All Categories

Fortress defense

Fortress defense

Search
Dec 31, 2017, 14:5812/31/17

Fortress defense

I'd like to see a feature where a league could use either a majority or consensus of Captains to move a player's castle into the league fortress for added defense. This could be used as a way to protect league members from poor sportsmanship in pvp battles, and allow for a more helpful league.

This would also allow the league to make more use of the defenses in the fortress. I'd like to suggest also, that there be a three day limit in the fort, and a three day cooldown.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 7, 2018, 05:4001/07/18
Jan 7, 2018, 05:47(edited)
01/11/16

I have moved your post from video to suggestions section .

You can suggest more of your ideas if you have any under Suggestions topic on forum page in this Link

Regarding merging a castle in to the fortress- I think without the player consent, while he is away from game, it would not be fair to send his units to fortress.

There is already some cool down period, which can be utilized to gather defense in case a fort has been downgraded. Usually, players don't go for top fortress levels, unless the team is able to hold and keep some good defense there corresponding to the fort level.

Jan 8, 2018, 14:0201/08/18
09/03/15
What do you mean, with a 3 Day limit and 3 Day Coutdown?
Jan 19, 2018, 16:5501/19/18
10/15/15
Hammerhands said:

I'd like to see a feature where a league could use either a majority or consensus of Captains to move a player's castle into the league fortress for added defense. This could be used as a way to protect league members from poor sportsmanship in pvp battles, and allow for a more helpful league.

This would also allow the league to make more use of the defenses in the fortress. I'd like to suggest also, that there be a three day limit in the fort, and a three day cooldown.

What do you mean by the 3 day comments? As for allowing members to send other players troops to the fortress this wouldn’t be a very fair feature. Members should want to help defend the fortress, not be forced to. Perhaps making it as a goal or motivating them to do so they will participate more. If captains can control other players accounts it really makes it no different than having multiple castles and people not getting to play for themselves and their way of interest
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.