League  Attack - Dev notes

League Attack - Dev notes

Search
Comments
Nov 12, 2018, 19:0811/12/18
Nov 12, 2018, 19:10(edited)
05/31/15

Alina Phoenix said:

Okay, thanks for posting your feedback here and giving the ideas what changes could be done to make the League attack more enjoyable.

I will forward it to devs!

It’s not just league attack. League attack simply magnified the growing power imbalance.

As a member of my league said in an iTunes Store review:

—begin quote—

Players who spend thousands of dollars a month can easily destroy an ENTIRE LEAGUE of players who spend less than $50/month. It’s no longer about skill and strategy. It’s about money.

Players who spend a lot of money get VIP status, which includes a private chat with a Plarium representative. VIP players are the only ones whose opinions seem to count when the developers make changes.

—end quote—

My league is very small, so I understand y’all would not give me VIP status, but I think it would be appropriate to give VIP status to marshals of leagues that have over 100 members. 

That would get you input and possibly support from a more economically diverse cross-section of the SF-ROB community.

Nov 14, 2018, 06:1111/14/18
Nov 14, 2018, 06:11(edited)
01/11/16

River Song said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Okay, thanks for posting your feedback here and giving the ideas what changes could be done to make the League attack more enjoyable.

It’s not just league attack. League attack simply magnified the growing power imbalance.

—begin quote—

Players who spend thousands of dollars a month can easily destroy an ENTIRE LEAGUE of players who spend less than $50/month. It’s no longer about skill and strategy. It’s about money.

Players who spend a lot of money get VIP status, which includes a private chat with a Plarium representative. VIP players are the only ones whose opinions seem to count when the developers make changes.

—end quote—

My league is very small, so I understand y’all would not give me VIP status, but I think it would be appropriate to give VIP status to marshals of leagues that have over 100 members. 

That would get you input and possibly support from a more economically diverse cross-section of the SF-ROB community.

Your friend is wrong in assuming that VIP status is offered to players who spend the most. There are players who spend far more and are not VIP.

And it won't be viable to give VIP status to all marshalls.

Nov 15, 2018, 06:1311/15/18
05/31/15

Gandalf said:

Your friend is wrong in assuming that VIP status is offered to players who spend the most. There are players who spend far more and are not VIP.

And it won't be viable to give VIP status to all marshalls.

Please read what I actually said.  

I did *not* suggest giving *all* marshals VIP. I suggested giving VIP to marshals of LARGE LEAGUES.

And everyone knows that all of the VIP players are big spenders, even if all of the big spenders are not VIP...

Nov 15, 2018, 11:0111/15/18
02/29/16

River Song said:

Alina Phoenix said:

—begin quote—

—end quote—

Hello!

As for the feedback forwarded to devs, it's the feedback gathered from Forum, FB Group and VIP Team.

I'm doing it by myself after each update so I give you 100% it's not only feedback from VIP players, it's all feedback gathered from our community platforms.

As for adding to VIP team, the number of players in the League is not a relevant criterion. Big League, not always mean active League. 

At the moment, the selection process to the program is done automatically according to a special algorithm. It takes into account the following factors: the amount of time spent playing the game, how long ago players joined, their levels of activity in the game, etc.

Nov 18, 2018, 14:5811/18/18
03/20/15

It would be interesting to know what criterias needed to get VIP status... As RIVER SONG answered GANDALF in the post above i agree... all VIP players I know are big spenders too...

And i would like to know HOW long ago i needed to start playing, WHAT level of activity do i need to have (and how do you calculate that) and HOW much time do i need to spend playing the game... If that's the factors that gives or not gives VIP status...

It's great that you listen to all opinions on all your plattforms when developing the game, and i hope that the game itself is one of thoose plattforms, cause it's the easiest way to respond to some of the stupidity you spread across the kingdom of Stormfall... 

Myself i have done most feedback ingame cause i really hate to be forced to join communitys, facebookgroops, forums, whatever... I play the game and i want to be able to give feedback in the game...

If you do listen to that feedback given in game too, well then i hope for BIG changes soon, cause i know a lot of players that have given their negative feedback about your latest "money trap" updates... (Among them some VIP players too)

Nov 18, 2018, 21:5211/18/18
10/22/16
Was soll dieses Update?  Wieso, habt ihr es nicht so gemacht wie bei Stormfall, Age of War?! Das mit der Forschung ist doch ober Mist und völlig umsonst. Das wird ein Holipopo nicht aufhalten. Das wird immer schlimmer mit euch. Ich frage mich wer bei euch die Updates verantwortet?! Bald wird es nur noch eine handvoll Ligen geben. Was habt ihr davon? 
Nov 19, 2018, 06:0211/19/18
01/11/16

Gotfried said:

It would be interesting to know what criterias needed to get VIP status... As RIVER SONG answered GANDALF in the post above i agree... all VIP players I know are big spenders too...

And i would like to know HOW long ago i needed to start playing, WHAT level of activity do i need to have (and how do you calculate that) and HOW much time do i need to spend playing the game... If that's the factors that gives or not gives VIP status...

It's great that you listen to all opinions on all your plattforms when developing the game, and i hope that the game itself is one of thoose plattforms, cause it's the easiest way to respond to some of the stupidity you spread across the kingdom of Stormfall... 

Myself i have done most feedback ingame cause i really hate to be forced to join communitys, facebookgroops, forums, whatever... I play the game and i want to be able to give feedback in the game...

If you do listen to that feedback given in game too, well then i hope for BIG changes soon, cause i know a lot of players that have given their negative feedback about your latest "money trap" updates... (Among them some VIP players too)

Here you will find answers related to VIP

https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfallrob/game-discussion/104161_vip-4/

Nov 19, 2018, 06:0311/19/18
01/11/16

Jaffrey said:

Was soll dieses Update?  Wieso, habt ihr es nicht so gemacht wie bei Stormfall, Age of War?! Das mit der Forschung ist doch ober Mist und völlig umsonst. Das wird ein Holipopo nicht aufhalten. Das wird immer schlimmer mit euch. Ich frage mich wer bei euch die Updates verantwortet?! Bald wird es nur noch eine handvoll Ligen geben. Was habt ihr davon? 

What should this update be? Why did not you do it like Stormfall, Age of War ?! The research is still crap and completely free. That will not stop a holipopo. This is getting worse with you. I wonder who is responsible for the updates? Soon there will be only a handful of leagues left. What do you get out of this?

Welche Veränderungen sehen Sie gerne?

What changes do you like to see?

Nov 19, 2018, 17:1011/19/18
07/17/18
The update that killed the game....fuk all the players that worked hard to get and maintain a level 20 fort....pissed on everyone of our backs 
Nov 20, 2018, 01:0711/20/18
05/17/15
metalt1 said:

The update that killed the game....fuk all the players that worked hard to get and maintain a level 20 fort....pissed on everyone of our backs 
Not *all* the players. Just the ones who don’t have the funds to spend thousands of dollars a month  on the game...
Nov 20, 2018, 09:0211/20/18
01/11/16

Deep_Throat said:

metalt1 said:

Not *all* the players. Just the ones who don’t have the funds to spend thousands of dollars a month  on the game...

My League mostly consists of non-spenders but our fort is still haven't been touched so far. It all depends on your alliance and whom your league has a rivalry with.

But I do get what you are trying to say.

Nov 25, 2018, 01:5811/25/18
07/17/18
Long term planning like what killing the fort game...I witnessed 40 level 20 forts fall in a single day and half were abandoned out of fear...the limits are way to high...the limit of an attack was fine and should of been kept so that q0 Ayers make a 600mil hit and not 10 players make a hit that.killls the average fort...more than average fort***
Nov 27, 2018, 17:2311/27/18
03/07/15
I lost 130 mil in defensive troops yesterday from 3 league attacks! I will not spend another dime on this game that liscences bullies to attack so they can take hard earned money from us any more!
Nov 28, 2018, 14:4511/28/18
10/15/15
metalt1 said:

Long term planning like what killing the fort game...I witnessed 40 level 20 forts fall in a single day and half were abandoned out of fear...the limits are way to high...the limit of an attack was fine and should of been kept so that q0 Ayers make a 600mil hit and not 10 players make a hit that.killls the average fort...more than average fort***
I agree and some players are not willing to defend them due to not wanting to lose so many troops. It will require a lot more defense to hold them against attacks. I believe soon there will be safe levels such as level 5 being one in the near future though.
Nov 28, 2018, 14:4611/28/18
10/15/15
Kapoch said:

I lost 130 mil in defensive troops yesterday from 3 league attacks! I will not spend another dime on this game that liscences bullies to attack so they can take hard earned money from us any more!
Did you lose this at a fortress or a castle? Troops were built to die, my fortress was also attacked and took a massive defense loss for everyone but our enemies also lost a lot of offense even with the league attack. 
Dec 4, 2018, 21:5512/04/18
Dec 4, 2018, 21:56(edited)
05/09/18
Kapoch said:

Did you get any soulstones? Hehe yep this game is not fun to play any longer
Dec 5, 2018, 23:1412/05/18
05/17/15
Gandalf said:

Brünnhilde said:

If you hold off on PVP and XP tourneys (or at least stick to beacon PVP only) until you implement the “safe” fort levels, that might mitigate some of the damage this change is causing...
Thanks but it won't be possible to limit certain tournaments. I heard there may be some safe fort levels in next update, let's see :) 
Nope. Just more benefits for people who spend a lot of money and a big “screw you” to the rest.