All Categories

Battle Pass!

Battle Pass!

Search
NancyAdmin
Aug 1, 2019, 07:4808/01/19
07/09/19

Battle Pass!

This Season, Earn Battle Points To Claim Grand Rewards!

This Event occurs in Seasons. A new Season starts on the first of every month. Any Rewards that are unclaimed when the Season ends will be lost, so don’t forget to claim them!

During a Battle Pass Season, completing Daily and Weekly Special Quests earns you Battle Points. As you collect these Points, your Battle Pass Level increases and you get loads of fantastic Rewards.

All players who have reached Level 15 can participate in the Battle Pass Season. To reap the full benefits of the Battle Pass Season, you should get a Gold Pass.

The Gold Pass gives you access to greater Rewards. While you can get a Level 1 Resource Multiplier with a standard Battle Pass, you can also access Battle Pass Bonuses when you have an active Gold Pass. There are two types of Bonuses:

1. Battle Pass Resource Multiplier

During the Battle Pass Season, Resources raided from other Castles are duplicated and tallied in the Resource Multiplier. At the end of the Season, these duplicated Resources will be added to your Warehouses and Barns even if it exceeds their capacity limits.

Duplicated Resources are limited by your Battle Pass Resource Multiplier capacity. Resource Multiplier Capacity Level 1 is available for all players who have reached Level 15. By completing Battle Pass Levels after getting the Gold Pass, you can open Resource Multiplier Capacity Levels 2 and 3.

2. Battle Pass Training Queues

The Gold Pass gives you the opportunity to open up Battle Pass Training Queues. The higher your Battle Pass Level, the more Battle Pass Training Queues you can open. These Additional Training Queues will expire at the end of the Battle Pass Season and all Units that are being trained will be moved to your regular Training Queues.

Lastly, you can also get a new Item called Level Finishers after obtaining a Gold Pass. This is an Item used to instantly complete a Battle Pass Level. These Items can be purchased without any limit. Level Finishers carry over to the next Season but can only be used when a Gold Pass is active.

Now hasten. To reap the full benefits of Reward, you must act quickly!

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 1, 2019, 15:4908/01/19
01/29/15
I already have done couple of divine quest and weakly quest i spend lots of $ and did get no points whats going on 
Aug 1, 2019, 19:3708/01/19
11/25/18
I bought the gold pass but it did not register. I got the message saying I paid but it was for 750 sapphires not the gold pass. Please help. Also i reported a problem with it in paypal.
Aug 2, 2019, 06:3708/02/19
01/11/16

yaoja02 said:

I bought the gold pass but it did not register. I got the message saying I paid but it was for 750 sapphires not the gold pass. Please help. Also i reported a problem with it in paypal.

You can contact support here. It will be resolved please dont worry

https://plarium-mobile-support.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Aug 2, 2019, 06:3808/02/19
01/11/16
marek070385 said:

I already have done couple of divine quest and weakly quest i spend lots of $ and did get no points whats going on 
hello, it could be due to slow server, please be patient and it should get resolved soon.
Aug 2, 2019, 16:4608/02/19
01/29/15
Nope i didnt get points for that and it was about 400points what i waitng to get but nothing pleas do something with itty 
Aug 4, 2019, 04:2308/04/19
06/16/16
I have the same issues as No1 I have purchased a Gold battle pass, I thought it was activated and was getting points. I tried to purchase a battlepass finisher but could not and it indicated that I should buy a battle pas again so I did and it said I had purchased 750 sapphires and I cannot still purchase the finishers?? why what is happening?? 
Aug 4, 2019, 17:5908/04/19
06/16/16
where is my battle pass stored and the finishers? is this just a money grab
Aug 5, 2019, 03:1908/05/19
11/13/18
Seems more like a bug. I wonder if ANYONE has been able to buy a Gold Pass yet? But I do appreciate that they keep adding content.
NancyAdmin
Aug 5, 2019, 10:1608/05/19
07/09/19

marek070385 said:

YAOJA02 said:

JDICKSON60 said:

I have the same issues as No1 I have purchased a Gold battle pass, I thought it was activated and was getting points. I tried to purchase a battlepass finisher but could not and it indicated that I should buy a battle pas again so I did and it said I had purchased 750 sapphires and I cannot still purchase the finishers?? why what is happening?? 

Guys, there was a bug with battle pass purchase where instead of the battle pass some diamonds were purchased. That has already been fixed for both Android and iOS. The fix for Plarium Play will be available very soon. I am sorry that you faced such an issue and hope for your understanding. 

NancyAdmin
Aug 5, 2019, 10:1608/05/19
07/09/19
jdickson60 said:

where is my battle pass stored and the finishers? is this just a money grab
The icon for the battle pass is on the top-right corner. 
Aug 5, 2019, 22:4008/05/19
06/16/16
I cannot use any part of it it is not there and everytime I try to purchase one it gives me 750 sapphires instead. Explain how I purchase one I have tried more than 3 times each time I get 750 sapphires !! I eventually bought the add-ons to complete tasks. Review my settings and tell me what the problem is?? I tried again this morning and 750 sapphires??? either fix it , tell me what the problem is? or I cannot believe this is anything more than a cash grab!!!   
Aug 6, 2019, 07:4108/06/19
Aug 6, 2019, 07:42(edited)
01/11/16
jdickson60 said:

I cannot use any part of it it is not there and everytime I try to purchase one it gives me 750 sapphires instead. Explain how I purchase one I have tried more than 3 times each time I get 750 sapphires !! I eventually bought the add-ons to complete tasks. Review my settings and tell me what the problem is?? I tried again this morning and 750 sapphires??? either fix it , tell me what the problem is? or I cannot believe this is anything more than a cash grab!!!   
Please wait till next hotfix update
Aug 25, 2019, 05:5008/25/19
08/10/16
Nancy said:

This Season, Earn Battle Points To Claim Grand Rewards!

This Event occurs in Seasons. A new Season starts on the first of every month. Any Rewards that are unclaimed when the Season ends will be lost, so don’t forget to claim them!

During a Battle Pass Season, completing Daily and Weekly Special Quests earns you Battle Points. As you collect these Points, your Battle Pass Level increases and you get loads of fantastic Rewards.

All players who have reached Level 15 can participate in the Battle Pass Season. To reap the full benefits of the Battle Pass Season, you should get a Gold Pass.

The Gold Pass gives you access to greater Rewards. While you can get a Level 1 Resource Multiplier with a standard Battle Pass, you can also access Battle Pass Bonuses when you have an active Gold Pass. There are two types of Bonuses:

1. Battle Pass Resource Multiplier

During the Battle Pass Season, Resources raided from other Castles are duplicated and tallied in the Resource Multiplier. At the end of the Season, these duplicated Resources will be added to your Warehouses and Barns even if it exceeds their capacity limits.

Duplicated Resources are limited by your Battle Pass Resource Multiplier capacity. Resource Multiplier Capacity Level 1 is available for all players who have reached Level 15. By completing Battle Pass Levels after getting the Gold Pass, you can open Resource Multiplier Capacity Levels 2 and 3.

2. Battle Pass Training Queues

The Gold Pass gives you the opportunity to open up Battle Pass Training Queues. The higher your Battle Pass Level, the more Battle Pass Training Queues you can open. These Additional Training Queues will expire at the end of the Battle Pass Season and all Units that are being trained will be moved to your regular Training Queues.

Lastly, you can also get a new Item called Level Finishers after obtaining a Gold Pass. This is an Item used to instantly complete a Battle Pass Level. These Items can be purchased without any limit. Level Finishers carry over to the next Season but can only be used when a Gold Pass is active.

Now hasten. To reap the full benefits of Reward, you must act quickly!

NancyAdmin
Dec 26, 2019, 16:0812/26/19
07/09/19

bullgod said:

SO IF I CLAIM  ALL WILL BE SAVED TO USE ANOTHER TIME .. OR DOES THE STUFF ON THE BOTTOM DISAOOEAR TO LIMBO AT THE END OF A MONTHLY SEASON ?  THANKS

You need to claim the rewards earned before the end of the season in order not to lose them (except for the resources, they will be added to your account automatically at the beginning of the next season).  

Sep 1, 2020, 00:4809/01/20
06/15/17
Battle pass for this september, with 5 nomad for top reward? Really?
Sep 1, 2020, 06:5509/01/20
01/31/15
Shame on you plarium. The gold pass this month is a joke. How u can charge people for that is laughable 
Sep 1, 2020, 20:1109/01/20
06/15/17
Great to see plarium fix this. 10 gargantua and 5 vermis as final reward