All Categories

It's Time For The League Brawl!

Search
Jun 21, 2019, 12:0806/21/19
03/05/19

Gather your forces and prove your might!

The League Brawl Tournament is under way! Gather your League Members and complete Tournament Tasks to earn Tournament Points.

To plan your strategy, go to the Info tab of the Events and open Tournament Tasks to see how you can earn Points. You will earn Rewards for completing Tournament Stages. These Rewards can be claimed while the Tournament is ongoing.

If your League earns more Tournament Points than your Opponent League, you can claim a Reward for winning once the Tournament ends. Monitor the Tournament Statistics to see how you are performing and where you can improve.

Finally, you can receive another Reward if your League manages to earn enough Tournament Points to be ranked among the Top 10 Leagues in your Tier. Note that you must earn at least one Tournament Point to claim the Rewards.

Get together with your League and blow away your rivals in the League Brawl!

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 24, 2019, 02:0206/24/19
04/25/16
Muy buena propuesta. Creo q debería existir puntos mínimos por jugador para cobrar cada nivel. Que los que no aportar no cobren premio. Solo los que aportan puntos. Y dependiendo de esos puntos puedes cobrar hasta tal piso. Una manera de motivar a más jugadores a participar. 
AlinaCommunity Manager
Jun 25, 2019, 12:2306/25/19
05/21/19

lauro.jvl said:

Muy buena propuesta. Creo q debería existir puntos mínimos por jugador para cobrar cada nivel. Que los que no aportar no cobren premio. Solo los que aportan puntos. Y dependiendo de esos puntos puedes cobrar hasta tal piso. Una manera de motivar a más jugadores a participar. 

¡Hola!

Lo siento por mis errores, estoy usando Google Translate.

¡Gracias por su sugerencia!

Parece una buena Lo reenviaré al equipo. ¡Buena suerte en el campo de batalla!

Jun 29, 2019, 13:4306/29/19
Can anyone tell me why, my league finished 4th overall in bronze tier last brawl,  and this brawl were downgraded to stone tier
AlinaCommunity Manager
Jul 1, 2019, 11:2107/01/19
05/21/19

kinestro said:

Can anyone tell me why, my league finished 4th overall in bronze tier last brawl,  and this brawl were downgraded to stone tier

Hello!

What you described is quite possible. When the League Brawl was launched for the first time, the leagues were distributed based on their power. The next distribution was already based on the results of the previous League Brawl. It doesn't matter, which place your league took. The main point here is how many points your league collected. 

We wish your league good luck in the next League Brawl! 

Jul 3, 2019, 13:0407/03/19
10/01/17
how many of these brawls are we going to have?  Players already complaining. 3 weeks in a row is a little much. I hope Plarium realizees this before players just quit. Brawls should be more fun, than feel like a lot of work, with players playing all servers it hard to do. 
AlinaCommunity Manager
Jul 5, 2019, 13:5107/05/19
Jul 5, 2019, 13:52(edited)
05/21/19

Castle №631 said:

how many of these brawls are we going to have?  Players already complaining. 3 weeks in a row is a little much. I hope Plarium realizees this before players just quit. Brawls should be more fun, than feel like a lot of work, with players playing all servers it hard to do. 

Hello! Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. 

At the moment our game team plans to launch League Brawls every week. 

Since this feature is new for the game, we're monitoring our players' feedback on it. Do you think that every week is too much? How often do you think we should launch League Brawls? Thanks a lot for your opinion! 

Jul 9, 2019, 15:1707/09/19
06/15/17

could be no so often i guess, im got no more time boost

... and i got no payout from bg a long time ago  :(
Jul 12, 2019, 09:2107/12/19
03/05/19

chascon said:

We'll discuss the timing of this event with devs, thank you. As for the Battlegrounds, do not get discouraged. All your losses are counted into the future rewards. I believe you'll get your super prize sooner or later. 

Good luck in the game!
Jul 12, 2019, 15:0807/12/19
06/15/17

Boris Shevchenko said:

chascon said:

We'll discuss the timing of this event with devs, thank you. As for the Battlegrounds, do not get discouraged. All your losses are counted into the future rewards. I believe you'll get your super prize sooner or later. 

Good luck in the game!

i hope so, bg are a headache sometimes

anyway many players are having a lot of fun with brawl league
Jul 15, 2019, 11:2507/15/19
03/05/19
chascon said:

Boris Shevchenko said:

chascon said:

Good luck in the game!

i hope so, bg are a headache sometimes

anyway many players are having a lot of fun with brawl league
Yes, I agree with you :) Have a good one!