All Categories

Updates that could make the game more interesting

Search
Jan 5, 2019, 17:0401/05/19
12/02/16

My suggestions are the follow:

Guests for the leagues that not included army lose and give power bonus, sapphires, sketchs and troops the rewards would be based of how much % leagues members are involved the power bonus can be for 24 hours a week and a months... Could be new battlegrounds or some beasts ln the map... My point..??? Please make upgrades that makes the players be more interesting to play the game and for ones try to make them for no money needed to play!!! Most of the players have give up for that reason(and i really don't want to hear that i am mistaken)

We are playing this game for many years and we want to keep having fun!!! 

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 6, 2019, 05:1901/06/19
01/11/16

Game developers will continue to introduce more interesting game updates, so stay tuned.

If you have anything specific to improve please let me know.
Jan 6, 2019, 12:1401/06/19
12/02/16

No response at all??? 

Jan 7, 2019, 06:0301/07/19
01/11/16

Can you please explain again what are you suggesting?

Jan 11, 2019, 13:3001/11/19
10/15/15

Unknown_Ranger2 said:

My suggestions are the follow:

Guests for the leagues that not included army lose and give power bonus, sapphires, sketchs and troops the rewards would be based of how much % leagues members are involved the power bonus can be for 24 hours a week and a months... Could be new battlegrounds or some beasts ln the map... My point..??? Please make upgrades that makes the players be more interesting to play the game and for ones try to make them for no money needed to play!!! Most of the players have give up for that reason(and i really don't want to hear that i am mistaken)

We are playing this game for many years and we want to keep having fun!!! 

The new update adds many new achievement levels to the league. That on its own is free, gives people many things to do and look forward to doing, as well each achievement level gives the league extra added bonus. The fortress was also updated and is free. Converting resources is a league effort and needed by everyone to advance in the upgrading of buildings and lost arts inside. 

I am confused about your guests idea, but i dont see how attacking but not losing an army at all and gaining back sapphires and sketches will be fair or help anyone. Heavy hitters would take high advantage of that if they could attack and lose nothing while gaining sapphires and sketches. If i am interpreting this wrong, please let me know!
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.