All Categories

Crystals. Gems. Game currancy.

Search
Apr 23, 2017, 04:2904/23/17
04/19/17

I play Throne:Kingdom at war. I think you should make buy crystals on stormfall: rise of balur like throne. The extras are great. But the amount of crystals we receive for the money isn't worth it. Make it more monetarily affordable. I really like this game. But everything costs so much for crystals. I feel like I can't get ahead because you don't offer very much for the packages I can afford. 20.00
Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 24, 2017, 12:4404/24/17
03/01/16

Hi! Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. You know that we have regular Bank Offers and Special Offers with bonuses. 

Special Offers appear according to a set algorithm which is constantly evolving. Several departments work on the development of that algorithm and they rely on analytics data, marketing research and other information they receive through their research channels. 

You can receive a cheap or an expensive Special Offer, and it is chosen by that algorithm. If you don’t like your current Offers or find them expensive, you can wait for better ones, and they will appear sooner or later.