This a list of three items that are necessary for any Stormfall League Gathering

10 Replies
Character
15 May, 2018, 2:25 PM UTC

This a list of three items that are necessary for any Stormfall League Gathering. Try to find the odd element on the picture!


a) Stormfall Flag

b) Laptop with access to the game

c) Skateboard


Make your choice and let us know when you are planning to organize your own League Gathering in the comments!


Oberon, Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall
UTC +2:00
1
User
16 May, 2018, 2:50 AM UTC
Lord Oberon:

This a list of three items that are necessary for any Stormfall League Gathering. Try to find the odd element on the picture!


a) Stormfall Flag

b) Laptop with access to the game

c) Skateboard


Make your choice and let us know when you are planning to organize your own League Gathering in the comments!


I dont know! I need to make another league gathering to figure it out 😂😂
UTC -3:00
2
Community Manager
16 May, 2018, 8:24 AM UTC
Chascon said:

I dont know! I need to make another league gathering to figure it out 😂😂

Sounds like a great idea! Let us know when you're ready 
UTC +2:00
1
Moderator
16 May, 2018, 10:57 PM UTC
Chascon said:

Lord Oberon:

This a list of three items that are necessary for any Stormfall League Gathering. Try to find the odd element on the picture!


a) Stormfall Flag

b) Laptop with access to the game

c) Skateboard


Make your choice and let us know when you are planning to organize your own League Gathering in the comments!


I dont know! I need to make another league gathering to figure it out 😂😂
If you bring a skateboard I want to see pictures! 
star
UTC +5:00
2
Moderator
17 May, 2018, 7:43 AM UTC

Here is mine ready to test Gravity 

On one hand I will be having a phone playing game and with other hand eating cupcakes 


Not all those who wander are lost
UTC +8:00
2
Community Manager
18 May, 2018, 8:46 AM UTC

Gandalf said:

On one hand I will be having a phone playing game and with other hand eating cupcakes 

Sounds like an amazing plan to me! 

UTC +2:00
0
Moderator
25 May, 2018, 2:02 AM UTC
Gandalf said:

Here is mine ready to test Gravity 

On one hand I will be having a phone playing game and with other hand eating cupcakes 


Gandalf, You just became my hero I can only imagine witnessing you skateboarding wtih your dragons eating stormfall cupcakes and skateboarding your way to the party haha #rolemodelstatus
star
UTC +5:00
1
User
25 May, 2018, 4:21 AM UTC
omg i must take a photo like that lol
UTC -3:00
1
Moderator
26 May, 2018, 7:18 AM UTC

Ashes1770 said:


Gandalf, You just became my hero I can only imagine witnessing you skateboarding wtih your dragons eating stormfall cupcakes and skateboarding your way to the party haha #rolemodelstatus

Hahaha, Dragons eating cupcakes is much better than me becoming toasted by them


Not all those who wander are lost
UTC +8:00
1
Moderator
26 May, 2018, 7:20 AM UTC
Chascon said:

omg i must take a photo like that lol
We will be waiting for your photos
Not all those who wander are lost
UTC +8:00
2
Community Manager
29 May, 2018, 11:48 AM UTC
Chascon said:

omg i must take a photo like that lol
Totally! 
UTC +2:00
1
6697918 users registered; 104286 topics; 455923 posts; our newest member:Balciar