All Categories

Super Beacons

Super Beacons

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Jan 28, 2018, 06:4101/28/18
12/18/14

So you are not only going to wipe beacons out of the game but the fortresses that leagues have worked diligently to hold on to and defend 

We had to choose between beacons and fortresses at some point in the game and now you are going to make fortresses easier to take from us?
Jan 29, 2018, 11:1801/29/18
02/29/16

Jezebel said:

So you are not only going to wipe beacons out of the game but the fortresses that leagues have worked diligently to hold on to and defend 

We had to choose between beacons and fortresses at some point in the game and now you are going to make fortresses easier to take from us?

Hello, Lady Jezebel :) I understand you're worried about the future of Fortresses as you have been working hard to get them upgraded.

But I haven't seen in the video the information we're going to make it easier to take the Fortresses from you. The main message of this video is that devs are more focused on the improvement in the Fortresses functionality than on changes to the Beacons.
Jan 29, 2018, 12:3801/29/18
12/18/14
Alina Phoenix said:

Jezebel said:

Hello, Lady Jezebel :) I understand you're worried about the future of Fortresses as you have been working hard to get them upgraded.

But I haven't seen in the video the information we're going to make it easier to take the Fortresses from you. The main message of this video is that devs are more focused on the improvement in the Fortresses functionality than on changes to the Beacons.
The introduction of Champions is the difference do you not think those already coined hammer players will not spend money to get what they need to kill fortresses also?
Jan 29, 2018, 16:2401/29/18
Jan 29, 2018, 16:32(edited)
12/13/14

".... changing the way League Fortresses work, to make them more engaging for our players"

This can only mean one thing

You will not make fortresses or beacons stronger, that's for sure .....

.... so we can expect forts to be weakened

This will likely mean removing or reducing their force limit protection

Game over

Jan 29, 2018, 17:4001/29/18
08/03/14

yep, "making them more engaging" can only be interpreted a few ways. 

any way you say it, it means that fortresses are going to fall.  

Jan 29, 2018, 22:4401/29/18
12/18/14
more engaging for the 5% of the players that have massive hammers and it will be a race to see who obliterates the most fortresses 
Jan 30, 2018, 11:2401/30/18
02/29/16

Jezebel said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Jezebel said:

The introduction of Champions is the difference do you not think those already coined hammer players will not spend money to get what they need to kill fortresses also?

With Champions is not as easy to get what you want even using the in-game purchases.

Plus, the number of Champions you can send to Fortresses, Beacons or Castles is limited. So, I don't think Champions will help significantly in taking the Fortresses from you. 

Jan 30, 2018, 11:2601/30/18
02/29/16
Snowgoon said:

".... changing the way League Fortresses work, to make them more engaging for our players"

This can only mean one thing

You will not make fortresses or beacons stronger, that's for sure .....

.... so we can expect forts to be weakened

This will likely mean removing or reducing their force limit protection

Game over

We don't plan to remove attack limit for Fortresses :)
Jan 30, 2018, 13:5201/30/18
12/18/14
Alina Phoenix said:

Jezebel said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Jezebel said:

With Champions is not as easy to get what you want even using the in-game purchases.

Plus, the number of Champions you can send to Fortresses, Beacons or Castles is limited. So, I don't think Champions will help significantly in taking the Fortresses from you. 

Will there be limits to purchases of champion items as with hero gear?  With hero gear you can only purchase one mythical chest pkg so there is some sort of limit there so you actually have to play the game to get more than 3 pieces of gear.
Jan 30, 2018, 16:3301/30/18
08/03/14

Alina Phoenix said:

you dont play the game server.  you are out of touch with the lengths players are willing to spend to achieve their army size goals. 

https://prnt.sc/hp6cea

you think this player (the attacker) cares how much he spends to get the troops he wants?  

Feb 5, 2018, 11:0902/05/18
02/29/16
Jezebel said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Jezebel said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Jezebel said:

Will there be limits to purchases of champion items as with hero gear?  With hero gear you can only purchase one mythical chest pkg so there is some sort of limit there so you actually have to play the game to get more than 3 pieces of gear.
Yes, there is a limit on how many Summoning Bonds for receiving new Champions you can stock up.
Feb 8, 2018, 19:2802/08/18
12/13/14

Alina Phoenix said:

Jezebel said:

Will there be limits to purchases of champion items

Yes, there is a limit on how many Summoning Bonds you can stock up.

You have cleverly avoided the question again.

Are there limits to the numbers available from purchases? NOT how many can we store in our inventory.

If the Inventory is capped, does this explain why so many have complained that they kill hundreds of Undead and receive no drops for Bonds?

What is the cap?
Feb 9, 2018, 09:5402/09/18
02/29/16

Snowgoon said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Jezebel said:

Will there be limits to purchases of champion items

Yes, there is a limit on how many Summoning Bonds you can stock up.

You have cleverly avoided the question again.

Are there limits to the numbers available from purchases? NOT how many can we store in our inventory.

If the Inventory is capped, does this explain why so many have complained that they kill hundreds of Undead and receive no drops for Bonds?

What is the cap?

Yes, there is a limit. You can't have more than 100 Summoning Bonds of one type (no matter whether you get it for the in-game purchase or via fights with Undeads).

Plus, to summon a Champion, you should have empty slots in your Champions Collection :)