All Categories

Your Suggestions

Your Suggestions

Search
Comments
Nov 14, 2018, 06:5811/14/18
01/11/16
River Song said:

If you don’t do something about the power imbalance between the people who spend obscene amounts of money on the game and those who cannot afford to spend thousands of dollars a month, the game won’t be fun for the average players.

A suggestion: Make beacon and fort attacks in certain parts of the map inaccessible to people above certain levels.  The power players could kill forts and beacons in their area, and lower-level players could enjoy the game in their area.  This would work because if the power players couldn’t attack or defend outside their area, other leagues would have a chance.  
I am afraid it won't be possible to have such a feature. It would lead to certain leagues being attacked more than rest.
Nov 14, 2018, 06:5911/14/18
Nov 14, 2018, 07:01(edited)
01/11/16
Mrs Draco said:

Hello! I’d like to see auto-complete on paragon quests as a bonus for reaching paragon 10.
I would like to see it too along with a single button click to claim all completed quests(few button clicks).
Nov 14, 2018, 07:0111/14/18
01/11/16
Mrs Draco said:

Another suggestion: Add an option for notifications if there are unread messages in league chats.  Very often, someone will say hello, but I will be in another app and miss them.
Perhaps someday :)
Nov 20, 2018, 01:0111/20/18
Nov 20, 2018, 01:01(edited)
05/17/15

Gandalf said:

River Song said:

If you don’t do something about the power imbalance between the people who spend obscene amounts of money on the game and those who cannot afford to spend thousands of dollars a month, the game won’t be fun for the average players.

A suggestion: Make beacon and fort attacks in certain parts of the map inaccessible to people above certain levels.  The power players could kill forts and beacons in their area, and lower-level players could enjoy the game in their area.  This would work because if the power players couldn’t attack or defend outside their area, other leagues would have a chance.  
I am afraid it won't be possible to have such a feature. It would lead to certain leagues being attacked more than rest.

That *would* level the playing field. Right now, there’s nothing to stop the out-of-control power imbalance — not even the need to make or raid enough food to support the ridiculously large armies.

Nov 23, 2018, 10:3911/23/18
02/29/16

Deep_Throat said:

Gandalf said:

River Song said:

That *would* level the playing field. Right now, there’s nothing to stop the out-of-control power imbalance — not even the need to make or raid enough food to support the ridiculously large armies.

Hello!

We receive suggestions on adding different limitations based on the players' levels regularly.

We had to deny all of them as devs won't add a feature that will benefit any group of players (players with the lower level in this case).

It's a war game and if you don't want to be attacked by bigger Leagues, turn on your diplomatic skills and deal with them.

If it doesn't work, think about joining a bigger League or extending your own League.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.