All Categories

Vip

Vip

Search
May 21, 2018, 20:1505/21/18
01/09/16

Vip

Hey ive been working my ass of for over 3.5 years now...i spended way more overall then most vip members...i rank higher in all time ranking than most...i ranked first place during leage dual tournaments etc i did evrything ur in game community ppl said to me...be online more...play more...rank higher...etc etc etc. Im still no vip...so the time has come to say farwell to SF. I just wanted to say this vip ranking systeem is very unfair...thats the reason u gonna lose me as a coiner and as a player. I decided to quit SF as plarium is not fair to the players. I guess its all friends politics...just wanted to inform all players u could better quit now then spend as much as i did on this game thats not even fair to play...

Greetz Masta from DC

Ex SF player/killer
Views
Comments
Comments
May 21, 2018, 21:4905/21/18
10/15/15

{DC} Masta~* said:

Hey ive been working my ass of for over 3.5 years now...i spended way more overall then most vip members...i rank higher in all time ranking than most...i ranked first place during leage dual tournaments etc i did evrything ur in game community ppl said to me...be online more...play more...rank higher...etc etc etc. Im still no vip...so the time has come to say farwell to SF. I just wanted to say this vip ranking systeem is very unfair...thats the reason u gonna lose me as a coiner and as a player. I decided to quit SF as plarium is not fair to the players. I guess its all friends politics...just wanted to inform all players u could better quit now then spend as much as i did on this game thats not even fair to play...

Greetz Masta from DC

Ex SF player/killer

Hello :)

I totally can understand why you are frustrated and agree the vip part can look unfair and cause really good players to question why they werent chosen. I honestly am not sure how the first set was chosen or the criteria used to select these players but I have heard talks of adding more vip members soon. Would hate to see anyone quit over this and I know they have not added anyone new yet to vip for in game. Who did you talk to that told you these requirements were needed to achieve vip?

I will forward this question and ask when and if they plan to carry on the vip program and when new members will be added.

Dont give up on your friends and your league over vip, I completely understand your frustration and it does make for a lot of people feeling in ways they shouldnt because of not being chosen but the real VIP comes from the friends you make and the fun you have with them and your league overall and that isnt something just anyone can achieve  Lets see what the developers come back with about adding new vip players before you decide to quit. They are trying to make the game more fun for everyone and keep activity up as I think the last event did which helped more in the game than updating vip. Maybe now that they found a fun event people are enjoying they will work on adding more vip members or switch players with vip and give it to someone else to hear new opinions!
May 22, 2018, 05:5705/22/18
01/09/16
Im not giving up on my friends and my leage familly i still have line app i still talk with them and do diplomacy for them and help where i can. However im not login in to the game as long as i have no proper awnser how to become a vip. I wrote many tickets ingame and pretty much all moderators there told me different stories and i did all... u must understand when my castle is all maxed lvl buildings including stoneheart lost arts etc etc. I did all i can do. I ranked nr1 in weekly during leage dual tournament etc i showed my strenght. I showed i spend big...i showed evrything...when u work as hard as i did for this"crown" vip status and u get stupid awnsers evry time there will come a time players are gonna say screw this i will find me another game...this time has come for me now...i saw lvl 86 castles with vip who spend less rank lower etc. Im a lvl 99 and am bigger stronger etc. I just dont get it and i can keep writing about it...but i wont..if u rdy to make me a vip plarium has got my email adress or they can reply in here and tell me im vip. Else i will not login and u will lose me as a big coiner/player... other vip members i talked to are my friends btw they also dont understand why they ate vip and im not...i own most their asses so its pretty unfair vip ranking systeem and i want all players to be warned about plarium make looking us stupid....thats it i hope i hear from u again in a positive way...else this was it and i will start a new game that is not plariums and get as many familly and players with me...causse yeah i have allot ppl know me and follow me where ever i go...i spend big like i said...i protect ppl i burn ppl for them i do diplomacy issues etc etc...ur lose and also mine ofcourse im stupid enough to believe ur stories like play more spend more rank higher....
May 22, 2018, 06:5505/22/18
May 22, 2018, 07:48(edited)
01/11/16

Hello,

Please don't get disappointed nor lose your interest in game just due to not having a VIP status.

There is a computer algorithm, that checks player's overall statistics and probability for VIP program. There may be some element of randomness to it, but there are no specifically known parameters.

All we can say is that in future there may be some chance to get an invite.

(I have moved this post from bug reports to discussion section)

May 23, 2018, 05:0605/23/18
01/09/16
Yeah well i did evrything ingame moderators told me to do...also its pretty unfair to see low level castles have vip status...im sure the computor algoritmn sucks...like i said im all maxed out in evrything it was the crown i was fighting for last year and after all messages to moderators and doing what they told me to do...i did all and im still no vip..when the computor is making me vip im sure glad to come back and spend big again but for now there is no reason to do so...its just a waiting game now and trust me i waited long enough and did enough to gain vip..btw if its random why did the moderators just did not tell me it is? They also screwed up by givin false information just to have me spending more etc..and if its random i just wait till i get an email saying im playing sf long enough to have gained vip...like u say i dont have to be online or spend to become one now...its just random right? Lets just stay afk in game for a year maybe till i get that email?...np i will like i said its the salary from ur ppl i will only have more in my bankaccount by not spending now...
May 23, 2018, 06:2105/23/18
01/09/16
Btw its a big loss for me and u im not reviving my units now after the dual tournaments...would have cost me 2.5mill sapps to revive all after tournaments...😉
May 23, 2018, 06:3205/23/18
May 23, 2018, 06:34(edited)
01/11/16

Hello again,

We all know its very disappointing for you and many other players out there having similar concerns. We understand this truly, but we will be unable to assist anyone regarding VIP program.

But we appreciate you for taking time to share your feedback here.

May 23, 2018, 11:0005/23/18
02/29/16

{DC} Masta~* said:

Yeah well i did evrything ingame moderators told me to do...also its pretty unfair to see low level castles have vip status...im sure the computor algoritmn sucks...like i said im all maxed out in evrything it was the crown i was fighting for last year and after all messages to moderators and doing what they told me to do...i did all and im still no vip..when the computor is making me vip im sure glad to come back and spend big again but for now there is no reason to do so...its just a waiting game now and trust me i waited long enough and did enough to gain vip..btw if its random why did the moderators just did not tell me it is? They also screwed up by givin false information just to have me spending more etc..and if its random i just wait till i get an email saying im playing sf long enough to have gained vip...like u say i dont have to be online or spend to become one now...its just random right? Lets just stay afk in game for a year maybe till i get that email?...np i will like i said its the salary from ur ppl i will only have more in my bankaccount by not spending now...

Hello, my Lord!

Choosing of players to the VI program is an automated process that is carried by a special algorithm. It checks a lot of criteria, and only then sends the Join Quest. 

I understand you would like to receive this invitation as soon as possible, but please take into account that our VIP team is doing it gradually. 

They can't add all players who meet the requirements at once.

As Lord Gandalf said, there is nothing we can help you with regarding this request. The only solution is to wait till the joining process will start again.

May 23, 2018, 11:2005/23/18
01/09/16
And like i said i will wait but im not login in...if u done making me vip i will read it in an email. Thx
May 24, 2018, 21:3405/24/18
01/09/16
Not yet recieved it...do u know a date? So i can set my alarm for when to check in again if i got it this time..  u know then i dont have to be so active....its just random...
May 25, 2018, 01:2205/25/18
10/15/15
{DC} Masta~* said:

And like i said i will wait but im not login in...if u done making me vip i will read it in an email. Thx
I get how theyre all telling you its computer automated, who in the tickets in game told you to do these requirements to gain vip? If you have the screen shots please send them to me and I will forward them to the developers to see where the confused miscommunication came from. Just keep playing as you do, for you and for your league. I am happy to hear you wont give up on them as they will most likely do the same for you :)
May 25, 2018, 04:1805/25/18
06/15/17
What is becoming VIP?
Is that so important?

I dont think so...

I dont know, theres many players for years in the game, you cannot make them all vip players... 
May 25, 2018, 12:5805/25/18
02/14/15

Lies lies & more lies thy hand pick Vip players  somtimes leagues that got vip in can get more vip added 

That’s why u see certain leagues with multiple vip players in it

I play this game since 2015 got 5 leagues on 5 servers & I got no vip 

Plarium don’t care about loyal players @ all  !! Thy will always tell u the same thing as if thy will let the game pick vip members ... if that was true after spending on 5 league update I would be a 5 star vip player by now lol
NeversmilexCommunity Manager
May 25, 2018, 15:5705/25/18
10/24/16

ㅎ۵۔DΣViLiکH۔۵ㅎ said:

Lies lies & more lies thy hand pick Vip players  somtimes leagues that got vip in can get more vip added 

Plarium don’t care about loyal players @ all  !! Thy will always tell u the same thing as if thy will let the game pick vip members ... if that was true after spending on 5 league update I would be a 5 star vip player by now lol

Hey, ㅎ۵۔DΣViLiکH۔۵ㅎ!

That's true, the algorithm is automated, as it has to check lots of requirements before the player can receive the invitation to the VIP club. I wish I could influence that somehow on my end, but I can't :(

I do hope that you'll get the invitation soon!

May 26, 2018, 11:0005/26/18
02/14/15
U might can’t influence it but it’s not fully automated .. & I doubt I would ever get it cuz I stop spending money on this game long time ago I already play other games I just log on daily cuz I have leagues here other than that this game is garbage 
May 31, 2018, 11:3205/31/18
09/21/15

Really... this guy said he maxed everything... 

I checked his overall stats :

Offense : 999+ (2135k)

Defense : 162 (5495k)

Raid : 999+ (164097k)

BG : 999+ (180005k)

SH : 170 (2955k) 

Crying for being VIP makes me laugh 😂 

There are a lot of much better players who are not VIP (yet) that would deserve it. 

You made my day. 

May 31, 2018, 14:1605/31/18
10/15/15
ㅎ۵۔DΣViLiکH۔۵ㅎ said:

My league has multiple VIP members but some were in other leagues when they received it and joined later. I don't know how it was fully automated but I do think it should be rotated between players after a few months just to see other players opinions on things. You really dont receive anything for being a vip. At first, they did do a lot but now they dont do much but tell you a day before there will be a discount on something or give you something small for spending 99 on one purchase. Its not really anything special.
May 31, 2018, 14:1705/31/18
10/15/15
♛Eyna said:

There are a lot of much better players who are not VIP (yet) that would deserve it. 

You made my day. 

These are not bad stats, as he can have everything maxed it wont effect his player rank.
May 31, 2018, 15:0005/31/18
09/21/15

These are not good stats either. 

By reading his complaints you have the impression he’s a top player and that he deserves a VIP status for his spendings and achievements.

It makes me laugh 

Ashes1770 said:

♛Eyna said:

You made my day. 

These are not bad stats, as he can have everything maxed it wont effect his player rank.

Jun 1, 2018, 15:1206/01/18
08/23/17

One think I have to say, you choose to create this VIP style and you separated the game in categories iam a coiner I coin when I want, if I want and when the package are interesting. Iam a Marshall in a league and I listen my players talking about it every day.

P.s. Utlist give the chance to all players to become a VIP member of stormfall with criterias and points. 
Jun 1, 2018, 15:1406/01/18
08/23/17
Well he contributed for the salary of stormfall employees did you????