Monthly Developers' Feedback: September 2019
Greetings, Lords and Ladies!
We were really busy in August putting all our efforts into optimizing the game. However, now it's time for Monthly Developers' Feedback for September. You'll find it below.
1. Add possibility to filter troops in Infirmary "From strong to weak"/"From weak to strong".
Our team agrees that in this case it will be more convenient to heal your strongest or weakest troops. This filter will be added in future.
2. Add possibility to see your registration date in the game.
We know that some players wait for their anniversary like for their own birthday and we don't want to take away all the pleasure of waiting from them, so we're going to add this feature.
3. Add more activities to the League Brawl like using Dark Essence or upgrading Beacons and receiving points for them.
We agree that the more activities we have during the League Brawl, the more fun it will be. So, let's do it!
4. Add feature to save presets for your Hero. If you want to switch the gear, you just choose it and change it with one click and there is no need to choose every item.
This is a great idea! It would be great to implement it.
5. Let small Leagues unite into one standard League.
We don't think it's a good idea. We believe that players from small Leagues should be interested in their League development. For now, we can say that small Leagues can partake in the League Brawl and recruit more players to succeed in it to be able to get more rewards.
6. Let League Leaders check the activity of each player after the end of the League Brawl and add a possibility to filter players by name.
At the moment League Leaders can check the activity of each player when the tournament is on and we believe that it's enough. Also, we don't plan to add the filter "by Name" as the League Leader can scroll the list of players by Rank and check the results.
Thank you for your suggestions. Hurry up to submit your suggestion to see it in the Monthly Developers' Feedback for October!