All Categories

Your Suggestions

Your Suggestions

Search
Comments
Aug 22, 2018, 23:0508/22/18
01/22/16

Hello, I have an opinion about the game! Why does plarium not end up with reinforcements from players who are not in the same league in castles?

so the game would get more equal, there would be no opportunity for the person to create multiple accounts only to protect the main castle, and would end this pile of castles empty and unconnected

Aug 23, 2018, 05:4508/23/18
02/20/15
What made this game fun for me was the interaction between players. Back when we could reinforce a players hamlet.  It built commarederie.  When beacons were cool to have.  Nowadays most everyone’s beacon is a level one and the focus is now on fortresses. Now this deal with lost arts.  I think a lot of us feel the same way.  We are loosing interest.  It’s not fun any more.  Bring the aspects back that made this game great.  You had a good thing going .   The fortresses was a mistake, it took away the fun and prestige of owning beacons.  You loose too many troops trying to downgrade a fortress that you couldn’t keep anyway.
Aug 23, 2018, 06:3808/23/18
01/11/16

emersonribe said:

Hello, I have an opinion about the game! Why does plarium not end up with reinforcements from players who are not in the same league in castles?

so the game would get more equal, there would be no opportunity for the person to create multiple accounts only to protect the main castle, and would end this pile of castles empty and unconnected

We understand that the situations when players are using multiple accounts can lead to the game disbalance. 

We're adding more and more features to the game which are designed to decrease the utility from usage alt accounts, and we hope that in the nearest time their population will decrease significantly.

The main castle can be protected once again if all the alts are in the same league, so ending up reinforcements from players outside may not solve the problem.
Aug 23, 2018, 06:4008/23/18
01/11/16

Sushi4me said:

What made this game fun for me was the interaction between players. Back when we could reinforce a players hamlet.  It built commarederie.  When beacons were cool to have.  Nowadays most everyone’s beacon is a level one and the focus is now on fortresses. Now this deal with lost arts.  I think a lot of us feel the same way.  We are loosing interest.  It’s not fun any more.  Bring the aspects back that made this game great.  You had a good thing going .   The fortresses was a mistake, it took away the fun and prestige of owning beacons.  You loose too many troops trying to downgrade a fortress that you couldn’t keep anyway.

Thank you for your feedback and welcome to the forum.

Game developers are aware of overall game progress. They are trying their best.

Aug 24, 2018, 08:1208/24/18
Aug 24, 2018, 08:18(edited)
02/15/16
Gandalf said:

kakkmartin said:

Gandalf said:

kakkmartin said:

Already third time I bring this up... If on the wheel of fortune I roll fortification discound. Is it possible to make it count also on upgrading existing walls/towers? 
Sorry, but I am unable to understand what are you suggesting.
If I get fortification discount, I may buy 2-3 walls for discount. But if I have the full perimeter but they are mixed lvl walls, lets say lvl 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10. I can't buy more wall, if perimeter is full already, but would like to be able to upgrade lower lvl walls to higher lvls with this discount. 

We don't have much influence on the discounts that you personally receive in the game. All these discounts are generated randomly for all the players in the game.

So, if you haven't received the Special Offer that you like, chances are rather high that you will receive it soon. The more you wait the lesser the package will cost you.

I am fine with what they give my, just the mechanics of that specific roll could be better by applying to already existing walls upgrade rather than just buying new ones. Maybe someone else understands it if you cannot... Or I just stop upgrading walls until you encourage me to by offering discount for it.
Aug 24, 2018, 13:1908/24/18
01/22/16
Gandalf said:

emersonribe said:

We understand that the situations when players are using multiple accounts can lead to the game disbalance. 

We're adding more and more features to the game which are designed to decrease the utility from usage alt accounts, and we hope that in the nearest time their population will decrease significantly.

The main castle can be protected once again if all the alts are in the same league, so ending up reinforcements from players outside may not solve the problem.

Aug 24, 2018, 13:2308/24/18
01/22/16

emersonribe said:

Gandalf said:

emersonribe said:

maybe yes! because if we can only use castles in the league to reinforce our castles, there will be more interactivity between the players in the league, and it will make the player invest more in the main castle, and will reduce the chasm between players who start playing and find players with several accounts defending a castle, will give more interest to the game and competitiveness

Aug 27, 2018, 15:4608/27/18
05/14/17

I'll be honest. could free 2 scribes. They are 3 arts of discovery. Let's think about the new players that are starting. New players in Stormfall Rise of Balur is what we would like. The game has been updated and is great, but the more players feel motivated is the better. ;) thanks Plarium 🎮🇧🇷🇧🇷

Aug 28, 2018, 19:1908/28/18
10/15/15
Ready Player One said:

I'll be honest. could free 2 scribes. They are 3 arts of discovery. Let's think about the new players that are starting. New players in Stormfall Rise of Balur is what we would like. The game has been updated and is great, but the more players feel motivated is the better. ;) thanks Plarium 🎮🇧🇷🇧🇷

Each month you can win a free scribe through your special quests. If eveyone had 2 scribes the big players would double in power by getting two long researches done at once. Find the troops you would use and build the most and i recommend to max those lost arts first and move on to others. They all have their own purpose but even though this is a great idea many would really like, i feel it would also be one many would feel at a disadvantage. Maybe in the future they can add them to league rewards :) I will pass your suggestions on though!
Sep 4, 2018, 00:1409/04/18
05/24/18
i see so many lost places/castles - why don t asc this players to sell there place/account after one month doing nothing ....
Sep 4, 2018, 08:1909/04/18
01/11/16
zoooooz said:

i see so many lost places/castles - why don t asc this players to sell there place/account after one month doing nothing ....
Buying and selling of accounts are not encouraged by the company for some reasons.
Sep 11, 2018, 13:1009/11/18
02/15/16

kakkmartin said:

Gandalf said:

kakkmartin said:

Gandalf said:

kakkmartin said:

Already third time I bring this up... If on the wheel of fortune I roll fortification discound. Is it possible to make it count also on upgrading existing walls/towers? 
Sorry, but I am unable to understand what are you suggesting.
If I get fortification discount, I may buy 2-3 walls for discount. But if I have the full perimeter but they are mixed lvl walls, lets say lvl 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10. I can't buy more wall, if perimeter is full already, but would like to be able to upgrade lower lvl walls to higher lvls with this discount. 

We don't have much influence on the discounts that you personally receive in the game. All these discounts are generated randomly for all the players in the game.

So, if you haven't received the Special Offer that you like, chances are rather high that you will receive it soon. The more you wait the lesser the package will cost you.

maybe pictures give more idea, what I mean. there is a discount at the moment. Yes, it applies to walls, if I buy them, but if I want to upgrade them, it doesn't apply. And is pointless to destroy wall, to buy higher lvl wall. 

So, discount could be possible to upgrading too. 

And if you don't understand me still, then play the game and find out.

Sep 20, 2018, 13:4609/20/18
12/28/15

Hello

Would be he possible being able to lock the objects of hero in the inventory? Because I have some valuables in my inventory, and it is impossible to cancel a breaking of object.  

Thank you 

Cordially

Sep 23, 2018, 04:1309/23/18
Sep 23, 2018, 04:14(edited)
01/11/16
boulettef13 said:

Hello

Would be he possible being able to lock the objects of hero in the inventory? Because I have some valuables in my inventory, and it is impossible to cancel a breaking of object.  

Thank you 

Cordially

I have also personally requested for this feature after it was introduced for champions. Hope to see it in the future for hero equipments.
Sep 23, 2018, 14:0909/23/18
12/28/15

Gandalf said:

boulettef13 said:

Hello

Thank you 

Cordially

I have also personally requested for this feature after it was introduced for champions. Hope to see it in the future for hero equipments.

Hello,

Sorry I had not seen, thank you for the answer

Nov 1, 2018, 19:2911/01/18
Nov 1, 2018, 19:30(edited)
01/23/16

Hello Plaruim, I have some suggestions and issues...The issue is that I want to delete the Oberon message its quite annoying that I cant do that,also about the red stones ,we need them so much for scrolls , soon for stoneheart units and we can get enough even with money, I just spent 25lv today for almost nothing.I understand that the game is made to win mony,but at least when is with money ,give us more red stones 50 stones for 10Eu too much ...we paying for them you know...tnx 

Greetings Q.D
Nov 1, 2018, 19:5311/01/18
01/11/16

Queen Diana HOS said:

Hello Plaruim, I have some suggestions and issues...The issue is that I want to delete the Oberon message its quite annoying that I cant do that,also about the red stones ,we need them so much for scrolls , soon for stoneheart units and we can get enough even with money, I just spent 25lv today for almost nothing.I understand that the game is made to win mony,but at least when is with money ,give us more red stones 50 stones for 10Eu too much ...we paying for them you know...tnx 

Greetings Q.D

Why do you want to delete Oberon messages? It can help as a backup if some thing goes wrong with rewards etc or just to see something as a reference. 

i heard there might be more opportunities to earn soulstones in near future. 

Nov 7, 2018, 00:4711/07/18
05/31/15

If you don’t do something about the power imbalance between the people who spend obscene amounts of money on the game and those who cannot afford to spend thousands of dollars a month, the game won’t be fun for the average players.

A suggestion: Make beacon and fort attacks in certain parts of the map inaccessible to people above certain levels.  The power players could kill forts and beacons in their area, and lower-level players could enjoy the game in their area.  This would work because if the power players couldn’t attack or defend outside their area, other leagues would have a chance.  
Nov 8, 2018, 02:4511/08/18
06/08/15
Hello! I’d like to see auto-complete on paragon quests as a bonus for reaching paragon 10.
Nov 13, 2018, 13:4611/13/18
06/08/15
Another suggestion: Add an option for notifications if there are unread messages in league chats.  Very often, someone will say hello, but I will be in another app and miss them.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.