Search
Jan 31, 2019, 15:1501/31/19
11/07/18

A farce

Forse l'idea iniziale era buona

Perhaps the initial idea was good

Forse pensavano di offrire un buon gioco

Perhaps they thought they were offering a good game

Ora è solo una questione di denaro, al cui cospetto i signori di Plarium si sono inchinati

Now it is only a question of money, to which the lords of Plarium bowed

Vale tutto per rastrellare soldi, lecito e non lecito. E' intollerabile questo modo di trattare tutti noi, rivoluzionare le statistiche , esempio il cibo.

dichiarazioni di grandi e miraboanti offerte, moltiplicazione di monete per acquistare il nulla.  

It's all good for raking money, lawful and unlawful. It is intolerable this way of treating all of us, revolutionizing statistics, example food, 

statements of great and miraculous offers, multiplication of coins to buy nothing.

e sopra tutto questi inetti del supporto che danno solo risposte evasive inconcludenti e insopportabili. Uno schifo

and above all these inept support that give only inconclusive and unbearable evasive answers. A disgusting

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 31, 2019, 15:1901/31/19
11/07/18
Mi riferisco ultimamente ai punti Pvp negati , nonostante videate e risposte cazzate da parte del supporto e del continuo dileggio per portarci a spendere denaro
Feb 4, 2019, 13:0602/04/19
02/29/16

Ciao!

Grazie per essere passato al Forum e aver condiviso il tuo feedback. Anche se non è positivo.

Mi spiace dirlo, ma dal tuo messaggio non capisco qual è il problema che stai affrontando.

Puoi inviare maggiori dettagli a riguardo? Sembra che smth abbia sbagliato con i punti PvP, ma non è ancora chiaro cosa esattamente.

Hello!

Thanks for coming to the Forum and sharing your feedback. Even though it's not a positive one.

Sorry to say, but from your message I don't understand what is the issue you're facing. 

Can you send more details about it? Looks like smth went wrong with PvP points, but it's still not clear what exactly. 

Apr 7, 2019, 00:2104/07/19
03/27/16

I fully agree, it has reached a point that I am no longer defending the castle kkkkkk, the balls have damaged, the shield against balls is a joke! I can not upgrade at the Fort because I need to knock down the Fort at the time of the upgrade... How? The game has changed (for the worse) there is no one holding a Fort in lvl 11 or 10, when there are opportunities, we down, but dont count... Today we do not find many Forts to knock down, that is, we have to resort to "ease". "Can anyone upgrade the Fort to lvl11 for me to take down?" Boring. What to do in the game? Who spend more, wins castle and even "golden collar"... Even because low level VIP castles do not even have bgs (statistics)... Eêh algorithms... Just an outburst. Without cry.

Oct 23, 2019, 21:4910/23/19
12/31/15
I would like to know the best way I can make a complaint to plarium there doesn’t appear to be an easy way to do it. I have just been informed by a fellow league member that he has received various rewards for his 4 year anniversary of playing this game. I currently have a paragon run of 1545 days yet I have received absolutely nothing. The fact that My loyalty has been totally ignored despite the hundreds of £ that I have spent over the years has made me feel so sick to the stomach that I quite frankly  am thinking of chucking it all and finding a different game that treat its players better but before I decide I would like to hear why plarium have decided to reward some and not others 
NancyAdmin
Oct 25, 2019, 10:0710/25/19
07/09/19

judy.allinson12 said:

I would like to know the best way I can make a complaint to plarium there doesn’t appear to be an easy way to do it. I have just been informed by a fellow league member that he has received various rewards for his 4 year anniversary of playing this game. I currently have a paragon run of 1545 days yet I have received absolutely nothing. The fact that My loyalty has been totally ignored despite the hundreds of £ that I have spent over the years has made me feel so sick to the stomach that I quite frankly  am thinking of chucking it all and finding a different game that treat its players better but before I decide I would like to hear why plarium have decided to reward some and not others 

Hello Judy, 

Thanks for your message. First of all, I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received your anniversary gift yet. It's a brand new feature that was added to the game a couple of months ago. If your registration date was before the launch of this feature, no worries, you'll receive your anniversary gift next year. We do really appreciate our players' loyalty that why such a feature was implemented to the game.