All Categories

Your Suggestions

Your Suggestions

Search
Comments
Aug 15, 2016, 18:0808/15/16
Aug 16, 2016, 13:35(edited)
03/21/15

The amount of messages a Marshal can send to league members is limited to only five a day! Could you please remove that limitation, or at least increase the amount significantly?

I cannot for the life of me understand the purpose of such a limit. Five messages with 140 characters a day?! It makes it very difficult to communicate with one's league, for example instruct them of league rules, and order and cancel attacks. The only reason I can imagine for a limit like this is that you want to avoid Marshals spamming the whole league with a huge number of unnecessary messages, but surely a Marshal would be careful not to do that. Surely effective communication within leagues with no restrictions on the number of league messages outweighs the risk of it turning into spamming? At the moment I have to carefully count characters to figure out what I can tell the league today, and what I have to save for the next day when I get new league messages for my disposal. And if I have already used my five messages a day, and I suddenly need to send an "emergency message" for whatever reason, there's no way for me to do it.

A game like this is meant for players to connect and cooperate. That's what makes creates the whole gaming experience. What could possibly be the benefit of restricting the communication between them?

I will pass your suggestion to our devs.

Aug 17, 2016, 04:5808/17/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:59(edited)
11/05/14
venjarin said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

davidleadbitter1974 said:

Reward system needs to be updated. I mean don't get me wrong there are lots of little events to do but when you have to capture or defend a lvl 43 battleground you win 20 pikemen. Always 20 pikemen. I lose more than that hitting a lvl 43 bg. So can you please have a look at the reward system
Our rewards are balanced. But please, be aware that BGs were not designed to be the main source of Units. For your lost army, you get Experience and valuable Items.

I understand you argument on this one.

But there is another issue. When you are asked to raid a castle at some level, and you have all 500k rss done, you cant raid anymore. Please make adjustments so its possible to get points, even if you dont get any rss.

Please report it to our Support Team. They will test this feature and pass it to our developers.

Aug 17, 2016, 11:3808/17/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:52(edited)
11/05/14

Chicken Leg said:

Chicken Leg said:

Chicken Leg said:

I'm not sure what you mean.  Can I see caravan travel on the map?  Yes.  Do I look at the map? Yes.  Does that address this issue?  No.  Can I track this issue in another way?  Yes.  But the point, at least to me, is whether the info is displayed by the game or not.  Why wouldn't it be displayed, if the info is already tracked by the game and the info impacts play negatively (a limit)?  

Maybe you could illustrate it with a screenshot - how would you like to track Caravans, or where wouold you like to see them displayed?

To be clear, I was responding to another's suggestion, but in picking a display "place", it seems reasonable that such info would be included with the initial info about the target as a part of the initial selection options, i.e. Attack, spy, player info, etc.  You could state raid and caravan limits.

Such info can be found on the Map right now. Do you really need it in another place?

Not all of the caravan limits are on the map and few of the raiding limits are on the map.

Either I'm not explaining my very well point, or you are dissembling.  I'll try again though to clarify my point.  What I'm highlighting is that the game imposes limits on play that are not displayed.  For example, the maximum number of caravans received by a player, or the total number in any particular period are not complied and reported to other league members.  As another example, the maximum amount of raiding for a particular target or period of time are also not tracked and displayed.  The info, however, is tracked by the game and limits play.  Typically, I'm only aware of those limits after a notification after the fact, i.e. A raid result that is greatly reduced (although it's never 100% clear why it was reduced), or a caravan report that shows only a partial delivery. 

I don't know if I've captured the other posters point, but my concern would relate more to displaying raiding limits.  So it seems an easy step to take info you already track and compile and report it back directly in game to better allow players to adjust play.  

Maybe you could show me a screenshot to illustrate what limit you are reffering to? Because you do see the number of available Caravans on the map.

Aug 17, 2016, 11:5608/17/16
Aug 17, 2016, 14:15(edited)
01/01/16

Hello plarium

Just want To ask you if possible to have a new Skin for the castles and also new Avatars

Concerning the new Skin it will appreciated if you can make a Ghotic Castle or something Else not like cartoons but more beautiful and real

That's all for this Day and hope we will.get it as soon as possible

Thanks & best Regards

R@zor (Marshall of DDF & PDF)

Our developers are already working on some new Castle skins, so you will be able to see them in the game in the future.

Aug 17, 2016, 15:4908/17/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:54(edited)
11/05/14

Hi i would like to know if you can do package of troop to buy .....because when you suffer several attack and lost 500k of lost it will be great if you can buy package of a lot of troop like 500 paladin or all in-game troop.the package you offer with troop is not enough troop to build back up.so its take too much time to build up back and i dont necessary wanna have boost or jewel. Thank to consider my idea

Hi! We are considering the idea to add more Units to those packs.
Aug 17, 2016, 23:2308/17/16
Aug 18, 2016, 10:55(edited)

Would like to see an Alliance element built into the game. Similar to how leagues work, but for marshalls to control. Allow them to create/ join alliances rather than relying on players to constantly check leagues info panels that can get confusing. Perhaps a tab in league view  to set alliance/NAPs visible to marshalls and their delegated members. Or allow us to set a tag indicating alliance, similar to league tag.

Our devs are considering some similar ideas.

Aug 18, 2016, 17:1008/18/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:43(edited)
11/05/14

I'd suggest adding information to the game guide about beacons and how they work.  There's now a fortress guide, but still nothing about beacons.

Thank you for this suggestion.  I would like to know if other players support this idea.

Along the same lines, how about a tool tip or guide about league bonuses/achievements?  There's no way to confirm what benefits a new level might have, other than to hope you can find another league with it already unlocked.  What does 3% total offense mean?

Such information should be discovered by players.

Aug 19, 2016, 00:1108/19/16
Aug 19, 2016, 07:07(edited)

Boa noite será possível nos contactos colocar as cinco hipóteses que existem que são "Amigos; Espionagem; Ataque; Informação e Vingar", em vez das que estão que são " Todos; Aliados e Inimigos"

Obrigado pela atenção.

This suggestion has been passed to our developers.
Aug 19, 2016, 04:0208/19/16
Aug 19, 2016, 07:10(edited)

I've been at castle level 9 for a couple days now and it's likely gonna take a week or 2 before I get the scrolls to unlock Waters of Life. For those who put in the time , this just seems like a slap in the facelike an intentional stall to try force a pay to play situation. It actually makes me not want to play as much. Almost all my other buildings are maxed and I'm just stuck waiting. And the scrolls are too expensive! We're talking $20-40 real money to unlock it, and that's nowhere close to reasonable to me. Think we should have a lower lost art requirement to upgrade castle past level 9. Or maybe reduce the number of scrolls required to unlock lower lost arts so it doesn't take as long to get Waters of Life.

Developing your Castle does take long. Sometimes you will need to wait even more than 1-2 weeks until you can upgrade something. 

Aug 19, 2016, 19:5308/19/16
Aug 22, 2016, 07:39(edited)
08/15/16

House of unity .

It says recieve a reward every time a friend joins .

But clearly it's not working as the sentence mentioned above. Till 5th friend u will recieve a reward but after that no reward. 

I received reward till 5th friend and when my 6th friend joined in I received nothing.

1. Brining the players in is key factor of growing stormfall organization so there should be good reward for the player who is doing effort.

2. There should be reward for the player who brings in friends currently if a friend reach level 15 it gives u award but this system should be enhance to maximum levels e.g level 15 ,30,50,60,70 each time a player touch this level the person should be awarded with several different things like they are now when person reach level 15 .

I hope I will get positive answer on 2nd question and I hope u will satisfy me on the first question thank you .

If you didn't receive a reward for one of your friends which joined the game by your invitation and reached level 15, please contact our Support Team. 

As for improving the program, I will pass your suggestion to our devs.
Aug 21, 2016, 13:0208/21/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:49(edited)
11/05/14

Chicken Leg said:

I'd suggest adding information to the game guide about beacons and how they work.  There's now a fortress guide, but still nothing about beacons.

Thank you for this suggestion.  I would like to know if other players support this idea.

Along the same lines, how about a tool tip or guide about league bonuses/achievements?  There's no way to confirm what benefits a new level might have, other than to hope you can find another league with it already unlocked.  What does 3% total offense mean?

Such information should be discovered by players.

Re League bonuses:  how can I discover what 3% total offense means?  Why should future upgrades be a mystery?  The latter happens in nearly every aspect of game progression, except recently you added tool tips for buildings, which allow players to see building progression.

I will pass your suggestion, but I can't guarantee if it will be accepted.
Aug 23, 2016, 14:4008/23/16
Aug 25, 2016, 07:08(edited)
08/23/16

The beacon system has become dull with the advent of Forts. I would love to see something special regarding beacons. Perhaps you can create special troops in beacons. Maybe Legendary Troops or some other type of troop both defensive and offensive. This would make beacons more attractive again

Are there many vacant Beacons over the map? 
Aug 23, 2016, 19:1608/23/16
Aug 25, 2016, 07:09(edited)
08/13/16

infirmary also can be made with wounded soldiers heal the bottom of the iron material food tour the possibility of data

Wounded soldiers are 30% of your losses while defending your Castle. And they can be healed for free.

Aug 24, 2016, 10:2908/24/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:56(edited)
11/05/14

Change dragon Stone activation time. 3 hours is too  short... 4, 6, 8 is preferred. maybe make it upgradeable by paying an amount of something.

Declined. We are not planning to extend the activation time or add more options.

Aug 29, 2016, 21:5308/29/16
Sep 7, 2016, 07:24(edited)
11/16/15

We Need A League Resource Bank that League members can add to or use. 

Declined. This feature could be abused by alts.
Sep 6, 2016, 14:5109/06/16
Sep 7, 2016, 07:24(edited)
09/21/15

We should be able to make better use of the contacts list.

Currently we can only filter on allie and enemy and search on player names.

First suggestion is to make it possible to filter en contact tag you have added, tags like avenge, spy, attack, info.....

Could you please attach a screenshot and show how this filter would look like so I could pass it to devs?

Sep 7, 2016, 23:4909/07/16
Sep 8, 2016, 08:12(edited)
09/03/16

League donations of sapphires into Fortress.

Could it be possible to make it so league members can pool their sapphires together into the Fortress for easier access to upgrades without a single person having to spend $100USD to purchase said Sapphires?

It could be made so there's a 1,000-5,000 sapphire minimum and a level 60 or 70 level requirement to donate the sapphires into the pool.

You could also add a sort of "Tax" in which you could take out 10-20% of the sapphires being put into the Fortress pool as a money sink?

The league I'm in has a Fortress of level 14, it's extremely difficult to pay for upgrades in sapphires because of the high amount required to upgrade them. A lot of people in my league think this idea would be very beneficial for both the community of the game and Plarium itself in making a bit of cash.

I personally hate the thought of putting $100 into a game to get a upgrade, but I don't mind the thought of donating $10-20 worth of sapphires here and there to help out the league.

Please consider this as a option for the game, I'm sure many people outside of the league I'm in would agree on this.

Any questions please ask me I'm dead set on this suggestion!!

Hogwarts 300.

Declined. No Sapphire donations will be allowed. But our devs are considering the idea to let players contribute by buying certain packs. 

Sep 10, 2016, 08:1609/10/16
Oct 24, 2016, 11:44(edited)

Hello there. Are we going to have the ability in any way to remake our castle and reorganize our buildings. We can have something like a warehouse, that you can "store" a specific amount of recources, units and there we can store buildings in order later to have the space on map to remake your castle. 

19/09/2016 : No answer :(

21/09/2016 : No answer :(

28/09/2016 : No answer ! ! 

03/10/2016 : No answer ! ! 

04/10/2016 : No answer ! ! 

24/10/2016 : Still No Asnwer ! !

Bye 

Sep 10, 2016, 20:3009/10/16
giannhsx said:

Hello there. Are we going to have the ability in any way to remake our castle and reorganize our buildings. We can have something like a warehouse, that you can "store" a specific amount of recources, units and there we can store buildings in order later to have the space on map to remake your castle. 

Sep 11, 2016, 16:5509/11/16
Sep 19, 2016, 09:18(edited)

It would be helpful to the competition of the game if you would allow donations or pooling of sapphires for the league upgrades. The dominate teams have 120 players and to get that upgrade is out of most of the lesser league spending for one person.  If we could have 120 players it wouldn't feel so much of a lopsided advantage to more wealthy players leagues. 

Our devs are considering a similar idea.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.