All Categories

Resource counter

Resource counter

Search
Mar 11, 2017, 20:1603/11/17
08/24/16

Resource counter

It would be nice if there was an I game resources counter so we could tell as we approach the daily limit of 500k
Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 13, 2017, 08:0903/13/17
Please, post your suggestion in Suggestion branch and developers will see it for shure =)
Apr 11, 2017, 12:2904/11/17
08/09/16
Ve4nik said:

Please, post your suggestion in Suggestion branch and developers will see it for shure =)
I was looking to make a suggestion that on the contact tabs could the game keep a running total of how much a player has raided from that contact over the previous 7days? So many times I am doing quest to raid certain amount in 2 or 3 raids and find contacts that are loaded only to get a couple thousand rss because of the weekly max. As for posting suggestion in a suggestion branch, as far as I can see this is the suggestion area so I am sorry but I don't know where else to put the suggestion. If this is not the proper place please post the chain link I should follow or would you be kind enough to maybe copy/paste it into the right spot or simply just forward the suggestion from here to the developers? Thank you.
Apr 12, 2017, 08:3804/12/17
03/01/16
Starbuck01 said:

It would be nice if there was an I game resources counter so we could tell as we approach the daily limit of 500k
Hi! I'll pass your suggestion, thank you.
Apr 12, 2017, 08:3804/12/17
03/01/16
canneb3 said:

Ve4nik said:

I was looking to make a suggestion that on the contact tabs could the game keep a running total of how much a player has raided from that contact over the previous 7days? So many times I am doing quest to raid certain amount in 2 or 3 raids and find contacts that are loaded only to get a couple thousand rss because of the weekly max. As for posting suggestion in a suggestion branch, as far as I can see this is the suggestion area so I am sorry but I don't know where else to put the suggestion. If this is not the proper place please post the chain link I should follow or would you be kind enough to maybe copy/paste it into the right spot or simply just forward the suggestion from here to the developers? Thank you.
Hi! This suggestion has been declined because it may negatively affect the gameplay. 
Apr 18, 2017, 01:2704/18/17
08/09/16
Eugenia Misura said:

canneb3 said:

Ve4nik said:

Hi! This suggestion has been declined because it may negatively affect the gameplay. 

Apr 18, 2017, 01:3904/18/17
08/09/16
Thank you for responding but you have me at a loss?? Having a quest to raid 30k in one raid and finding a contact with having the rss to complete the quest then sending a raid out only to get 2k return and lose the quest cause 6 days ago you raided it seems to be a neg on gameplay if only for the frustration. I'm sorry but I don't see how knowing the rss allowed within the weekly limit so we can continue searching for a suitable contact turns into a neg game experience?  What is the neg experience you refer to please? 
Apr 18, 2017, 09:0704/18/17
Apr 18, 2017, 09:07(edited)
03/01/16

canneb3 said:

Thank you for responding but you have me at a loss?? Having a quest to raid 30k in one raid and finding a contact with having the rss to complete the quest then sending a raid out only to get 2k return and lose the quest cause 6 days ago you raided it seems to be a neg on gameplay if only for the frustration. I'm sorry but I don't see how knowing the rss allowed within the weekly limit so we can continue searching for a suitable contact turns into a neg game experience?  What is the neg experience you refer to please? 

You can spy Castles first, make some notes etc. Our game is strategy, some points don't need to be simplified.

Apr 21, 2017, 12:3904/21/17
08/09/16
Eugenia Misura said:

canneb3 said:

You can spy Castles first, make some notes etc. Our game is strategy, some points don't need to be simplified.

Apr 21, 2017, 13:0904/21/17
08/09/16
It's true, we can keep notes on every raid we make every day and search back through the notes for the previous 7 days for all 25 or 30 spies we do to find 13 or more raids we do in a day but doesn't that sound like a neg gameplay experience? And if we are forced to keep notes on 13x7days=91raids to search 13 times a day = 1183 searched raids/day then why purchase more contacts.... since you have to search paper notes anyway? Wouldn't it be so much better gameplay to spy a castle and see you already raided the castle for 46 k this week and regardless if there is 100k in there just move on to next spy report? Not to mention if contact list is more functional then it makes them more desirable to purchase more? The reason I made the suggestion is cause presently this aspect IS a neg gameplay experience and seems like a small fix could improve the experience, is this really an unreasonable suggestion? Given the alternative above? Please reconsider. Thank you.