All Categories

Here is an FAQ to get you started in our new feature: Champions.

Search
Jul 27, 2017, 10:2807/27/17
01/06/15

Lords and Ladies of Stormfall,

Here is an FAQ to get you started in our new feature: Champions. If the information here doesn’t answer a particular question, leave it in a comment below.

What are Champions? Why do I need them?

Champions are special Units. Each one has Skills that give different boosts to your Castle and armies. This is different from Legendary Units, which improve the statistics of only a certain number of Units.

Improve Champions to get even better Bonuses from their Skills. Collect them to make sure you have the right Champions for your strategies.

Can I select any Champion to send with a squad?

No. Each Champion has its own Type. There are 12 Types of Champions:

1. Castle Defense

2. Raids

3. Hamlet Defense

4. Hamlet Offense (Attacks only)

5. Beacon Defense

6. Beacon Offense

7. League Fortress Defense

8. League Fortress Offense

9. Spying

10. Gold & Iron Production

11. Food & Iron Production

12. Food & Gold Production

As an example, when you attack a Beacon you would only be able to send a “Beacon Offense” Champion to boost your Units.

What affects the power of Champion bonuses?

- Level. The max Level a Champion can reach is 40.

- Rank. This is represented by the stars on your Champion’s portrait. The max Rank is 6.

- Enlightenment. This is represented by a number on the top right of your Champion’s portrait. There are 5 stages of Enlightenment, and each one boosts all the Skills of your Champion. A Rank 5 or 6 Champion can only reach their highest Level with full Enlightenment.

- Skill Level. There are 5 levels for each Skill. You can boost a single random Skill by using an Orb in the Shrine of Summoning. (Champion tab, then Skills tab)

Champions also have Grades from I to V. Grade I and II Champions are the weakest. It is recommended to sacrifice these Champions in the Upgrade tab to strengthen higher Grade Champions.

A Champion's Element also affects how it fights against enemy Champions. If your Champion's Element is Water, and it is fighting against a Champion with a Fire Element, it will gain a 25% Skill boost.

How do I level up my Champion?

You will need Champion XP to level up. Fighting the Undead with a Champion will earn XP for them. Sacrificing unneeded Champions can also give XP to a selected Champion.

How do I improve my Champion’s Rank? 

You must first get your Champion to the highest Level its current Rank allows. You then sacrifice Champions of the same Rank as the chosen Champion.

The amount of Champions you sacrifice must be equal to the current Rank of your Champion. For example, a Rank 2 Champion must have two Rank 2 Champions sacrificed for it to reach Rank 3.

After the Rank is improved, your Champion’s Level is reset. You must get them up to the highest Level available again to reach the next Rank.

Can Champions die if they lose a fight?

No. Champions cannot die, and will only disappear from your Collection if you sacrifice them.

Champions can become stunned if they lose in PvP. A stunned status leaves them inactive for a certain length of time.

Champions will not be stunned if they lose a fight against the Undead. However, fighting the Undead depletes your Energy. If your Energy runs out you can wait for it to recharge by itself, or use Champion Stones to recharge it instantly.

An Undead’s HP does not replenish if you run out of Energy before the battle is over. You can finish it off later once your Energy has been recharged with the same Champion or a different one.

What are Champion Stones? Where do I get them?

Champion Stones are a Premium Resource. They can be exchanged for Summoning Bonds, Champion XP Boosts, and more.

After this feature is released, you will receive some Champion Stones for getting your Champions to the highest Level available for their current Rank. This bonus will last for 7 days as a special event.

How should I choose a Champion to use against the Undead?

Each Undead has an amount of HP, and each of your Champions has its own Attack Power.

If the Champion’s Attack Power is greater than the Undead’s HP, the Champion will defeat the Undead and receive all possible Champion XP and the final reward. Pay attention to an Undead’s remaining HP and the Attack Power of your Champions to choose wisely.

What do I get by fighting the Undead?

You will always receive Champion XP, but there is also a chance to get Energy and Summoning Bonds.

You can view your received Rewards in the Undead tab, within the Grand Marshal’s Reports.

Is it possible to get Holy Summoning Bonds from Undead rewards?

Yes. These will allow you to summon Grade IV to V Champions.

Any extra tips to share about Champions?

Send low-Level Champions to deliver the final strikes to weakened Undead. If the difference between the Undead’s Level and the Champion’s Level is large, the final strike will earn a huge amount of Champion XP.

Use this method to level up your weaker Champions faster. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 30, 2017, 05:2207/30/17
06/14/16
Wow sadly they ran out of ideas and now copying summoners war
Jul 31, 2017, 09:5407/31/17
Jul 31, 2017, 09:55(edited)
Well, it would be nice if you can make your suggestions in suggestion branch to make our game better =)
Sep 2, 2017, 00:5309/02/17
08/30/16
Je ihr Geldhaie, übersetzt mal auf deutsch,  das wäre mal eine Superhilfe 😠
Jan 11, 2018, 00:0701/11/18
08/03/14
sounds like this is going to be very expensive to use. 
Jan 11, 2018, 06:2501/11/18
01/11/16

sir@ruffel said:

Je ihr Geldhaie, übersetzt mal auf deutsch,  das wäre mal eine Superhilfe 😠

Es kostet nichts, ein paar kostenlose Champions zu bekommen, wenn Sie nicht ausgeben.

It does not cost anything to get some free champions if you do not spend.

Jan 11, 2018, 06:2801/11/18
01/11/16

IronApex Turok said:

Nope.. it isn't.

Champions give free additional boosts to your armies. You can get randomly them by Summon bonds (which you can also earn free as reward by fighting Undeads).
There are some other good rewards that can be earned in Solo Champion XP tournaments 

Jan 11, 2018, 12:2201/11/18
06/15/17
Please update this with new champs for bg
Jan 11, 2018, 17:0801/11/18
10/15/15
IronApex Turok said:

What about it do you feel is going to be expensive?
Jan 11, 2018, 21:5001/11/18
08/03/14
Ashes1770 said:

IronApex Turok said:

is there something in this game that isnt?    
Jan 12, 2018, 14:5901/12/18
03/01/16
Chascon said:

Please update this with new champs for bg
Hello, my Lord! Thank you. I'll update it. 
Jan 12, 2018, 15:0001/12/18
Jan 17, 2018, 15:04(edited)
03/01/16

IronApex Turok said:

Hello, my Lord! You can try it and decide what to do next :) You can upgrade your Champions without buying in-game resources.   

Jan 16, 2018, 19:3201/16/18
10/15/15

IronApex Turok said:

Ashes1770 said:

IronApex Turok said:

Well, it all depends how you use things for how much you end up wanting to spend. I have a lot of troops and don’t pay for them, reviving them or upgrading them. Champions you don’t need to buy either and they give a nice boost to power.

Jan 16, 2018, 21:0201/16/18
06/15/17
Always is good boost troops 8)
Jan 19, 2018, 17:0201/19/18
10/15/15
Chascon said:

A troop training speed boost champion could be cool to have one day
Jan 21, 2018, 13:1401/21/18
10/01/16
Ashes1770 said:

IronApex Turok said:

Ashes1770 said:

IronApex Turok said:

Well, it all depends how you use things for how much you end up wanting to spend. I have a lot of troops and don’t pay for them, reviving them or upgrading them. Champions you don’t need to buy either and they give a nice boost to power.

I have several castles and tested this with and without coining.  The castle that does not coin is lower level and can only play champs during a tourney as they risk being maxed with no chance of a drop.  I have yet to see a drop from a BG from any castle.  Drops from fighting undead are rare. You will not get a higher level unless you coin.  Even if you buy the pack to get a level 5 it can give you all level 4s so don’t bother o_O. I like champs but only on the ones I coined to get started.  More random drops should be in the system if non-coiners can enjoy this. Especially lower levels before 75 bgs.  You might want to follow a few lower level newbies to see how much fusteration this causes.  If i was a newbie and hit a champ roadblock I would find another game maybe.
Jan 22, 2018, 06:1701/22/18
01/11/16

Ashes1770 said:

Chascon said:

Even I would like to boost my troop training with that.

You may want to post this in suggestions
Jan 22, 2018, 06:1901/22/18
01/11/16
JAYDEN said:

Ashes1770 said:

IronApex Turok said:

Ashes1770 said:

IronApex Turok said:

I have several castles and tested this with and without coining.  The castle that does not coin is lower level and can only play champs during a tourney as they risk being maxed with no chance of a drop.  I have yet to see a drop from a BG from any castle.  Drops from fighting undead are rare. You will not get a higher level unless you coin.  Even if you buy the pack to get a level 5 it can give you all level 4s so don’t bother o_O. I like champs but only on the ones I coined to get started.  More random drops should be in the system if non-coiners can enjoy this. Especially lower levels before 75 bgs.  You might want to follow a few lower level newbies to see how much fusteration this causes.  If i was a newbie and hit a champ roadblock I would find another game maybe.
Champs are dropped randomly and believe me, I have gotten upto Grade 3 from summoning bonds by fighting undeads. Its just a matter of luck and patience.
Jan 22, 2018, 21:0601/22/18
06/15/17
Gandalf:

Ashes1770 said:

Chascon said:

Even I would like to boost my troop training with that.

You may want to post this in suggestions
I ask for that in higher paragon levels ,😝
Jan 23, 2018, 22:0001/23/18
05/16/16

I'll try to write it in English ....

When I activate Champions which bonuses I'm activating?

Which is the different of using 2 Champions of the same type or not?

Thanks!
Jan 23, 2018, 22:5601/23/18
06/15/17

ziso said:

I'll try to write it in English ....

When I activate Champions which bonuses I'm activating?

Which is the different of using 2 Champions of the same type or not?

Thanks!
Differents champions gives you differents bonus, (food, iron, gold, spy, defense) and you cannot activate two equals at the same time.