All Categories

Game Suggestions

Game Suggestions

Search
Aug 23, 2020, 17:5208/23/20
07/31/15

Game Suggestions

The League brawls :

- I would suggest to no longer keep them every weekend , as its pure slavery and the aspect of war , killing units does not pertain to it and this should CHANGE. Fatigue among members is getting high and we need to release the pressure a bit.

- your league can earn achievements of all kinds, but there are none for reaching a top 10 position in the different categories as it come to the brawl and it truly is a league achievement !

The PvPs :

- Plarium has been very genereous lately, but still , the PvP x2.2 rewards are lousy , also bonus intervalls get to big or max out to quickly.

The monthly activities.

Though we get a lot from Plarium, I prefer that we leave the daily/weekly/monthly mission based activities as much as possible, and insert more rewards in the PvPs. There are really too many and they tend to focus too much on keeping you busy, kind of gameslavery. Its fatigueing and has no business in a war game.

Capture the flag

I'd recommend to reactivate the Capture the flag game, but where everyone plays in its own tier, where the bonusses of the higher tier are bigger of course and in the weekend for sake !

- As to the Beacons and Fortresses

New defensive means are to be developped , where the defensive abilities defending those , compared to being a target for many, lasts more chances to sustain them. I miss the fights over them, and its sad really. The imbalance of a league attack , no alike castle defenses is much more then the extra 5% you earn grading your beacon. People no longer play for them as they really are fridges filled with goodies being robbed by players over level 125, using the league attack option, Champs class V maxed out, league attack power increases options and attacking several times partnering with other Coa member leagues, requires a lot more defensive abilities to both a beacon and a fortress. Its not hard to see that there are only 4 targets. Attacking hamlets, castles, beacons and fortresses. 50% of it is out of order.

- The removal of the milestone fortress levels

The milestone levels ?  Announce their end of life and go back to the roots. Level 5 , period

and put in restrictions that foreresses of equaling e.g. 3 levels or more are able to overthrow them.

Take the example of lvl 17 fortresses, since they are over 3 levels higher then a lvl 12, they can't downgrade them.

Same for Level 12 fortresses which can't downgrade a lvl 8. Where lvl 5 is the only milestone level.

Once fortresses take their chances, to grade again their partial path is safe against stronger leagues but they have to stand up against fortresses in their tier. So some calculated risk has to be taken to defend it, like it was in the old times. Still being spared from the toughest leagues.

A bit like nature. The planktop being eaten by a small fish, the small fish by a little bigger fish , the bigger fish by a yet bigger fish ... But disallowing the Orka eating plankton or a shrimp so to say, which is totally unfair of course.

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 10, 2020, 11:1409/10/20
01/30/16

hello .... I leave this suggestion to increase the attack size you have in the castle, it cannot be that it is still at 50 thousand in food consumption, which is equivalent to 16000 dragons ... I find that it is very little ... increase the food consumption to 150,000 to carry out attack on castles to full!!