All Categories

Basic option missing from the game?

Search
Aug 10, 2019, 21:4408/10/19
09/26/18

The hero wears gear to improve combat stats, but you do not have a "Save Preset" feature. You have this in games like Vikings. For example, if I want to switch to an all Mythical Grade I gear which I have saved in my inventory and boosts all infantry to +10%, I could load the preset. And you cant sort the inventory either. Allow common items to stack on top of each other so the inventory is sorted or at least make an autosort feature which makes common items next to each other. 
Views
Comments
Comments
NancyAdmin
Aug 12, 2019, 10:1108/12/19
07/09/19

narverma said:

The hero wears gear to improve combat stats, but you do not have a "Save Preset" feature. You have this in games like Vikings. For example, if I want to switch to an all Mythical Grade I gear which I have saved in my inventory and boosts all infantry to +10%, I could load the preset. And you cant sort the inventory either. Allow common items to stack on top of each other so the inventory is sorted or at least make an autosort feature which makes common items next to each other. 

Hello! 

Thanks for your suggestion. It would be great to have such an option! We will forward it to the developers. Stay tuned!