in my account 6 days now.... support ignor me... i have bay packt and play long time... and now nothing... i need my account or my cash back!!! Last update this game more lega have 100 player 70 Player can not play kick out or other problems... thank for this !!!
Views
Comments
Comments
NancyAdmin
Aug 5, 2019, 10:2608/05/19
07/09/19

NikolajMonster said:

Is very nice support from plarium.... i can not log in my account 6 days now.... support ignor me... i have bay packt and play long time... and now nothing... i need my account or my cash back!!! Last update this game more lega have 100 player 70 Player can not play kick out or other problems... thank for this !!!

Hello! 

First of all, please accept my sincere apologies for the issue you have faced. Are you an Android user? If yes, please try the following and let me know if it helped: 

1. Switch off Download Booster https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-216765/

2. Close the game and clear its cache.

3. Start the game.

Secondly, I would like to ask you to refrain from using offensive language on the forum. I was forced to modify your topic due to it. If we notice it again, a topic may be removed without a reply and your account may be banned. Let's not to allow it and keep the friendly atmosphere. 

Aug 6, 2019, 18:5008/06/19
06/15/17
Nancy said:

Hello! 

First of all, please accept my sincere apologies for the issue you have faced. Are you an Android user? If yes, please try the following and let me know if it helped: 

1. Switch off Download Booster https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-216765/

3. Start the game.

i dont have that option on my android
NancyAdmin
Aug 8, 2019, 09:0508/08/19
07/09/19
chascon said:

Nancy said:

Hello! 

3. Start the game.

Thanks for letting me know about it and I am sorry that this workaround did not help you. The dev team is working on a fix and I hope you will be able to return to normal gameplay soon. Thanks for your understanding and patience. 
Aug 9, 2019, 16:3408/09/19
06/15/17

Nancy said:

chascon said:

Nancy said:

Hello! 

3. Start the game.

Thanks for letting me know about it and I am sorry that this workaround did not help you. The dev team is working on a fix and I hope you will be able to return to normal gameplay soon. Thanks for your understanding and patience. 

I hope so

thank you
NancyAdmin
Aug 12, 2019, 09:1508/12/19
07/09/19
chascon said:

Nancy said:

chascon said:

Nancy said:

Hello! 

3. Start the game.

I hope so

thank you
Anytime, Milord! 
Aug 12, 2019, 12:0008/12/19
05/10/17
Same problems here and support hasn't responded to my tickets going back to July 17 when things started disappearing in game. Now I can barely do anything. It keeps crashing and freezing. The entire league is complaining about it. It happened during league brawl and no way could we compete when half of us couldn't even log in.
Aug 13, 2019, 07:2308/13/19
01/11/16
ra ha said:

Same problems here and support hasn't responded to my tickets going back to July 17 when things started disappearing in game. Now I can barely do anything. It keeps crashing and freezing. The entire league is complaining about it. It happened during league brawl and no way could we compete when half of us couldn't even log in.
We are aware of login issues and hope it gets resolved in the latest hotfix
Oct 30, 2019, 20:2510/30/19
Oct 30, 2019, 20:28(edited)

Death Ryder CRA league foreign lands Server REB coalition Captain. My 800 succubus were stole from me by the game after the resource race on October twenty fourth evening 2019.Im very mad that this game would steal my troops please give them back to me 

NancyAdmin
Oct 31, 2019, 09:5910/31/19
07/09/19

Death Rider said:

Death Ryder CRA league foreign lands Server REB coalition Captain. My 800 succubus were stole from me by the game after the resource race on October twenty fourth evening 2019.Im very mad that this game would steal my troops please give them back to me 

Hello, what do you mean by My 800 succubus were stolen? Could you please specify in more detail what happened to them? Please also specify your um# that can be found at Settings -> About so that we can check the system logs for that day.