All Categories

League  Attack - Dev notes

League Attack - Dev notes

Search
Nov 6, 2018, 08:1111/06/18
01/06/15

League Attack - Dev notes

Coordination is the key to winning any war. Join forces with other League Members in League Attacks and unleash devastating attacks on your enemies.

League Attacks are organized group attacks that can be joined by any League members of the Neophyte Rank or higher. League Attacks can be used to strike rival Beacons or League Fortresses – including Beacons currently controlled by Balur’s forced.

Overview:

Creating an Attack requires “League Attack Creation” permissions, set by the League Marshal in the Rank Privileges window. With the right permissions, a player can initiate an Attack by going to the “League Attacks” tab in the League Hall. A League Attack can either be created from the Map, by tapping on Beacon or League Fortress, or by tapping the "Select Target" button at the bottom of the League Attacks tab at the League Hall.

Once the target is chosen, the initiator will be directed to the League Attack creation area where they can apply a Boost, set a dispatch timer, select their Units, and write a description for the Attack that can be read by the rest of the League. The dispatch timer gives other League Members a window of time in which to join the Attack and send their Units. All readied Units gathered at the initiator’s Castle will be dispatched to the target when the timer expires.

Participation:

To participate, members of the League must take a Slot in the League Attack itself. The first Slot will always be taken by the League initiator, with two more Slots will open automatically. Additional Slots can be opened individually with Sapphires, or all Slots for one Attack can be opened at the same time with a Slot Unlocker Item. Once a player has taken a Slot, they must select the Units they want to take part in the Attack. These Units will need to travel to the initiator’s Castle in order to be ready for dispatch. Any Units that do not arrive in time before the dispatch timer runs out will be returned to their home Castle and will not contribute to the final Attack result.

Note: Certain Stoneheart Abilities - when activated - will benefit every League Member’s army in the Attack. Stoneheart Abilities from League Members joining another player’s League Attack will not be activated unless the initiator has unlocked their Stoneheart Castle.

Lost Arts and Boosts:

The strength and size of your combined army depends on the overall Offense and Food Consumption of the participating Units. The Offense of a League Attack can be increased by one of two things: one-time League Attack Offense Boosts, or the 12 h. League Attack Boosts. Both of these can provide either 10% or 25% Offense increases.

The number of Units that can join a League Attack depends on the upgrade Level of the “League Attack Army Size Limit” Lost Art of the Attack initiator. The further you upgrade the Lost Art, the more Units can join your Attack.

You have never had a better chance to crush your rivals! What are you waiting for?

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 6, 2018, 14:4611/06/18
07/18/15
This update will kill the game.  Years of players work down the drain. 
Nov 6, 2018, 17:5011/06/18
05/31/15

With no way to prevent bullies who spend a lot from taking a fort from level 20 to level 5, this is going to destroy the game.

You’re giving big spenders a huge advantage, but most players are mid-level spenders.  One guy spend $25,000 to downgrade a fort.  The median annual income in the United States is $60,000. Most of us can’t afford to keep up with that.

Why should mid-level players spend? My league hasn’t upgraded its fort because we know it will fall within hours of being upgraded. 

Nov 6, 2018, 19:3711/06/18
01/11/16
GREY CHILD said:

This update will kill the game.  Years of players work down the drain. 
Game developers are monitoring the player's statistics and will fine tune features if required 
Nov 6, 2018, 19:4011/06/18
01/11/16
River Song said:

With no way to prevent bullies who spend a lot from taking a fort from level 20 to level 5, this is going to destroy the game.

You’re giving big spenders a huge advantage, but most players are mid-level spenders.  One guy spend $25,000 to downgrade a fort.  The median annual income in the United States is $60,000. Most of us can’t afford to keep up with that.

Why should mid-level players spend? My league hasn’t upgraded its fort because we know it will fall within hours of being upgraded. 

I can understand it may become hard for smaller leagues to raise a fort but you can take advantage of alliances for friendly fort swap Or merge in a bigger league to survive. We will forward all concerns to game developers for their consideration. 
Nov 6, 2018, 21:3511/06/18
01/09/16
EverYonE now is droppiNg forts. ThiS feature just ruiN the Game.
Nov 6, 2018, 22:2111/06/18
05/31/15

Gandalf said:

I can understand it may become hard for smaller leagues to raise a fort but you can take advantage of alliances for friendly fort swap Or merge in a bigger league to survive. We will forward all concerns to game developers for their consideration. 

What is the advantage in a fort swap?  Even if I sapph the fort to level 10, in five days it will be level 5 again.

And, as far as merger goes, you want people to spend money making new leagues, then you suggest they abandon those leagues if they won’t spend obscene amounts of money on the game? Did I understand that correctly?

Nov 6, 2018, 22:4011/06/18
06/16/15
This update has raised the bar of a max hit from roughly 617 million to over 1.5 billion.  Since this update has been released I have already witnessed a fort destroyed that held over 3 billion defense which never would have been taken down without this horrible addition to the game. After witnessing this hundreds of leagues across server 2 have already started emptying and giving there forts away for friendly downgrades because no fort can withstand such attacks . You have once again not listened to your player base an now we have had enough . As if there wasn't enough horrible feedback from the mara tourney for you to know that permanently implementing it into the game for all to use under a different name wouldn't be a horrible idea. Not only have you made beacons useless but now you have also made forts useless.  The greed and ignorance has no limits here and you have succeeded in killing this game.  
Nov 7, 2018, 00:1611/07/18
11/01/15
I’m done spend any money on this game, no way will I be able to defend against big coiners with our hard won fort buffs toast. Ruined the game
Nov 7, 2018, 01:2711/07/18
06/15/17
As a middle-user i found this feature very fun.

But a terror around us is real... Bullies are searching for a new victim, thats the bad thing.

Anyway i try to enjoy this.
Nov 7, 2018, 03:5311/07/18
12/09/16
There is litterally no point to this game anymore rewards for events are pointlessly small. bgs are pointless because hardly any one has the time to sit down with a calculator and figure out the rediculous arrithmatic. Stone heart upgrades are rediculously expensive. New players don't stand a chance. Healing troops with sapphires, that is an enormous amount, is impossible because packs never have enough sapphires. Hamlets, beacons, and now forts are useless. Customer service has never helped fix rare glitches such as: not getting your troops back when you spend saphs to heal but the saphs dissapear, due to the fact that you healed a 00:00 game time.grapphics are still good, but that's about it.
Nov 7, 2018, 07:0311/07/18
Nov 7, 2018, 07:04(edited)
01/11/16

navidad said:

EverYonE now is droppiNg forts. ThiS feature just ruiN the Game.

Not everyone. 

But yes few forts dropped and game developers are monitoring all activities. 
Nov 7, 2018, 07:0811/07/18
01/11/16

River Song said:

Gandalf said:

What is the advantage in a fort swap?  Even if I sapph the fort to level 10, in five days it will be level 5 again.

And, as far as merger goes, you want people to spend money making new leagues, then you suggest they abandon those leagues if they won’t spend obscene amounts of money on the game? Did I understand that correctly?

I also play the game and not a big spender. My league is still holding a high level fort without a single attack. It all depends on your league engagements with rivals. 

And its better to merge to a bigger league because survival chances are lesser in small leagues but I understand players are reluctant to do it often. 

Nov 7, 2018, 07:1011/07/18
01/11/16
kjm88220 said:

This update has raised the bar of a max hit from roughly 617 million to over 1.5 billion.  Since this update has been released I have already witnessed a fort destroyed that held over 3 billion defense which never would have been taken down without this horrible addition to the game. After witnessing this hundreds of leagues across server 2 have already started emptying and giving there forts away for friendly downgrades because no fort can withstand such attacks . You have once again not listened to your player base an now we have had enough . As if there wasn't enough horrible feedback from the mara tourney for you to know that permanently implementing it into the game for all to use under a different name wouldn't be a horrible idea. Not only have you made beacons useless but now you have also made forts useless.  The greed and ignorance has no limits here and you have succeeded in killing this game.  
Game developers are monitoring all activities and take all feedback in consideration for future 
Nov 7, 2018, 07:1211/07/18
01/11/16
Arrakis FM3 said:

I’m done spend any money on this game, no way will I be able to defend against big coiners with our hard won fort buffs toast. Ruined the game
Hello, I understand your concern but my league also has a high level fort and we so far haven't witnessed any attacks. It all depends on your league rivals and diplomacy. Coiners will be able to target a few but not everyone. 
Nov 7, 2018, 07:2011/07/18
01/11/16

chascon said:

As a middle-user i found this feature very fun.

But a terror around us is real... Bullies are searching for a new victim, thats the bad thing.

Anyway i try to enjoy this.

Yes, fear is real. 

My league hasn't witnessed any attacks yet but may be soon lol 

Nov 7, 2018, 07:3011/07/18
06/15/14

This update has also destroyed the forts. Large leagues control their fortresses in a controlled manner at level 5, so that not so many lose their units. Even strong fortresses were already lowered. The update must be reduced again, otherwise this is the slow end of the game. The further development is far too expensive and the rewards are very low. I can not spend any more money for that. When do the game developers finally realize that you can not milk the cow infinitely. The players are the customers and you should not balk at them, otherwise this game will be over.

Nov 7, 2018, 12:1211/07/18
02/29/16

Hello, Lords and Ladies!

First of all, thanks for coming here and leaving your feedback on the Forum. 

I've gathered all feedback from Forums and FB group and will forward it to devs today.

I understand many of you are not happy about this feature, but I have a couple of points to consider:

1. The maximum limit is set to 500k as it's not a solo attack, a couple of players can take part in it and it's logical that the limit will be higher than in the solo attack.

2. Not all players will be able to upgrade the Lost Art to the maximum level at once.

I don't think there is a big number of players who will. 

3. You can defend your Fortress all together and there is no limit for defensive units sent to it. Attacking players still face the limitation.

4. In the next update devs are going to update the way Fortresses are working. They will add more levels that can't be downgraded and players will have a chance to get a bonus that will increase the defensive power of their army.
Nov 7, 2018, 12:5311/07/18
Nov 7, 2018, 12:57(edited)
07/08/16

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello, Lords and Ladies!

I've gathered all feedback from Forums and FB group and will forward it to devs today.

I understand many of you are not happy about this feature, but I have a couple of points to consider:

1. The maximum limit is set to 500k as it's not a solo attack, a couple of players can take part in it and it's logical that the limit will be higher than in the solo attack.

2. Not all players will be able to upgrade the Lost Art to the maximum level at once.

3. You can defend your Fortress all together and there is no limit for defensive units sent to it. Attacking players still face the limitation.

4. In the next update devs are going to update the way Fortresses are working. They will add more levels that can't be downgraded and players will have a chance to get a bonus that will increase the defensive power of their army.

Why wouldn’t they update the way fortresses work before or with the release of this new feature?  Instead they are going to try and fix it on the back end, but who knows how long that will take and by then the damage will be done and all the leagues that have worked so hard to level and defend their fortresses will have suffered.  Fortresses are dropping now, leagues are clearing them out now.  By the time they get a patch out to balance this garbage we will all be at 5.   In any other business people would be fired for operating in such a backward way.  

Plarium developers learned nothing from their Sword of Mara disaster.
Nov 7, 2018, 13:0511/07/18
01/11/16
KashAz said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello, Lords and Ladies!

Why wouldn’t they update the way fortresses work before or with the release of this new feature?  Instead they are going to try and fix it on the back end, but who knows how long that will take and by then the damage will be done and all the leagues that have worked so hard to level and defend their fortresses will have suffered.  Fortresses are dropping now, leagues are clearing them out now.  By the time they get a patch out to balance this garbage we will all be at 5.   In any other business people would be fired for operating in such a backward way.  

Plarium developers learned nothing from their Sword of Mara disaster.
Developers have long term planning and future goals in mind on how they want to take the game forward. They are still monitoring and will fine tune things if they seem fit. 
Nov 7, 2018, 14:0011/07/18
Nov 7, 2018, 14:07(edited)
07/08/16
Destroying the player base, which is what has been happening for quite a while now, is the result of their long term planning.