All Categories

Game Updates. What's New In Stormfall?

Game Updates. What's New In Stormfall?

Search
Comments
Mar 14, 2019, 12:3503/14/19
09/04/17
Good morning i’m a french  player and i found no forums in  french, so excuse me my english. We  have événements dont  we  need To Works with dragon arts but i’ve finished To up them all. Have you a project To increase this  side  of the  game or only News things ? Sincerely this problems bore some of the people  who i know and play this game. Thanks for your fast answer 
Mar 15, 2019, 06:0303/15/19
01/11/16
Dame Arwin said:

Good morning i’m a french  player and i found no forums in  french, so excuse me my english. We  have événements dont  we  need To Works with dragon arts but i’ve finished To up them all. Have you a project To increase this  side  of the  game or only News things ? Sincerely this problems bore some of the people  who i know and play this game. Thanks for your fast answer 
We don't have any news for new dragon arts for now. Maybe something in the future.
Mar 16, 2019, 08:5903/16/19
09/27/15

I was forced to install the new app and now my board looks like this

http://prntscr.com/mymjus

How can I change this ???

Mar 22, 2019, 07:3803/22/19
09/27/15

Thanks for the hint, which I have asked a question twice.

good to know that "many" users have the same problem.

But is there a solution?

Mar 22, 2019, 09:3503/22/19
01/11/16
Schnitter said:

Thanks for the hint, which I have asked a question twice.

good to know that "many" users have the same problem.

But is there a solution?

It may take a couple of days to get it fixed
Apr 2, 2019, 23:4104/02/19
10/02/18

im working on it

Apr 10, 2019, 11:1704/10/19
01/26/16
Aparte de sacar torneos cada vez peores porque es una vergüenza los premios además de tenernos tres días sin poder jugar porque es lamentable que no se saquen nada más que torneos malos todos juntos durante tres días ahora de un tiempo acá compruebo que ni pergaminos salen en campeones casi en batallas cada vez volvéis esto una inmensa mierda antes salían pergaminos y podías realizar batallas ahora dais uno cada 100 batallas casi y campeones todo de una estrella cada vez dais más asco el equipo técnico que pone concursos y quitan cosas en lamentable este equipo 
Apr 10, 2019, 11:1804/10/19
01/26/16
Y por si fuera poco solo saben dirigirnos aquí a un foro en otro idioma que no sabe uno ni donde debe dirigirse lo dicho una vergüenza de equipo técnico 
Apr 10, 2019, 11:1904/10/19
01/26/16
Y si va a contestar alguien. En otro idioma que no se moleste que ya veo lo nulo que es este soporte 
Apr 10, 2019, 19:0704/10/19
07/21/16

Did you guys change the way you sell equip? I bring up the inventory window , click on item to sell , the sell window comes up behind the inventory wind ,, you have to close to sell.. BAD BAD BAD ,, Since the last update things are just  not working right ,, I suggest  you look into this ..

Thank You

Freedom Ring  IR LM
Apr 10, 2019, 19:3704/10/19
07/21/16

Apart from taking worse tournaments because it is a shame the prizes in addition to having three days without being able to play because it is unfortunate that they do not take nothing but bad tournaments all together for three days now of a time here I check that neither parchments come out in champions almost in battles every time you turn this an immense shit before they came out scrolls and you could make battles now you give one every 100 battles almost and champions all of a star every time you give more disgust the technical team that puts contests and remove things in regrettable this team

Apr 11, 2019, 08:2104/11/19
01/11/16

SDB Sandoval said:

Aparte de sacar torneos cada vez peores porque es una vergüenza los premios además de tenernos tres días sin poder jugar porque es lamentable que no se saquen nada más que torneos malos todos juntos durante tres días ahora de un tiempo acá compruebo que ni pergaminos salen en campeones casi en batallas cada vez volvéis esto una inmensa mierda antes salían pergaminos y podías realizar batallas ahora dais uno cada 100 batallas casi y campeones todo de una estrella cada vez dais más asco el equipo técnico que pone concursos y quitan cosas en lamentable este equipo 

Por favor, háganos saber por qué no pudo disfrutar del juego. Los rollos de campeón vienen al azar, a veces más, a veces menos.

Please let us know why you were not able to enjoy the game. champion scrolls come randomly, sometimes more sometimes less

Apr 11, 2019, 08:2204/11/19
01/11/16
freedom said:

Did you guys change the way you sell equip? I bring up the inventory window , click on item to sell , the sell window comes up behind the inventory wind ,, you have to close to sell.. BAD BAD BAD ,, Since the last update things are just  not working right ,, I suggest  you look into this ..

Thank You

Freedom Ring  IR LM
I am not able to understand your comment. Can you please rephrase it?
Apr 23, 2019, 12:2504/23/19
02/10/19

OK.. T'y for new up date. But why close the 3 th place for cristal.and have to repay to open it.? ... And where is my cristal level 9 Who was on ?  Please awser. Thank's

Apr 23, 2019, 12:3104/23/19
02/10/19

I loose after the up date a cristal level 9 bestiaire. And i dont understand why i have to repay for open the place where it was.

Apr 23, 2019, 12:4904/23/19
02/18/16
Yesterday, your developer's posted a new release (apparently without ANY testing) and yesterday you got a ton of complaints about bugs and broken features.  You even acknowledged in VIP chat that there are bugs and recommended that people do not download the update until fixed.  Today, the update download is MANDATORY so we have no choice but to accept this shit release---however, the bugs still exist (Crystal Vault is still broken, people cannot switch to their castles on other servers, etc.). Why are you making a KNOWN BUGGY RELEASE mandatory?  Please backout this release completely to the previously buggy release until you hire new developers who understand the concept of testing before releasing and have a sense of pride in their work and their craft.  At the moment, I find your development community to be an embarrassment to my profession.  On behalf of many, many players-I implore you to backout this release, install real quality control, and try again.
Apr 23, 2019, 15:3404/23/19
03/05/19
Cyber Lord said:

Yesterday, your developer's posted a new release (apparently without ANY testing) and yesterday you got a ton of complaints about bugs and broken features.  You even acknowledged in VIP chat that there are bugs and recommended that people do not download the update until fixed.  Today, the update download is MANDATORY so we have no choice but to accept this shit release---however, the bugs still exist (Crystal Vault is still broken, people cannot switch to their castles on other servers, etc.). Why are you making a KNOWN BUGGY RELEASE mandatory?  Please backout this release completely to the previously buggy release until you hire new developers who understand the concept of testing before releasing and have a sense of pride in their work and their craft.  At the moment, I find your development community to be an embarrassment to my profession.  On behalf of many, many players-I implore you to backout this release, install real quality control, and try again.
Thank you for bringing this to my attention. We've already fixed the most of bugs. All the other issues will be fixed soon with the hotfix update. I apologize for this situation. 
Apr 25, 2019, 01:2904/25/19
09/02/15

since the update my game has become slow when i complete tasks. I am shutting down and restarting all the time. Lost a level 10 crystal and charged another 500 saphs to activate. Cant claim some rewards. Please fix.