All Categories

Tower Event

Tower Event

Search
Jan 9, 2019, 13:2201/09/19
05/28/17

Tower Event

The tower event obviously needs to be changed, but this isn’t about the event itself. I would suggest you guys add the tower event to the event tab page since nobody knows when this event is even running. If more people knew about it then more would participate. That said I still think the requirements for the tower event is ludicrous and we will never see anyone complete it. Yet alone make it to level 90
Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 9, 2019, 18:1201/09/19
10/15/15
Trent Kestin said:

The tower event obviously needs to be changed, but this isn’t about the event itself. I would suggest you guys add the tower event to the event tab page since nobody knows when this event is even running. If more people knew about it then more would participate. That said I still think the requirements for the tower event is ludicrous and we will never see anyone complete it. Yet alone make it to level 90
It would be a good idea to keep it in the events tab, I always check to see when its going on and i messed up yesterday because i thought it started then instead of today ha oops! I cant imagine how my league will make it to 90, were barely making it to 65. Its hard to get them all up there but maybe things in the future could change. I see more people losing interest in doing it in my league because of this but still do participate to get free rewards. I will forward your suggestion!
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.