All Categories

Update Scheduling

Update Scheduling

Search
Mar 21, 2015, 13:5803/21/15
11/05/14

Update Scheduling

As I have incurred unbearable losses and feel I have been treated unfairly during this last update disaster, which support informs me they can do nothing about to help me,  I would like to suggest never running updates during the weekend when PVP activity is at its highest.  Also, I'd like to suggest sending an update message in game to all warning that updates are to be implemented within a the scheduled time frame so people like me who have serious investments will know not to be active during this time in order to protect our investments as Plarium improves the game.  I am disappointed and hurt by my exchange with Plarium in this last update which most definitely had problems and was not performed efficiently.  I have a loss of confidence in Plarium's ability to maintain this platform and I believe the more communication on Plariums part the better to help mitigate this loss of trust.  Please inform us when sensitive updates are to occur for us players who have been burned, have concerns and would rather just take pause of playing as Plarium works out its issues in updates.  I do not believe that is too much to ask.

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 26, 2015, 05:5803/26/15
Dec 29, 2018, 17:05(edited)
11/05/14

Valdez said:

As I have incurred unbearable losses and feel I have been treated unfairly during this last update disaster, which support informs me they can do nothing about to help me,  I would like to suggest never running updates during the weekend when PVP activity is at its highest.  Also, I'd like to suggest sending an update message in game to all warning that updates are to be implemented within a the scheduled time frame so people like me who have serious investments will know not to be active during this time in order to protect our investments as Plarium improves the game.  I am disappointed and hurt by my exchange with Plarium in this last update which most definitely had problems and was not performed efficiently.  I have a loss of confidence in Plarium's ability to maintain this platform and I believe the more communication on Plariums part the better to help mitigate this loss of trust.  Please inform us when sensitive updates are to occur for us players who have been burned, have concerns and would rather just take pause of playing as Plarium works out its issues in updates.  I do not believe that is too much to ask.

Lord the update was a long pause in server, I hope you contacted support and advised them of your losses. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks

Apr 1, 2015, 12:3904/01/15
01/06/15

My lord, the support team is quite busy at the moment, but if the problem has occurred because of the  server issue, the troops will be returned to you. Please contact the support team again until you reach a final resolution.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.