League Resource Race. Produce League Resources And Show Your Worth

Search
Feb 19, 2019, 15:5802/19/19
01/06/15

League Resource Race

Produce League Resources And Show Your Worth

Welcome a new challenge - the League Resource Race!

The objective of this Tournament is to produce League Resources by converting your Resources in the League Fortress. You can convert Food to Ambrosia, Gold to Amber, Iron to Taenite, and Sketches to Compendiums.

The League Resources you produce will contribute to your Tournament Points. The more Tournament Points you acquire, the more sizeable will be your Rewards.

Go to your League Fortress and start producing Resources now. Demonstrate your drive and support the enterprise of your League!

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 19, 2019, 17:2702/19/19
02/14/16
Small alliances have no chance. 
Feb 20, 2019, 00:1902/20/19
09/15/15
Oh come on people. This event is horrible. There are limited slots in fortress to convert and very time consuming.  I can’t believe you created this event when you should be creating a league champion xp tournament. I know you make tons of money with the single champion xp event, so why don’t you add the league one. The tower tournament is even more worse than this current event. You also need to put back the way it use to be when you are on the champion page and you scroll back and fourth to pick champions to fight the undead. You guys have it so tweaked that the smallest touch to scroll over ends being rocket fast making it impossible to pick the champions you want to fight the undead in the tournament!! 
Feb 20, 2019, 09:3102/20/19
01/11/16

Rogue Trekkie said:

Oh come on people. This event is horrible. There are limited slots in fortress to convert and very time consuming.  I can’t believe you created this event when you should be creating a league champion xp tournament. I know you make tons of money with the single champion xp event, so why don’t you add the league one. The tower tournament is even more worse than this current event. You also need to put back the way it use to be when you are on the champion page and you scroll back and fourth to pick champions to fight the undead. You guys have it so tweaked that the smallest touch to scroll over ends being rocket fast making it impossible to pick the champions you want to fight the undead in the tournament!! 

You can always use 1 hr or 8 hr option for the effectiveness of the production rate. Its first time this tournament is introduced so it may be fine-tuned in future based on feedback.

Regarding faster scroll, we are aware and it may be fixed soon.
Feb 20, 2019, 17:1502/20/19
09/15/15
Where’s the champions xp tournament? You have nonstop battlegrounds, hamlets and this resource league event which is horrible. Not much fun when you don’t do anything in the tournament. You click on the resources and the amount and then wait 8 to 24 hours   
Feb 20, 2019, 19:0302/20/19
06/15/17

very good!

i like this.

Feb 21, 2019, 06:0602/21/19
Feb 21, 2019, 06:07(edited)
01/11/16

Rogue Trekkie said:

Where’s the champions xp tournament? You have nonstop battlegrounds, hamlets and this resource league event which is horrible. Not much fun when you don’t do anything in the tournament. You click on the resources and the amount and then wait 8 to 24 hours   
Your wish has been fulfilled champion xp tourney is running now

you can choose 1 hr option if you are that active in the game.

At least it got my league players to fill up all the empty slots which was not happening in the past.
Feb 21, 2019, 11:2102/21/19
06/15/17

Gandalf said:

Rogue Trekkie said:

At least it got my league players to fill up all the empty slots which was not happening in the past.

Now you can upgrade your buildings to get more slots ;)

I was leading the race until last night  lol and we get x2 bonus
Feb 22, 2019, 13:2002/22/19
10/15/15
chascon said:

Gandalf said:

Rogue Trekkie said:

Now you can upgrade your buildings to get more slots ;)

I was leading the race until last night  lol and we get x2 bonus
I like these events and they get the whole league to work together!
Feb 27, 2019, 10:5502/27/19
02/29/16

Rogue Trekkie said:

Hello!

We run the different types of Tournaments so that each player could find smth interesting for him/her.

I understand you like Champion XP Tournament, but it doesn't mean all other players do the same.

It's not possible to run this even non-stop. Please stay patient, the Event is run regularly :)

Mar 1, 2019, 13:3403/01/19
10/15/15
jbrown752 said:

Small alliances have no chance. 
It is all about activity and teamwork. Join with other small leagues and have them help you and the following week you help them if you both dont want to merge together.