All Categories

champions from bonds

champions from bonds

Search
Feb 22, 2019, 13:4202/22/19
02/15/16

champions from bonds

The bond opening mechanic has been changed. It used to give different grade champions, but now it only gives grade I from basic scrolls and grade II from epic scrolls. Why are developers so stingy on that part? Why cant players get more good champions? Fix it so we would enjoy the game !
Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 23, 2019, 07:1302/23/19
10/23/15
Martin Kakk said:

The bond opening mechanic has been changed. It used to give different grade champions, but now it only gives grade I from basic scrolls and grade II from epic scrolls. Why are developers so stingy on that part? Why cant players get more good champions? Fix it so we would enjoy the game !
Every 20-30 basic scroll's i get a green guy which is grade 2, not sure on the rest. They want you to spend money, why would they give it away free....
Feb 27, 2019, 11:1702/27/19
02/29/16

Martin Kakk said:

Hello!

There wasn't any change made to drop rate of Champions.

The logic is still the same, the stronger the Champion is, the harder it's to obtain him.