Comments
Sep 5, 2018, 13:4409/05/18
10/15/15

Castle №10763093 said:

Ashes1770 said:【تعل they learned

Yami said:

Gandalf said:

Immörtãl said:

First I would like to say the update is Awesome but I have a few concerns for other people who plays this game.

1. This will affect people who hasn't unlocked stoneheart castle. Example new people will literally get destroyed by these units. A 20% increase to non Stoneheart units. So realistically a new person minus well not PvP till he unlocks Stoneheart Castle. This is very unfair and people will take advantage of this. 

You can simply fix this by:

1. Change the requirements from unlocking dragons to just unlocking Occult and change black star requirement and change it to spring of life. This will help so much for people to unlock this quicker to protect themselves and make it more competitive.

This will make A lot more people happy and fair to have a chance to compete against people who spends A lot of money

As a normal player, I would advise smaller or new players to focus first on their usual castle upgrades, lost arts etc and try to max it out first.
Once they are stronger enough at some good level, then they can start focussing on Stoneheart castle.

And by making it easier for smaller players to unlock the Stoneheart castle in an early stage of game may not help them much

Gandalf. What Immortal meant was, new players will be subject to attacks from players that have the new units. The playing field isn't fair. 

One can hardly focus on usual castle upgrades when their castle is under attack all the time. People will quit. 

Immortal suggested a better means of providing a better solution. Your reply hardly answered his reply. Your advise would be ill spent on a new player. A second hand car dealer would have a better response.

His reply is not bad.

I am a player who spends but I also built a castle to see what it would be like never spending so I could help my league to advise them what to do to build quicker and I have found that on my main account I dont even have soulstones to build the new troops while my castle I dont spend on has an abundance of them. This update was in my opinion to give players who have been playing for a long time something to do while new players still get to build their castles. It gives both sides of players something to do or something to look forward to. It takes a lot of resources and sketches to upgrade the lost arts in the stoneheart portion. Even spending I couldnt upgrade that part of my castle quickly if i wanted to. 

Being a long time player, my account is pretty much maxed along with a lot of my league members. Having stoneheart lost arts we now can compete again in development tournaments because we have things to discover now. It is not all about spending money, it helps keep people logging into the game to keep upgrading and updating their accounts vs just getting bored and not logging in because they have nothing to do. 

I do think the new troops will benefit new players and non spenders more than spenders. Giving the troops both offense and defense capabilities greatly helps. Most spenders have built their accounts and have all troops automatically catacombed as they are built. When I first started, none of my troops did this and they would be left out and usually get killed before I could log back in. Building stoneheart troops will give your castle extra defense for those troops when you cannot log in. Same goes for beacons, if you hit with these troops youre less likely to lose as many if someone hits before you can recall offense. 

I understand why you feel how you do and so do many others. Things like these need to be viewed from multiple sides instead of just viewed as a way to make money because I truly dont think that is what the point is.

Immortal did have great ideas and things like that can help advance new updates but just shutting something out because it is new wont help anyone.

hello :)

welcome and what are you looking to find?
Sep 23, 2018, 21:1709/23/18
09/20/16

I will try to illustrate the new reality of the game to my players. I think it will be a difficult undertaking. One thing is not understandable to me. will the new castle influence the championship we are in or will it be part of a new championship with the need to form new leagues? If the castle will be part of a new type of championship, over the different skins, what makes it different from a league in another server?

Sep 24, 2018, 05:4609/24/18
01/11/16
massimomeph said:

I will try to illustrate the new reality of the game to my players. I think it will be a difficult undertaking. One thing is not understandable to me. will the new castle influence the championship we are in or will it be part of a new championship with the need to form new leagues? If the castle will be part of a new type of championship, over the different skins, what makes it different from a league in another server?

Stoneheart improves the overall performance of your current normal army and gives an extra boost in battles.
Sep 24, 2018, 22:1409/24/18
09/20/16

Please explain a perplexity. the prizes obtained in the BGs of the new castle, can influence the premiums of the normal BGs?

Sep 25, 2018, 06:1409/25/18
01/11/16
MAXIMUM said:

Please explain a perplexity. the prizes obtained in the BGs of the new castle, can influence the premiums of the normal BGs?

They are separate and don't influence each other
Sep 27, 2018, 01:0109/27/18
10/07/17

any one know if there are any charts or even the stoneheart rss values are 

Oct 2, 2018, 12:3610/02/18
10/15/15
only1nicholson said:

any one know if there are any charts or even the stoneheart rss values are 

I have not seen any or heard of any going around. Try asking in the game chats if anyone knows of any. If you are on line there might be some floating around there as well.
Dec 2, 2018, 02:4112/02/18
04/10/16
My Stoneheart Battlegrounds are not refreshing after server time. Please help
Dec 11, 2018, 13:3812/11/18
10/15/15

Tony Clarke said:

My Stoneheart Battlegrounds are not refreshing after server time. Please help

are they still not refreshing?

Sep 30, 2020, 00:3709/30/20
08/07/17
esto es muy malo muchos recursos y demasiadas esquemas para mal gastar lamentable!!!! cada ves peor 
AnnabelleModerator
Oct 2, 2020, 06:0510/02/20
11/25/16
SON GOKU said:

esto es muy malo muchos recursos y demasiadas esquemas para mal gastar lamentable!!!! cada ves peor 
Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Happy gaming