All Categories

Bad update

Bad update

Search
Jul 31, 2019, 04:3007/31/19
01/12/16

Bad update

Your latest genius update well not work on my galaxy tablet real proud of you geeks
Views
Comments
Comments
NancyAdmin
Aug 1, 2019, 11:5008/01/19
07/09/19

docs castle said:

Your latest genius update well not work on my galaxy tablet real proud of you geeks

Hello, 

We have discovered that the problem is relevant for the devices that have a program called Download Booster installed. For now, there is a workaround. Please follow these steps:

1. Switch off Download Booster https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-216765/

2. Close the game and clear its cache.

3. Start the game. 

I hope it helps. 

Aug 17, 2019, 16:4308/17/19
08/09/16
Nancy said:

docs castle said:

Hello, 

We have discovered that the problem is relevant for the devices that have a program called Download Booster installed. For now, there is a workaround. Please follow these steps:

1. Switch off Download Booster https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-216765/

3. Start the game. 

I hope it helps. 

Aug 17, 2019, 16:4408/17/19
Aug 17, 2019, 16:53(edited)
08/09/16
canneb3 said:

Nancy said:

docs castle said:

Hello, 

3. Start the game. 

I hope it helps. 

I used to play a game that had a beta version of the game that they used to release updates on and work out the bugs before releasing to their main game players. You have other worlds, would it be a possibility to either use one of the smaller membership worlds or make another one to use as a release test site? In the other game they offered game perks that compensated players for the annoyances of bugs with new releases and knowing up front they were test site, players were tolerant of the annoyances. When bugs were worked out then they release updates to main site. This way everyone stays happy and you don’t lose members because of constant upgrade annoyances. What do you think?

NancyAdmin
Aug 19, 2019, 09:2808/19/19
07/09/19

canneb3 said:

canneb3 said:

Nancy said:

docs castle said:

Hello, 

3. Start the game. 

I hope it helps. 

I used to play a game that had a beta version of the game that they used to release updates on and work out the bugs before releasing to their main game players. You have other worlds, would it be a possibility to either use one of the smaller membership worlds or make another one to use as a release test site? In the other game they offered game perks that compensated players for the annoyances of bugs with new releases and knowing up front they were test site, players were tolerant of the annoyances. When bugs were worked out then they release updates to main site. This way everyone stays happy and you don’t lose members because of constant upgrade annoyances. What do you think?

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. Indeed, it is a common practice for lots of companies, especially for those who have not released an official version of the game. However, we do not run beta tests due to certain reasons, I am afraid. 

Please accept our sincere apologies if you have faced lag or crash issues after the recent update. We are still working on it and our devs are doing their best to get it fixed soon.

We would like to thank you for your patience and understanding.