All Categories

Sapphire Beacons

Sapphire Beacons

Search
Nov 6, 2018, 08:0311/06/18
01/06/15

Sapphire Beacons

Sapphire Beacons

Reinforce Beacons with Defensive Units and produce Sapphires!

The scholars have recently passed down knowledge of Sapphire Beacons to each League in Stormfall - and it is time to start harnessing that power.

Leagues are now able to activate common Beacons, transforming them into resource-rich Sapphire Beacons.

Sapphire Beacons allow League Members to produce Sapphires with the Units they station there.

Any Beacon can become a Sapphire Beacon – it just needs to be activated by the League Marshal.

To activate a Beacon, simply open the “Sapphire” tab of the respective Beacon’s interface and tap “Activate”.

Once activated, League Members' Defensive Units stationed at that Beacon will start producing Sapphires. The more Defensive Units a member stations at the Beacon, the more Sapphires they will produce.

Sapphires are produced over a certain number of days at each Beacon, after which each League Member is able to claim the Sapphires they produced. If a Beacon is lost or captured by another League, all unclaimed Sapphires will be lost.

The amount of Sapphires each League Member can produce over that period depends on the Level of the Beacon.

The actual amount of Sapphires each League Member will produce over that period depends on the total Defense Rating of the Defensive Units that player has stationed at that Beacon. Offensive Units don't contribute towards a Member’s Defense Rating.

League Members' Units will only start producing Sapphires once their Defense Rating for that Beacon hits 100,000.

To all the Leagues of Stormfall: now is the time to unlock the true power of Beacons.

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 7, 2018, 01:3911/07/18
06/15/17
I like the new mask for beacons :)
Nov 7, 2018, 11:2811/07/18
02/29/16

chascon said:

Thanks, my Lord! :)

Have you changed one of your Beacons to Sapphire ones already?
Nov 7, 2018, 16:0911/07/18
10/15/15
chascon said:

Right!! I love the glowing blue! haha I almost felt bad attacking one 
Nov 9, 2018, 01:1811/09/18
06/15/17
Alina Phoenix:

chascon said:

Not yet, but im holding one lol

How many time takes to earn sapphires? Two weeks?
Nov 9, 2018, 10:2811/09/18
02/29/16

chascon said:

Alina Phoenix:

chascon said:

Not yet, but im holding one lol

How many time takes to earn sapphires? Two weeks?

Yes :)

You will be able to gather first Sapphires in 14 days from the moment you converted your Beacon to Sapphires one ;)