Monthly Developers' Feedback: February 2019
1. Add more Levels for Battlegrounds.
We monitor the percentage of players who reached the highest Level of BGs. As soon as we see enough players did it, we will add new Levels.
2. Add more Beacons.
We have a team which monitors the number of free/occupied Beacons on each server. We will add new Beacons once they request it based on the analytic data they have.
3. Add more new levels to Crystal Vault and Dragon.
Yes, we do have this point in our plans. We can't tell you when exactly it will happen, but we will start working on it in the near future.
4. Boosts. By default we have 0 Boosts selected. It's not comfortable as even if we want to apply 1 Boost, we need to make a click for it.
When we just started working on this task, we wanted to make it 1 by default. But from the technical point of view, it wasn't possible and lead to a serious bug. That's why we stopped on this option.
5. Champions scroll works too fast.
We plan to optimize it and make it more user-friendly.
6. 100% Dark Essense Event. Right now Beacon can keep 30k of the Dark Essense. During this Event, we can get more Dark Essense, but almost half of it is lost.
We plan to fix it.
7. Give an option to apply several Paragon activators at once.
We plan to add this option to the game.