All Categories

Beacon Territory

Beacon Territory

Search
Jan 29, 2019, 17:4901/29/19
05/15/18

Beacon Territory

Good day Castle dwellers!

I have questions about the Beacons and the Territory they hold. Now I know this is a bit more complicated when you get into Beacons next to each other "linked", etc.

Basic question: How much Territory does a single

Level 1 Beacon give 

Level 2 Beacon give 

Level 3 Beacon give 

Level 4 Beacon give 

Level 5 Beacon give 

Level 5 Sapphire Beacon give 

Now, if more info can be given on the "bonus" 2 or more "linked" Beacons give that would be great. 

I've looked at other threads and those are from 2017. Not sure if things have changed since then. From what I gathered....

-------------------------

1) From Wiki

Beacon Range

The extent of influence a Beacon has on surrounding territory is determined by the Beacon's Range. This is calculated according to its upgrade level and proximity to adjoining Beacons controlled by the same League. This means that two Beacons of identical upgrade levels can have different Ranges. If a Beacon is positioned adjacent to one or more Beacons owned by the same League, it will have a higher range - so try and capture as many.....
------------------

2) Every stormfall lvl 5 beacon gives 50 miles of territory.

-----------------------

3) The amount of defense inside a beacon spreads its territory. 

-----------------

If your beacon is near other upgraded beacons their territory conflicts with yours, meaning you get less area.

---------------------

Now, I've seen Leagues hold Three level 5 Sapphire Beacons, with a few additional level 1 bea cons and only control 107km of Territory. So the "Every lvl 5 is 50km" goes out the window.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 30, 2019, 06:1201/30/19
01/11/16

The link that you shared belongs to Age of War game.

Which game are you asking for?
Jan 30, 2019, 07:5101/30/19
Jan 30, 2019, 07:56(edited)
05/15/18
Stormfall: Rise of Balur.

I've removed the link, sorry first time poster =)  It appears even tho I was in the SF:RoB Forum section, that when I used the search feature to look up "Beacons", it pulled up info across ALL Game forums, not just the one I was in. 

Feb 1, 2019, 06:3202/01/19
01/11/16
There is almost no information available with me on this one. Maybe you can ask around on facebook group.